InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Soul Mates Forever ❯ Will the couples make up in time?? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter7: Will the couples make up in time?

`Something just doesn't feel right when I'm with Kagome I know I really like her but it just seems wrong, Sango gave me her heart and many times I broke it but when I gave Sango my heart she would cherish it but now of all times she broke it. But know I really miss her.' Miroku thought, just as Kagome woke up.

"Is everything all right honey?" Kagome asked.

"Yea I'm just not feeling myself right know." Miroku said

"I noticed, you almost look sad," Kagome started "Like you lost your best friend." Kagome finished looking quite sad herself.

"I'm sorry I've brought sadness to your face." Miroku said sweetly.

"It's not that…… I know I might be crazy but I miss Inu Yasha." Kagome cried as she started to sob softly the way Sango used to cry after Miroku broke her heart again.

Then before he knew it he was crying too.

With Sesshomaru and Sango

`Why do I miss Rin so much I have Sango now I wonder if she feels the same way about Miroku? Whatever maybe I'll ask her……' Sesshomaru thought.

"What's the matter Fluffy? You look troubled." Sango asked.

"Well……," He started "I might sound crazy but I really miss Rin." Sesshomaru had started to cry.

`And Rin thought he was above emotion.' Sango thought.

"Well if it makes you feel any better I miss Miroku." Sango said and started to sob as well. "I just cant take it anymore she was my soul mate for sure I know it now." Sesshomaru said.

"I totally know what you mean that's like me and Miroku, now I really miss him." Sango said.

Finally Inu Yasha and Rin

"Rin I have something to tell you……" Inu Yasha said.

"Oh good I have something to tell you to." Rin said.

"Well you go first then." Inu Yasha said.

"Okay here goes nothing, I really miss Sesshomaru, like I think he was my soul mate….I….um…love him." Rin finally stuttered out.

"Well I miss Kagome too, I also love her she's mine. I got to go tell her you should tell Sesshomaru to." Inu Yasha said (for once being smart) "I know……" was all Rin could say………