InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ why me ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any characters there in.



Kagome and Inuyasha slept long the next day one because no one came to wake them up until now.
"Kagome Inuyasha time to get up it's 12:30"
Inuyasha woke up and then Kagome did because he moved
"ok mom were up"
"ok come down stairs and eat something"
"ok"
"Kagome you ok"
"yeah i'm all right"
"ok I'm going to take a shower and if you want you can take one in the room next to mine ok"
"ok"
They both got they're clothes and went into the bathrooms and when they were done they walked down stairs hand in hand. They had gotten really close over the last few weeks.
Inuyasha had on some baggy black pants and a white wife beater and a red button up shirt on top of that and it was left undone with a pair of white Nike.
While Kagome had on a black skirt that reached a little above her knees and a red shirt that fit just right that had `you looking at me' in white writing, and on the back it said `well stop it' and her all white air forces.
Izayoi came in and tears came to her eyes and she went back into the kitchen
'they just look to cute together' she thought sadly
Inuyasha and Kagome went into the living room not really hungry and sat on the couch
"hay kags you want to look at a movie or just look at TV?"
"What kind of movie"
"I don't care as long as it's not too girly"
"ok than action"
"what" he asked knowing he didn't hear her right
"action"
"o.k." he said surprised
So he put in Mr. and Mrs. Smith and sat down next to her and she lad her head down on his shoulder after the movie was over Inuyasha's mom called them into the kitchen and told them to sit down.
"Ok Kagome I need to first know what is your father's name"
Kagome took a deep breath as she said
"Shain Jewels”
"ok now if we be able to get him in court will you stand up and tell the judge and the jury what happened"
"I'll do my best"
"ok than now that's over I have some bad news"
"I know that you and Kagome are good friends now but um Kagome has to leave in less than two months"
"WHAT!!" they both yelled
"look I know but just spend as much time together as you can ok" she said trying not to cry but it didn't work.
"w...who a..am i..i st..staying w..wi"she couldn't even say the rest as she broke down in tears and Inuyasha held her as he glared at the wall.
"You remember that little girl at the doctor office well her mom wanted to adopt you"
"why?"
"Because tashio don't think it's a good idea to have you live with a house full of boys you need a sister and I agree with him" she said a little stronger
Kagome couldn't take it anymore she just flipped

"I THOUGHT THAT I HAD A NEW FAMILY I WAS GOING TO START ALL OVER NOT BE KICKED OUT I..I OPENED UP TO YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS THIS. I HATE YOU!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M STILL GOING TO COURT AND I'M GOING TO WIN AND LEAVE JUST LIKE YOU WANT ME TO AND AS SOON AS I CAN BECAUSE IT REALLY DON'T SEEM NOBODY WANTS ME HERE!!!
With that she ran up stairs and slammed the door.
"Mom why is you doing this I'm confused first you say I need to make friend and then when I do you just take them away a special one at that"
"I c..can't h..help it i..im s..sorry" 'how could me seeing him like this make me break.'?
`Because he is my baby' she thought with a shake of her head.
"Don't feel sorry now what's done is done just don't come to me when something gone wrong because you and dad just fucked up I hate you both I can't wait till I can move out!!!"
And with that said he ran up stairs to his room and slammed the door.
 

"Hey kags you ok" she was curled up in a ball in the corner
"no" she mumbled
Inuyasha went and sat down next to her and tried to hold her but she pushed his hand away and she just cried
"Inuyasha you lied you broke your promise!!"
"No I didn't"
"ye..yes you did y..you said you'll alwa..always be with m..me"
"and I will you might not be able to see me every day but you will be able to talk to me on the phone and I'll make sure we get to see each other sometime and if you get scared or can't sleep at night then you can call me and I'll talk to you till you go to sleep Kagome I'm your best friend you can't get rid of me that easy" she crawled onto his lap and hugged him as he hugged her back.
"Ok and I'll call everyday and tell you every thing and I don't want to leave I want to stay here" she said as she started to cry again
"I know I know don't worry things will be back the same soon ok"
she didn't say any thing and they stayed like that until they fell asleep.
"Zayoi I'm home, God what's wrong"

"they hate me" she said about to start crying all over again

"how do you know that" he asked as he pushed her hair away from her wet face
"they told me when I told them what had to be done"
"what did they say"
he sat there shocked at what he heard and was about to tell Inuyasha something when they heard someone coming down the stairs.
"Mom” he had a frown on his face but he looked her in her eyes as he spoke “I'm sorry for what I said, I'm still mad at you no matter what but kags told me that I should never tell no one that I hate them even more not the one who brought me into this world so there is your apology" with that said he walked back to his room.
"Zayoi I'm so sorry I didn't mean what I said it's just everything is going on so fast and I THOUGHT I was going to lose my best friend my new daddy and mommy and big brother I'm just so sorry don't be mad at me ok "
she said as she ran into the open arms of Izayoi as she cried her heart out and soon they all said good night and went there separate ways to there bed room each of them thinking what's going to happen now?












Ok thanks for r&r and please don't stop













a ngle54