InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ back off ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and friends.


The whole gang was at lunch talking to each other when Koga came over to say something.
"Kagome the teacher told me to tell you and Inuyasha that try-outs are right after school and don't be late cause you guys go on first." And with that he left to go back to his table.
"Hey Kagome what are you guys singing,” Kagome looked up to Miroku
"you just got to come and see" she smiled as he pouted.
"Hey you guys lets get going so we can get out of this thing"
"rin don't you mean school" Kagome said with a smirk on her face
"yea that" Rin said smiling
they all had the same classes and the next one was math Kagome and Inuyasha went on to class while Sango and Miroku went off some where together and rin was just trying to be late.
"I hate math,” Kagome said as she took her seat in the back in front of Inuyasha.
"No you don't your just not good at it" Inuyasha said with a smirk on his face
"No I think I just hate it, " she said pouting.
The classroom started to fill up and soon they saw Rin, Sango, and Miroku come in and got the seats around their friends so that rin was in front of kagome and miroku was to the left of rin and Sango was behind him.
The teacher came in and took a seat.
"Ok class I'm Mr. Ceno" he said with a smile. The class just looked at him.
"Well let me take attendance" he said as got a clip board
"lets see Koga"
"here"
"Inuyasha"
"what"
The teacher looked up and grinned, “A trouble maker I see."
"Whatever you say,” he said as he rubbed his claw up and down Kagome leg.
"Kagome"
"here" she said quickly
"Inuyasha could you wait until after class for that"
"sure" he said as he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.
He called out the rest of the list and went back to desk.
"Today class we are just going to get to know each other so when I call your name please stand up and tell us a little about yourself."
"We'll go by row" he looked up at the first row and the first seat.
"Well miss Ayame"
she stood up and looked around "I'm fourteen and I'm in a stupid class and yes I got skipped "

She sat down as the class laughed.
"Um ok than Koga"
"well I'm single but not for long, I'm going to get my girl back" he said as he looked over at Kagome and winked than sat down" while Inuyasha glared at him
"Ok than" he went on until he got to Miroku.
"Well lets see Miroku"
he stood up with a stupid grin on his face "well I'm Miroku I'm a monk and my wife is the oh so lovely Sango who is going to be bearing my chi..., he was stopped in the middle of his sentence when Sango knocked him up side his head.
"Ok well um Rin"
"well I'm rin I'm nice, kind, sweet etc.. I'm a great person to talk to and so on most people already know me even though this is my first day" she smiled and took her seat.
"Good now Kikyo"
"Me, I'm nice to most people as long as you don't get in my way but I'm not single I go with yashie... I mean Inuyasha" she smirked and sat back down.
She looked over at Kagome but it didn't look like she was even paying her time of day.
"Well um thank you now Kagome" everybody got quite hoping for some drama
"I'm Kagome as most of you already know I'm a good person to come and talk to if you have any problems, but I'm not a good person to piss off" she said as she looked over at Kikyo.
"But anyway like..
"Hey kags why you looking like that" Inuyasha said as he saw what looked like fire in her eyes
"shut up inu I'm talking" she gave him that look that he new it was time to be quiet.
"Ok like I was saying I'll help you if you want I don't like Kikyo so don't come telling me shit about her or what she said cause if she wanted me to know she'll come tell it to my face right Kikyo we are not going through this, this year" everybody looked at Kikyo and she just rolled her eyes.

"But that still wouldn't matter cause I really don't give a damn about what she have to say anyway."
She was just about to sit down when she remembered something she turned and leaned over the her desk so she was closer to Kikyo.
"If you ever in your life call him yashie again I'll hurt you" she said it, as it was so natural everybody in the class gave her a crazy look.
"Thank you Kagome you can take a seat now" she sat down and put her head on the desk.
"Ok um Sango"
"well I don't feel like saying anything so if you wan to know something about me come ask me yourself"
"ok well your last Inuyasha"
"I wouldn't say anything but I feel like talking so to all the girls that's been staring at me all class kags my girl as you all should know and don't try nothing please she's nothing to underestimate and that's all... oh wait" he looked over at Koga with a smirk on his face and everyone froze.
"Koga don't think I didn't hear you I was just doing something better than kicking your ass right then since you don't seem to be able to understand what I mean when I say Kagome is my girl maybe I should show you."

