InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Soon ❯ Soon ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Inuyasha cast belongs to Rumiko Takahashi.

This is based on a weird idea I had when watching the first season

He look at her as he always did, at the distance but right in front of her, her smiling yet unsure face.
Should he tell her yet? No, maybe it was too soon, and it was not a easy story to beleive.

It seemed like he had waited for 500 years for He knew he had been looking for her all his life and for the first time he felt complete as his spirit recognized hers.

He did not remember the whole details, and the dream was always the same he was a white haired man in an fantastic quest and was in love with her, but never told her whatr she meant andhad lost her. After an eternity of loneliness and dispair, until he had atone for his lack of courage he had died.
When he saw her, he felt the urge to scream it to the world “I have found you at last!” yet couldn't an every time she was near he could not find the correct timing or the words, and ended making a fool of himself a fact he was well aware but still strived to get her attention.


´She has that face again´ he thought, distracted and sad, he felt somehow responsible for it and tried to make amendments on his way.
He had to do it today, or who knows when he would see her again.

“My Kagome, my love”, he told himself, “soon, soon you will notice me”.
He look at the package on his hands, another unusual gift, but at least she will notice him and give her one of her beautiful smiles.



Note.-
Ok for those who did not guess.
Hojou, I like him he is cute and will make any girl happy despite all the bashing he receives in fanfics and in the beginning I seriously thought he was Inuyashas reincarnation later they came up Akitoki and kind of dismiss it as a family issue.
My arguments OK the kid is clumsy and akward and has the strangest taste for gifts (not unlike Inuyasha), but then what boy isn't imagine trying to tell someone I am the reincarnation of someone who loved you, the poor guy is seriously head over heels for her without a good reason and he just patiently waits and is happy just to be near her. She actually has tried to send him away various times and he seems to be waiting for something giving her time, yet is no stalker so he is either a reformed Kouga something I doubt, Inuyasha reborn (reincarnations are not exactly the same)or has a very bad infantuation case, but for this oneshot is Inuyasha.