InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ this is how it's going to be ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and friends.




Sango was in her room on her lying on her bed thinking, it was late and she still couldn't sleep. So she got up and walked down stairs just in time to see Kagome running next door.
 
`She really love him' she said with a small smile on her face.
“Were is Kagome” Sango looked up at her mom
 
“She ran next door”
“Go get her right now” Sango shook her head as she walked next door.
“Hey miss Izayoi could you tell Kagome to come on home” Izayoi gave her a small smile and let her in as she went to go get Kagome. Sango heard Kagome yell and she already knew that she wasn't coming home to night.
 
So she just left and walked back home but she didn't go in she sat under the tree that was in there yard. She looked up at the stars as she thought about one person Miroku.
~+~+~+~+~+~
Miroku couldn't sleep so he was walking around the neighborhood when he realized that he had walked to Sango house. He walked up to the huge tree Inuyasha had in their yard and saw that Sango was sitting under it. She looked so beautiful and the moonlight gave her a glow that made her look like an angel sent from heaven.
+~+~+~+~+~
Sango was so deep in thought that she didn't even hear no one come sit beside her until he said her name.
“Miroku what are you doing here?” She said as she looked up at him.
“I was walking because I couldn't sleep and I ended up here I can leave if that's what you want.”
 
She shook her head and smiled at him. “I'm leaving,” she said in a low voice as her smile fell. But he still heard her. He looked down at her and lifted her chin up so that she was looking at him.
“Why” she still wouldn't meet his eyes.
“My mom got a good job offer”
“you can't leave” his eyes watered and she wondered if he was going to cry. “I know I haven't known you for a very long time but I never meet anyone like you before. And I never felt this way about anyone before please Sango don't leave me not now not ever” he said as he pulled her onto his lap and held her.

“I never knew you felt that strong about me”
“I was going to sing a song for you at the talent show” she looked up at him and smirked.
“Do you even know how to sing”
“Yea I have a great voice or so IV been told.” They sat there without saying anything for a long time until he thought she had fell asleep.
“Sango” she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.
“Do you still want me as your girlfriend” he grinned at her.
“Yes of course I do”
“I won't leave you that is as long as you don't cheat on me” he kissed her on the cheek.
“So how are you going to tell your mom you want to stay” that she didn't know her self so she just didn't say anything.

She looked up and seen her mom walk past her and to Inuyasha house. And a few minutes she came back without Kagome.
“Sango tell your friend goodbye and come in the house” and with that said she went in the house.
“Bye Miroku” but before she could turn and leave he grabbed her arm and kissed her on the lips, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her with one arm around her waist and the other one rubbing her back. But as soon as it started he broke it and told her good night.
She watched him walk away until she could no longer see him anymore.
She was happy and she wanted to be happy forever.
 
But she also knew that the only way she was going to be happy was to be with Miroku and that is what she was going to do.
~+~+~+~+~+
 
Kagome woke up in Inuyasha arms and was kind of embarrassed at the fact that his hand was resting on her butt. She tried to move a little so he would move his hand up, but instead he gave her butt a light squeeze that sent a shock through her body.
 
“Yashie baby wake up” she said as she cupped his face and smiled when he gave her sexy dazed out look. He turned over on his back and she got up and straddled his waist.
“You ok” he asked looking up at her all the while getting hard at how sexy she looked.
 
“Yea im fine” she said with a smile and blushed when she felt the lump in his pants. She tried to move but when she did he shut his eyes and hissed. “Im sorry did that hurt” he let out a husky laugh and pulled her down so that she was lying down on top of him.
“No baby it felt a little to good” she blushed again and put her face into his chest as he laughed and that was when his alarm decided to go off.
 
She got off of him and went in his bathroom and took a shower and he did the same when she got done. He gave her some jeans and a black tank top he bought for her as he put on him some jeans and a black tee.
They put on their shoes and walked down the steps and nobody was up besides his brother who was sitting at the table eating an apple. They sat down and had a bowl of cereal and were about to leave when Sesshomaru said something.
“What did you just say?” Inuyasha said turning around to face his brother
“I said your happy don't let them take that away” Inuyasha looked down at Kagome and smiled then nodded at his brother before leaving for school.
 
 
They got to class a little late but Mr. Ceno wasn't there. They took their seats from yesterday next to their friends.
“Man dude I heard what's going on is you ok?” Miroku asked looking at Inuyasha.
“Yea I'm fine she not going anywhere” he said as he pulled her to sit on his lap.
Miroku got happy and turned around facing Sango “so your staying?” she shook her head
“I don't know”
“Sango she can't make us leave we can just stay here until she come back,” Kagome said as she leaned against Inuyasha.
“I guess I hope we don't have to leave” Kagome got up when the teacher came in and started the lesson.
 
Everything was ok until Kikyo came to their lunch table with a stupid grin on her face.
“Kaggy I heard your leaving I almost wanted to cry” kagome rolled her eyes and laid her head on Inuyasha shoulder.
“Oh and don't worry I'll make sure Inuyasha don't get too lonely” with that said she walked away. Kagome didn't say anything she just stared at where Kikyo was.
`She will wont she'
`Im sure she would try' she looked into Inuyasha eyes and gave him a sad smile `but how long will it take before he accepts it'.
 
At the end of the day they went to the chorus room and explained to the lady why they had to get out the talent show. She said she understood and she hopes they make it through their problems. As they walked home Miroku went to Sango house and Kagome went to Inuyasha house. They didn't speak they just ate looked at TV and went to bed. I mean really what else did they have to say. They were scared, hurt, and confused so they lay there and held onto each other until they fell asleep.






R&R