InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ judgement ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any characters there in.


Inuyasha woke up early and was laying down on his bed next to Kagome just looking at her and he realized how hard it really must be for her to see her mom like that from her dad no less and to have to see that same man again today he just hoped that she could do it.
'Think she can do it'
'of course she can'
'well she is something, we never met a girl like her before'
'no we haven't'
'she's kind of like your mom you think?'
'Yeah a little'
'its going to be hard to say goodbye'
'no it's not' he turned his head deciding to look at the wall
'yes it is'
'no it won't it's not like I new her my whole life so really it don't matter'
'how slow can you be it's going to break you and you know it'
'whatever just go away'
'ok I warned you don't say nothing when I say I told you so'
Inuyasha just shook his head as he looked back at the girl beside him she looked so peaceful like she couldn't even hurt a fly but he new she had a temper and a bad side that he was sure he never wanted to meet.

"Yashie"

kagome said as she looked up and the first thing she met was his golden eyes, for some reason she just couldn't get enough of looking into his eyes then she looked up to the little cute dog ears on top of his head and reached up to touch them they looked so soft she just wanted to see for her self. She rubbed them and they were as soft as she thought. Inuyasha leaned into her touch he never let anyone touch his ears only his mother but it was just something about her that he felt he could trust.
Kagome giggled a little when she heard him purr "I thought you said you were half dog not cat"
"what"
"you were purring" she said as she let go of his ear

"whatever it's getting late we need to get ready" he said in a grumpy voice
"ok" she said in a sad voice.
“Hey put your swim suite on under your clothes I'm going to teach you how to swim as soon as we get back.” He said with a smile

She said ok and she jumped in the shower and started to think to herself
'what am I going to do'
'go up there and say what you got to say'
'but I'm going to see him again'
'but you got to be brave and yash is going to be there do you think he would let something happen to you'
' im going to miss yashie so much'
'you can come and see him'
'yeah but it's a six hour drive so we won't be seeing that much of each other'
'well you just got to get over it'
'I know really I shouldn't care I mean I didn't have no friends at first accept rin and I don't even know where she is so I'm fine '
'you can say what you want you care and that's the bottom line'
'no I don't'
'ok if you don't than why is you crying just thinking about leaving'
'shut up'
'you do know you just told your self to shut up and plus I can't'
'why not'
'because I was made to tell you when your wrong and that's what im doing'
"whatever" she said as she got done with her shower and put on her clothes and walked down stairs and into the kitchen where izayoi and Inuyasha was eating and she at down and got her something to eat
"hey kagome I like your out fit"
"of course you do zayoi you're the one who bought it for me"
she had on skirt that was just above her knees and it was all gray with pink lines going down it and a matching suit coat and some all gray dress shoes with a pink rose in the front of the shoe.
Izayoi had on a skirt that went mid thigh it was all black and a all black dress coat and some black heels
and Inuyasha had a all gray suit pants with black lines going down and a matching suite coat and black dress shoes on
"well ok lets go than your dad is already gone and Sesshomaru is in his room so lets go"
she said as they got up and got in the car and drove to the court house and when they got there they went in and sat down and than a officer came in.
"everybody stand for judge Inu No Tashio"
"you may be seated"
"ok I would like to call this court to order"
"Shain Jewels"
"here"
"kagome jewels"
"here"
"I would like to call up kagome jewels" said the nice lady next to her
kagome walked up there and sat down and was facing her dad and what she saw in his eyes just broke her heart pain, sorrow, regret, sad, angry and a little fear and she froze.
”Kagome can you please raise your right hand” she did what she was told and looked at the lady as she spoke “ do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth” “I do”
 
Kagome will you tell me and the people around you what happened the night your mother died but she couldn't say nothing she was froze as she looked into her fathers eyes that is until he smirked than she gave him a small smile and told the whole story Inuyasha was mad at the way kagome dad was looking at her and izayoi was doing her best holding him down that is until he almost bust out laughing at the way her dad looked when she was done he just stood there dumbstruck he couldn't say a thing.
"Well Mr. jewels do you have anything to add"
"no sir "
"well than take him away"
and the police came and put handcuffs on him but before they could move
"wait why did you kill her" she said in a angry voice and was giving him a look that could kill
"well let me see because I never liked her and than you came alone and made another one of her so I was just going to kill you both but no you had to act like a little bitch and run"
"well let me see I might have ran but I came back to see your down fall and you can't run, and your life is on the line so it sucks to be you"
"shut up you little bitch"
"oh forget you"
and they took him in the back as kagome got from the stand and ran into Inuyasha open arms and hugged him as tight as she could.
"Akio Higurashi you are the new parent of Kagome Higurashi"
"ok"
and they all went there separate ways and went home
"yashie we did it"
"no you did it" he said with a smile as soon as they got home Kagome ran upstairs took off her clothes and fixed her bathing suit. About time she got outside Inuyasha and Shessy was fighting in the pool.
“Yashie I need help” she pouted as she put her feet in the water. Inuyasha went to her and picked her up then put her I the water as she clung to him.
 
“Don't worry I'm not going to let anything hurt you just relax.” He held her around the waist and she loosened her grip a little and took a couple of breaths.
“Ok put your face in the water a couple of time so that you can get use to it” she did as he said and she even opened up her eyes under the water.
 
“Ok now I want you to move your les as if you're riding a bike and move your arms like your scooping the water. She did it and started laughing because of all the water splashing
 
“See your not to bad now I want you to try to doggy peddle to sheesh” he let her go and she was alright until she got to the middle she turned around and didn't see Inuyasha and she started to panic. Then she started t sink she could she sheesh but he wasn't moving she was about to scream but then she felt a pair of hands lift her up.
 
“Hey it's ok calm down,” she was breathing hard and she held on to him as if her life depended on it.
“Yashie where did you go” he smiled at her and moved some of the hair out of her face
“It looked like you was in trouble so I went under to get to you faster.”
 
They stayed in the pool for the rest of the day then they ate and took their bath Inuyasha and Kagome got in bed and cuddled up to keep each other warm.
“Inuyasha I remember when my dad and mom was happy and he use to say some words that made her so happy and I never understood why, words are just words right?”
Inuyasha looked down at her a little surprised she used his real name for the first time.
“What were the words?” she looked up at him for a long time and then looked back down. “He said I love you,” he laughed a little but he stopped when he made her look at him and he saw the tears in her eyes.
 
He wiped away the one that fell and smiled a little a her “I just wondered what it was that she felt”
“Nobody besides family ever told you they love you?” she shook her head and locked eyes with him.
“Well I guess I'll be the first” he gave a small smile at the way she was looking up at him.
“Kagome I love you” he didn't know what his was expecting it felt like he was expecting something.
She laughed a little and hugged him as hard as she could and whispered I love you to in his ear.
 
`You think she felt what her mom felt'
`I'm not sure I'm not even sure of what I felt.'


























p lease tell me how the story is going so far and thank you : yasha_21_12, kags1, crazy144, dj1, dark hanyou 2, Geany 101,dark hanyou magic, lilcar12,kyrcat for reviewing and please r&r

angle54