InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ oh my god part two ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and friends

"Kagome, Inuyasha get up your mom said she wanted you to see the new house"
"what new house" they both said and cuddled up a little more
"Inuyasha's new house next door hurry up" Akio yelled up the stairs
"ok ok im up kags come on"
"why it's your house not mine"
"ok I told you" he grinned
Inuyasha went to the bath room and got a hand full of cold water and threw it right in her face.
She jumped up and gave him a cold glare as she got out of the bed and went to the bath room to get a towel.
"Kags don't be mad I told you to get up but no,” he said still laughing.
"Shut up and come on,” she said as she walked out the door with him following behind her.

"Hey about time you two got down here I was about to come up there" izayoi said smiling.
"Mommy!!" kagome yelled as she ran into izayoi arms and gave her a killer hug.
"Hey its been a long time" she said as she started to tear up
"mommy don't cry it's only been five years I m..missed y..you s..so m..Much"
"hey you guys lets go so I can see my room"
"come on inu's right, no matter how rude he is lets get going"

they walked across the grass and through some open gates and around so that they would be facing the front of the house.
"Wow its so pretty"
the house it self was a little bigger than Kagome house. From the out side you could see it was all brick it had twelve windows, they all went in and gasped at the sight.
They walked into the living room there was a fireplace in the center of the room against the wall. A couch on the far right and a love seat in the far back on the left was another couch but this one was longer they were all white and the carpet was white also. There was a flat screen TV hanging above the fire place.
"This is um wonderful" Akio said in a little daze as they went to the kitchen.
At first all you see is a table with four seats and some white and red roses in the center of the table.
They walked in the door that was across the room and that was were the kitchen was it was big almost like two in one it had two of everything right across from each other. The cabinets were a glossy wood and the floor was an all white tiled.
They walked out of the kitchen and passed the dinning room and went back to the living room they walked over to the steps that kind of curved as you walked up them.
Once they were up there they were greeted with four doors.
"Ok were to go first"
"well kags lets start from the first on down"
they went to the first room and almost fell it was so big it had a king size bed with a silver bed spread and two glass doors on the left of the bed.
A walk in closet and a medium size TV on a little table on the far right there was a tall dresser close by the closet. The walls were a dark blue and they had a large bathroom with a Jacuzzi/tub fit for two.
"This has to be mama and daddy room right"
"yep this our room witch means no one and I mean no one is allowed in this room but us"
"ok ok lets go to the next room" kagome grumbled
they walked in the room and it looked just like the other one just this one was a little smaller and had red walls and a red silk sheet and red curtains covering the balcony. And had a tub on one side of the bath room and a shower on the other.
"Let me guess this is yours right inu" Sango said rolling her eyes
"yep that's right Sango" he said in a little child like voice.
"Ok kids lets go" Inu no Taisho Said rolling his eyes.
They walked in the next room witch was shessy room and he was sleep on his bed it was the same as inu's but instead of red it was white they left the room and went to the last room on the hall they walked in and saw a baby crib some dippers and everything a baby could ever want or need and everything was blue.
"What why is this a baby room there's no baby arou..."
"Oh my god mama you having a baby"
Izayoi just smiled and shook her head
"I don't understand if your not having a baby than who" she looked at yash with confusion in her eyes and back to the ground.
"Um is shessy"
she shook her head no
"is is um is y..Yas-
"hell no stupid is you pregnant"
she shook her head no and looked real confused until she heard a little cry she turned around and went
to the crib where she saw a cute little baby with orange hair a little fluffy tail and little fangs.
"Who baby is he"

"We took him in when his parents died they were close friends of ours "Izayoi said looking down at the baby.
"His name is shippo"
"he looks so cute"
"ok ok can we leave now" Inuyasha complained
"lets go" kags said as she walked back up to inu and he put his arm around her shoulder.
They walked back out and down the hallway where they saw a door inu opened the door and they saw some more steps they walked up and saw two more bed rooms a bath room and another room that door was closed they went up to the last room and opened it up it was a huge ball room it was so big it had two bars one on each side and windows going around the room with gold curtains on them.
"Oh my" Akio said with wide eyes
"ok that's it mostly we just have like a movie room down stairs nothing to look at but kags we do have a surprise for you from inu"
kags looked up at inu but he just smiled and led the way down the steps, when they got there they saw a back door he opened it and kagome froze, there in front of her was the same thing many years ago as she played the past over in her head...
FLASH BACK
"o yeah look over here."
He said as he pulled her passed the pool and there stood an red rose bush on the left and a white rose bush on the right leading into a big garden full of all different kinds of flowers.
"Kagome you ok"
"yeah it's just that I love white roses and always wanted to make a bush full of them but my dad said I couldn't so I never got to really see one in real life"
"o well you can have as many as you want now"
he said and he cared her over to the bush with him and picked one of the white roses and stuck it in her hair.
"Thanks"
"no problem"
end of flash back
when she came back to Earth she saw yash put a white rose in her hair and smiled down at her as she smiled back.
"Hey um you guys come back to Earth" Sango said
ding dong
"um yash can you and the kids go get the door and play outside for a little while us grownups talk"
"sure dad" as him, kags and Sango were headed for the door inu turned around and him and kags were headed up stairs.
"Hey you guys the door is this way not up there" glaring a little
"ok ok" they said as they walked down the steps and to the door inu opened the door and was greeted with no other then Kikyo.
"Inu I didn't know you moved over here" she said with a huge smile
"ok, what do you want" he said and she could clearly see he didn't want to be talking to her but she didn't care.
Kagome and Sango came from the side lines and went passed them both while kagome grabbed inu and dragged him outside.
"Oh hey kaggy, Sango"
"hey" they said in a board voice
"ok we got to go ok" Sango turned around and looked up at them
"You guys are not leaving me"
"bye Sango"
Inu took off with kagome in his arms
At the park
Kagome and inu was under a tree looking at the sun set
"inu"
"yea" he said not looking away from the sky
"I love you" she said smiling up at him
"I love you to" he said looking down
"ok can you do something for me that"
"yea anything"
"sing with me at the show next week?"













ok ok I know I've been gone for to long BUT that will change and im so sorry for it I made the chapter a little longer so I hope you enjoy it. Please review and tell me if you liked it

and thank you: SpookyKitty * kittykatkiller666 * yasha_21_12 * KittieCat * Jozz * djl * priestess * Rikusgirl * kags2&kags1 * inuyasha&kagome4eva * kags2 * kags1 * crazy144 * Angel~of~Light * dark hanyou 2 * Geany 101 * lilcar12 * kyrcat*

thank you guys for being there for me.