InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ kagome meets someone ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any characters there in.



"Mom is we there" Inuyasha complained
"yes wake Kagome up ok"
"Kagome come on where at the mall"
"huh o MALL!" she jumped out the car
"yeah"
"I guess you like coming here"
"who don't?" Kagome asked giving him a confused look
"ok kids come on lets go in"
"it's hot" Izayoi said
"so that means you'll need shorts light pants short sleeves and a swim suit"
"yeah" Kagome and Inuyasha said looking at her like she had another head
"come on we can't get that out here"
"ok come on yashie you got to tell me how I look"
"ok ok" He said with a little smile on his face as she grabbed his hand and took him into the mall.
"Ok lets go to the kids section"
when they got there it was so many clothes and Kagome just took off with his mother when they got back she had so many clothes to try on.
"Ok Kagome try this one on first"
"ok"
When she came out she looked so cute. She had on some plan white pants and a white baby tee that said baby girl in the center in light pink.
"That is so cute your getting it" Izayoi said
"so yashie what you think"
"it's perfect for you" he grinned,
"thank you!!" she said as she gave him a big huge
she tried on some more clothes and Izayoi paid and they left.
"Ok Kagome time to get you some shoes ok"
"ok"
They walked into the shoe department and looked a round and when they got done Kagome had two pair of air force ones one white one black and a pair of white and pink Nikes one pair of baby blue Jordan's and one pair of red and white air maxes.
"Ok the last place to go is to get our hair done"
"Kagome got her hair termed so it was a little passed her shoulders and it was curly and she got her bang termed a little so her hair wasn't all in her face.
"You look great but Kagome I have to care you to the doctor ok and me and you have to talk when we get home ok"
"ok" she said in a small voice
"lets go then"
When they got to the doctor office to her surprise only one person was in there so Izayoi singed Kagome up and sat back down.
"Hi what your name"
"the girl asked Kagome"
"um Kagome what's yours"
"I'm Sango"
"ok nice to met you this is my best friend Inuyasha and his mom Izayoi"
"where is your mama"

"um she...she's not here" she said as her eyes started to water but she rubbed them not wanting to cry and Inuyasha pulled her closer to him
"o I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sad"
"its ok"
They didn't hear what there parents was talking about.
"Hi my name is Akio I'm Sango mother"
"o hi I'm Izayoi"
"o its nice to met you um is that your little girl"
"o no I'm just taking care of her for a little while sadly I have to give her to an orphan center"
"o that's where I got Sango when she was a baby she just don't know it yet"
"really" she said looking at the little girl
"well I'm looking for a little girl for Sango to play with I'll adopt her if you like"
"ok how about you give me your number and I'll talk to my husband and her about it
because really he thinks that she shouldn't be raised up in a house full of boys she would get lonely"
"ok well here is my number so please call and tell me if I can have her"
"ok I will"
"I'll see Kagome now" the doctor called
"ok bye Kagome come on the doctor is ready for you"
"ok"
They walked into the office and the doctor sat her on the table"
"ok Kagome what is the problem"
"o there's no problem she just needs a check up"
When she finished Kagome came out to just fine a little under weight but that was all. They walked to the car and they were on there way home. "Kagome when we get to the house I want you to go straight to the garden out the back door ok"
"ok"
They got to the house and Kagome did as she was told and Inuyasha went upstairs to his room.
"Ok Kagome I need to know what happened to you that night my husband picked you up"
Kagome just looked down and didn't say anything
"Kagome if you tell me I'll help you ok"
Kagome looked up at her as tears came to her eyes as she began to tell the story to her when she finished both of them was holding each other tightly as they cried and rocked from side to side.
As Inutaisho came in he knew something was not right one because he heard soft cries and smelt tears.
So he ran to where he felt it was coming from and what he was hearing almost mad him ready to kill.
He slowly walked out into the open and wrapped his arms around them.
"I'll get him for what he's done to you I promise"
They sat there until Kagome fell asleep and they carried her up to Inuyasha room and tucked them in and when they got back down stairs hell froze over.
"HOW IN ALL FUCKING HELLS CAN SOMEONE TREAT SOMEONE SO WRONG NOT THAT HE JUST PUT HIS HANDS ON HER AND HIT HER AND NO LESS KILLED HER BUT WHILE HIS CHILD WAS THERE AND HE LET HER SEE HER LIKE THAT!!!!!"
"Honey I know how you feel ok and I'm going to get his name and you can care him to court"
"oh and I found this nice lady who wants to adopt Kagome"
"ok but we have to let her go before school starts and that's about two months away and you still have to tell her and yash.
"Ok lets go to bed I'm tired and got a bad headache coming"
"ok lets go"
and they went to bed thinking will Kagome and Inuyasha ever forgive them and how will they tell them and how will they take it.













Please keep reviewing so I'll know how feel about the story so i'm stopping here until you tell me what you think.


























Angle54