InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ perfect ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and friends.




“I wonder why Miroku wanted to stay at the school,” Sango said as they were walking home.

“Chill Sango I'm sure he has a good reason so stop worrying” Inuyasha had a small smirk on his face until she turned around and hit him on the head. While shouting something about not being worried and he need to mind his own business.

“You guys need to grow up,” Kagome said as she put in one of her earphones.

By this time they had shut up and fell in step on each of her side.
“Hey yashie you want to hear a song” she smiled up to him.

“Well I will catch you two love birds latter” Sango said as she took off to their house.
“Sure” he smiled back at her as she turned and went to the park across the street and sat on the bench. As he took a seat next to her she began to sing.

Everybody's got something they had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you know

She grinned as she stood up in front of him as she song the next part of the song

I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you

she was in her own world as she danced around the park as Inuyasha watched and listened.

Somewhere in my memory
I've lost all sense of time
And tomorrow can never be cause yesterday is all that fills my mind
There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been
Oh this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go

Inuyasha gasped as he looked at her standing under a cherry blossom tree as the pelts fell all around her she really looked like an angel as she leaned up against it and looked at him

I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be

Inuyasha stood up and walked up to her as she walked up to him singing with a look of seriousness in her eyes shaking her head from side to side as if she was trying to tell him something with the song.

You'll always be the dream that fills my head
Yes you will, say you will, you know you will
Oh baby, you'll always be the one I know I'll never forget
There's no use looking back or wondering
Because love is a strange and funny thing
No matter how I try and try I just can't say goodbye
No no no no.

As he held her she whispered the last bit of the song in his ear.

I've never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say (words to say)
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be
A part of me will always be with you

As she finished she laid her head on his shoulder as they both stood under the cherry blossom tree looking as perfect as they felt.

~+~+~+~+
“Where is everybody” Sango was the only one home Inuyasha and Kagome wasn't back Miroku didn't call so she did all that she could do walk back and forth as she waited and waited.
~+~+~+~+
Miroku was walking home when he saw Kagome and Inuyasha at the park `they look so cute if only that could be me and Sango' He thought sadly as he continued to walk home. But than he had an idea since Inu and Kagome was at the park that meant Sango was at home alone. “Here I come Sango my sweet,” he shouted as he went to her house.
~+~+~+~+
“Hey kags why did you pick that song its not like I'm going any where” he said with a frown

“Just in case you ever do decide you want to leave I just wanted you to know...” He was about to interrupt her but she shook head and finished.

“I just wanted you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me” a small tear slid down her cheek but she smiled as she looked up at him.

“I'll never leave you at least not without a fight I love you and only you and I always will” Kagome smiled even wider as he wrapped his arm around her and they walked home.
~+~+~+~+
Sango was just about to go looking for everybody when someone knocked on the door. She went to the door ready to yell at whoever it was.

“And what took you two...”she looked and didn't see Inu or Kagome but instead Miroku.

“Hey Sango how are you doing on this fine day” he said as he smiled a warm smile.
“I'm fine but Inu is not here right now but I'll tell him you came by” as she was about to close the door he stopped her.

“I'm not hear to see Inu I'm hear to see you may I come in” she looked at him for a minute before moving to the side so he could walk by.”

“Do you want anything to drink” he shook his head no as she went and got herself some water.

“So what did you want to see me for” she looked at him and thought about the feelings she had for him but cleared her thoughts as he began to talk.

“Sango you might not know this but um I really like you and I was hoping you felt the same and would go on a date with me” he asked with hope in his eyes as he looked up at her.

“Well I don't know can I have some time to think about it” he smiled and leaned over and whispered in her ear” take as much time as you need” as he moved he gave her a kiss on the cheek.
As she was about to say something Inuyasha and Kagome came in and she turned red from her head to her toes.” Did we com back at a wrong time because we can always leave” Kagome said as Inuyasha smirked but that soon turned to a frown as she came up to them and started yelling.

“I'll talk to you latter Inuyasha” Miroku laughed as he walked out the door.











I am so so so sorry so I tried to make this a little longer hope you all enjoy. And the song is called never had a dream come true by s club 7 its really nice you should listen to it.