InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Stay: an InuYasha ONE_SHOT song fic. ❯ Stay ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Stay: an Inuyasha fan/song fic: bySailor Moon (LOVE IS DREAMINESS)
1. Darkness fell fast on Inuyasha and Kagome. Both were arm-in-arm and laying in the grass under the bright stars. As though in a dream, the ground beneath them peacefully melted away...they were no longer on Earth. They were in a bright, moon-lit room. The floor shone as they stepped forward curiously. Kagome looked down and gasped. She was now dressed in a sparkling, shimmering blue dress and beautiful ocean blue heels. Inuyasha himself was facing her, dressed in a rich black tuxedo, awaiting her hand. She extended it, and music began to play.
The song was spacey, trance, and sung in beautiful tones. The woman’s voice echoed through the room:
Stay with me, don’t walk away; take my hand. I want you to stay, by my side night and day. Night and day.
They danced and danced in this pure, romance dream. never once stopping to take their eyes off of each other. The song echoed still through their thoughts and hearts.
Everytime I feel temptation, I close my eyes and wonder where you are. Can you make me feel completely safe from harm? If you long for someone, if you need anyone, then just show me the way to your heart.
Stay with me, don’t walk away; take my hand. I want you to stay, by my side, night and day. Night and day.
Every time I feel sensation, I touch my heart ‘cause I know that’s where you are. Come on out into the open; be the one. If you long for someone, if you need anyone, then just shoe me the way to your heart.
Stay with me, don’t walk away, take my hand. I want you to stay, by my side, night and day. Night and day.
Stay with me, don’t walk away, take my hand. I want you to stay, by my side, night and day. Stay with me, don’t walk away, take my hand. I want you to stay, by my side, night and day. Night and day.
Miroku and Sango went looking for the pair of them, seeing as they had been gone so long. They eventually found them, lying together under a tree. At the sight of them, Miroku and Sango smiled, and gently nudged them awake.
**************************************************************** ************

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I hope you liked this, it’s not my best, but I liked it! If anyone is interested in this song, search on your music software: DDR, and look for the song: Stay. Hope you enjoyed!
Sailor Moon (LOVE IS DREAMINESS)