InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Soul Mates Forever ❯ The Dare ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~Chapter 2:The dare….unfortunately~*~

"Of course we are Sango my dear.." Miroku said while groping her ass but to his pleasure she didn't do anything. Omg that was defiantly a start for them.. "Inu Yasha and I are obviously a couple right Inu Yasha" Kagome said hitting him a bit too hard. "Owwww that hurt but of course we're a couple" Inu Yasha practically screamed because of the pain. "Now that's something you didn't tell me my dear half-brother" Sesshomaru said with a huge grin on his face….too bad Rin slapped it off his face saying "Don't you dare call him dear even if he is you're half-brother you can only call me dear…..now kiss me" Much to Sesshomaru's pleasure he said "Of course for yo……." He didn't get to finish because Rin had started kissing him.

*Clap Clap* is all you heard and everyone staring at Inu Yasha "What I wanted to break up the kissing and everything so we could continue our game, isn't that rite Kagome" Inu Yasha said.

"Okay you can start Rin & Sesshomaru." Kagome said happily.

"Shure Inu Yasha and Kagome truth or dare?" Rin asked devilishly.

"We'll take dare we, aint afraid of nothing." Inu Yasha said proudly.

"Okay…….."Kagome said sounding scared.

"Your dare is video tape you and Inu Yasha making out and play it for Kagome's family" Sesshomaru said with a gigantic smile on her face.

"WHAT!!!!!I cant do that it's just wrong and my brother too!!!" Kagome screamed startling everyone.

"Oh we'll do it Kagome dear" Inu Yasha said with a sly grin on his face. "What!?!?!?! R u crazy!?!?!?!?" Kagome screamed a bit too loudly.

"Come on Kagome live a little" Inu Yasha said with a smile on his face which could make everyone forget what was wrong with things and continue on. "Alright……who will tape it though me and Inu Yasha will be making out right?!?" Kagome said a bit uneasily.

"We will!!!!" Rin, Sango ,Miroku and Sesshomaru said altogether.

"Okay………….."Kagome answered

~*~ Later~*~

"THEY DID WHAT?!?!?!?!!??!" Kagome's grandpa screamed while watching the video.

"Quiet down gramps I'm watching, it's funny" Sota said with a grin no one could miss.

"Ewwwww you hentai!!!" Kagome yelled.

"Don't watch you're sister make out its mommy and daddy stuff Go to bed now Sota, I'll come for u after." Kagome's mother said calmly.

"Okay mommy"Sota said smiling he couldn't wait to tell Kohaku what his sister did.