InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ my new home ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any characters there in.




" Kagome, Sango, Inuyasha?"
"Come on you guys we only have a hour wake up please"
"five more minutes" they all said
"no come on time to see your new home Kagome"
"my new home" she asked sleepily then she blinked
"hold on my new home!!" she yelled and woke everybody up
"yeah your new home"
"oh yea I forgot" said in a little sad voice
"man your house is almost as big as mine" Inuyasha said
"come on I said I'll have you back before dark and that's at nine o clock so that gives us an hour"
"a hour how long is you from my house"
"well about six hours"
"Dang!!!" Inuyasha and Kagome said at the same time
Akio laughed with a little with a shake of her head
"ok come on lets take a look around and then you can go and meet the other kids who live around here"
"ok" they all said as they walked in the door.
"Ok this is the living room"
the room had three couches one of them facing the door the other right in front of it facing the other way and the last one facing straight where there was a big TV and a lot of DVD's and it was three doors and a stair case going up stairs.
"So where do you want to go first"
"up stairs" said Kagome
"well ok than lets go"
so they went up the long stairs and when they got to the top they saw five rooms on the left and the right so all in all there were ten rooms.
"Ok lets go and see your room first Kagome"
"ok" she said as they walked down the hallway and to the last room on the right and opened the door and Kagome gasped her room looked just like Inuyasha's room it had one TV in the far Conner with a DVD player and VCR all in one sitting on a stand the walls was a dark red and it had a silver out line of Inuyasha on the wall and a queen sized bed on the left side of the room with red silk covers and the carpet was also red and she had a walk in closet.

"Oh my god" she said with wide eyes
"Sango thought it would be um how you guys say it now a day cool to have that on your wall and you got a phone right next to your bed"
"ok lets go see Sango's room"
but Kagome didn't move so Inuyasha came and put a arm around her waist and pulled her to the room across the hall witch was Sango's room and it was a hot pink color all around the wall the cover even the dressers and the TV.
"She loves pink as you can see" Akio said
"so um that's all up here so lets go down stairs" and they all followed her down the steps and pass the living room and to a door that led to more steps and they went down till they reached a room with one large couch and a big screen TV and then they went to the back yard witch only had a pool and that was it.
"So um that's all and you have a few minutes so go and meet some new people"
"ok they all said as they ran out the door
"ok Kagome this girl that your going to meet is kikyo she's ok you just have to get to know her" Sango said as she knocked on the door
"yes may I help you"
"hi is Kikyo here"
"no she's outside some where"
"ok thank you"
just as they turned they saw her with two boys so they walked up to them
"hey Kikyo"
"hey who are they"
"my name is Inuyasha"
"and my name is Kagome"
"hey Inuyasha" Kikyo said
"hey Kagome" the two boys said at the same time
"um hey" Kagome and inuyasha said
"ok my name is kikyo"
"my name is Koga"
"and my name is Hojo"
"ok nice to meet you" Kagome said with a small smile. They all started talking so they didn't notice Kagome and Inuyasha leave.
“Yashie did you see that big pretty tree next door?” he looked up to where she was talking about and nodded his head.
She smirked as she looked up at him and started running “race you!” she yelled behind her. He shook his head and laughed as he started to run, he picked her up when he caught up to her and jumped up the tree she was talking about.
 
She was still giggling when he sat down and held her in his lap they were on the highest branch and could see the whole neighborhood. She signed and looked up at her best friend only to see this far away look on his face, she reached up and touched his face and he looked down at her.
“Why you sad?” he sighed before he answered
“You see these,” he pointed to his ears and she nodded
“You're the only person who don't look at them as a bad thing besides my family” he took a deep breath and looked at the sky again.
“And I guess I'm just going to miss you, school starts soon and I'll be back to getting picked on” he said the last part low but she still heard him, and she felt a pain in her chest after hearing what he will be going through.
“Yashie you is my best friend and I'm going to miss you too but it don't matter what others say, it's going to be me and you um….all the way!” she shouted and gave him full smile that was reserved for him only.
"Inuyasha and Kagome time to go!!!"
"Ok" they yelled still smiling at eachother












< br>








Thanks for the reviews and please tell me if you want me to go on because I don't want to waste my time.




















Angle54