InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ school sounds fun NOT ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and friends.



"Kags" Inuyasha called for the seventh time and he was getting tiered of hearing
 
"ten more minutes " she said again pulling more cover on her. He shook his head and looked at the clock it was 7:35 they had to be at school at 8:00 boy was she going to freak.
"Kagome" he said in a sweet voice and watched as she smiled and got closer to him.
"If I give you ten minutes we will only have 15 minutes to get to school" and moved back to see what she was going to do.
"Umm 15 minut...What!" she jumped up out of bed looking around for something, she grabbed that something and ran in the bathroom while Inuyasha was rolling on the ground laughing.

In five minutes flat Kagome came out of the bathroom and when Inuyasha turned around thinking he was going to get the yelling of his life, but when he did he couldn't find his voice and neither could she he looked her up and down as she leaned against the bathroom door as she did the same to him.
He was wearing a white beater and some black polo pants and white and black new balance.
But what he saw was her standing in some plan white pants and a white baby tee that said baby girl in the center in light pink and some white and pink Nike.
"Kags you had that before, when we first went to the mall"
"you remember" looking at him with a smile
"of course I do" he said as he went up to her and gave her a chaste kiss and pulled her out in the hallway and down the stairs where his mother was.
"What are you kids still doing here your going to be late no way your going to get their in ten minutes" she said as she shook her head.
"Don't worry mom we'll make it I promise ok trust me" he said as he pulled Kagome outside.
She just smiled and said ok with a shake of her head `he's happy again'

"Ok Kagome you know that thing I never could do when we were little" he looked down and smiled as she shook her head.
"Ok hold on" she looked up at him confused and almost screamed when he picked her up and jumped on top of the house and started running full speed to their school.
Kagome opened her eyes and looked at the way everything looked it was just a blur and she loved it everything about it, the way the wind felt as it blew through her hair and when she looked up to see Inuyasha to see he was smiling down at her and she smiled back as he looked back to what he was doing.

In three minutes flat they were at the school and he let her down and smiled as she tried to stop from falling.
"That was great inu,” she said as they walked into the school and looked around and seen papers on the wall that told them where their home room was.
"Hey inu look were in the same home room 306 with Mr. Teken" she grabbed his arm and went and found their room.
When they went in they saw half the class was not even in their and neither was the teacher so they went to the back.
 
She sat in the seat next to the window and Inuyasha sat next to her.
"Kaggy!!" Kagome looked up and saw Sango and Miroku and Rin
“rin what is you and Miroku doing here are you two stalking me” Inuyasha asked with a grin.
“Well my dear inu my mom said that she wanted a bigger home once she saw how sad I was that you left” she said grinning
“And I was bored so I asked to move with my aunt which is down the street from you”
 
He just shook his head as they got seated.


 
 
Hey everyone that's not all for today just you wait ok

angle54