InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ oh my god!! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and friends


Kagome Sango and their mother was all down stairs eating when there was a knock on the door.
"Kagome dear will you please go get the door" Akio asked
"yes mom I got it"
"Who is it" she yelled
nock nock
"who is it" she said a little louder
nock nock
"I said who is it!!" she said as she opened the door just to see a smirking Inuyasha
"yashie!!" she jumped in his opened arms and hugged him as tight as she could
"hey can't breath" hey laughed
she let go but was still in his arms with his hands supporting her under her butt as he gasped for air.
When he got his breath he put her down and looked down in her brown eyes shining with tears as one fell from her right eye he took his thumb and whipped it away as they stared into each others very soul.
"Kags why are you crying, your to emotional for your on good" he said still looking in her eyes
"i..Its just I mean I know I seen you last weekend but your here at my house like when I was eight standing here with me and i..i..I love you so much but I know im going to have to say goodbye to you and I can't do it not again" she said as she broke down in tears and hugged him as tight as she could as he rubbed the back of her head trying sooth her.
"Hey it's ok stop crying I promise you won't ever have to say good bye again ok ever"

"Hey kags who w-
Sango looked at her sister in the arms of her love crying her heart out and gave a little smile at Inuyasha and mouthed go to her room he shook his head and picked her up and carried her up to her room.
"Hey you ok now"
"yes im sorry" she said looking down at her hands in her lap
"kags look at me please"
she looked up to those golden eyes that always made her smile
"what's wrong" he said as he pulled her in his lap and rocked back an forth like he did so many other times before.
"Im tired of school im sick of koga and I just can't stand Kikyo why can't it be like when I use to live with you yashie I miss my home"
"I know but cheer up like I said I'll try" he grinned
"what do you mean"
"remember I said that I would try to be with you again but I couldn't promise"
"yeah and"
"baby im moving next door!!" he shouted
"you moving next door to me"
"yes that's the plan" he said with a smirk
"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!"
She said and she claimed his lips in a bitter sweet kiss that made both of there heads swing.
"I love you, know that" he nodded his head, now they were laying down with her on top of him and she kissed him slowly sucking on his bottom lip as he moaned as he kissed her back she started kissing his neck softly sucking and leaving a light bruise in place. Until he flipped them over so that she was pinned to the bed with him between her legs as he kissed and sucked at her neck and slowly went down to where her shirt started and kissed alone the sides as she ran her hands around his chest under his shirt.

"Kags baby we got to stop" he said breathing a little hard as licked her side under her shirt
"no" she said as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him down to her only making him harder than he already was. He went back to her lips and kissed her again. Kagome's head was spinning she loved the fire that was going through her veins.

"No kags really we got to stop before we go to far,” he mumbled against her neck he would have loved to take it all the way but this wasn't the time.

Kagome looked up at him and slowly let him go as she sighed and lay back on the bed and he did the same laying right next to her. Both breathing hard and hot.
"So that's why you where at home" she asked
"yeah that's why"
"hey what's that" he said picking up the tape recorder
"what oh that's a tape recorder"
"can I see it"
"yeah here" she gave it to him and he pushed the play button as it played kagome gasped she forgot Sango recorded her
"that's you"
"y.Yeah it is"
"you sound great"
"thanks" she said smiling a little `I don't sound to bad
"kags who where you singing about" he said as he looked at her
"um no one " she said not looking at him
"it was koga wasn't it" he said in a soft voice
"yashie don't get mad please I don't love him I love you and only you I would never chose him over you never"
"im not mad and I know you wouldn't I trust you with my life"














hey you guys I know its short really really short but im sleepy and I'll type some more tomorrow r&r













angle54