He stood up and looked down at Kagome as she looked up at him confused he just smirked and picked her up and put her on top of his desk he spread her legs so that he was in between them and cupped her face.
"What are you doing" she said low so that only he could hear her" he leaned over to her ear and whispered "he challenged me Kags he think he can take you away from me"
she had her eyes close she didn't even hear what he just said all she felt was the hot breath that was making her hot.
But soon she felt Inuyasha lips on her in a demanding yet gentle kiss Kagome moaned as he licked her bottom lip and she opened up to him and that's what turned the heat up as the kiss turned into a passionate one. He put one hand on the desk and the other in her hair as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
.
When they broke apart the room was dead quite the, whole class was shocked and Koga and Kikyo was fuming, the teacher was speechless and Kagome and Inuyasha was breathless.
It was like that until the bell rung.
"After 7th period everybody was getting ready to go home, all but Kagome and Inuyasha they were at their locker.
"Inu baby stop" she whined
"why" he said as he sucked on a very sensitive part of her neck
"cause" she whined again
"give me a better reason and I'll stop" he said as he started to nibble on that very sensitive spot.
"Oh never mind don't stop" she said as she tried to push him deeper into her neck
"that's my girl" he said as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
 
He pushed her up against the lockers and they were in a very heated kiss when Miroku and Sango walked down the hallway looking for there missing friends, by now everybody was gone unless they were trying out or watching someone try out.
"Inuyasha as a friend I should inform you that if you keep this up you're both going to miss your try-outs."
"Oh shit" they both jumped up and got their things and ran to the try out room.
"Sango I think they could have at least gave us a thank you or something" they both shook their heads as they went to watch their friends.
 
"Ok quite everyone" the old looking lady yelled
"ok thank you, miss Kagome please come up" Kagome walked up on the stage and told the lady what she was singing. The lights dimmed as the spot light was one her.

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why.
Without you it's hard to survive.

Kagome sung into the mike and than smiled as she danced and sung to the next verse.

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last
Need you by my side.
'Cause every time we touch, I feel this static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

She stopped dancing and looked out in the crowd until she saw Inuyasha and smiled

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry.
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall.

She started back dancing and sung this last part and danced until the music went off
'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.

She took a bow and went back to her seat.
"So how was I" she looked over to Inuyasha as Koga went up
"great just great" he gave her a small kiss on the lips and went up when he was called to be next.

"Ok Inuyasha what will you be singing" he went and told the lady and took the mike.

Ohh ohh...

When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength,
I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along..

He locked eyes with Kagome telling her that this song was for her

And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

still looking at her as tears came to her eyes

I've loved you forever,
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never...
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart (give you my heart)
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow,
Forever has now begun...

Just close your eyes (close your eyes)
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling won't go away (no..)
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you..
This I promise you..
Over and over I fall (over and over I fall)
When I hear you call
Without you in my life baby
I just wouldn't be living at all...
And I will take (I will take you in my arms)
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong (right where you belong)
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you baby

Just close your eyes
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling won't go away (no..)
Every word I say is true
This I promise you

Every word I say is true
This I promise you
Ooh, I promise you...

He bowed and got off the stage and went to his seat
"so how...
he was cut off by Kagome lips in a breath taking kiss
"wonderful you did wonderful lets go home" she and him got up and went out side
"you guys were great" Sango and Miroku said
"thanks lets get out of here"
"you guys go on I'm going to go for a walk"
"ok Miroku call me if you need a ride I'll get my dad to come get you"
"thanks Inuyasha" they waved bye to each other and left.







Hey I tried to make it longer this time hope you like it r&r


angle54