InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Stay Close to Me ❯ never leave my side ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stay close to me

Chapter 1: Never leave me

Enjoy! ^_^ note: second fic don't flame me pweez. (I retyped the format of this chapter AGAIN cuz someone called it a teenybopper square it's not my fault my computer screwed up hmph if it still doesn't turn out right tell me don't flame me!)

Kagome ran through the forest blindly, thrashing about like a wild animal tears poured down her now filthy face until she finally stopped to take a breath.

She slumped down to the forest floor unable to move another muscle. "No! It's not fair", she screamed, it's not fair! Why did Kikyo? get him why not her? Was she undeserving? What did Kikyo have that she didn't? InuYasha of course but what else? Beauty, brains, and not to mention total control over her miko powers. But why did they always have to kiss like that? she thought to herself, but this time it wasn't just a kiss it was much worse.

Kagome shivered as the sight ran through her mind again, then she sensed the familiar miasma, Naraku!

Kagome spun around and jumped back at the sight. Kikyo? Naraku? But how Kikyo was just with InuYasha! Suddenly Kagome felt a sharp prick on the back of her neck, and suddenly felt drained of energy and fell backwards onto the ground and blacked out.

InuYasha ran as fast as he could to where he smelt Naraku's scent along with Kikyo's.

He had to save her before Naraku hurt her again, he had promised her he would always protect her and he intended to keep that promise. If that bastard touched one hair on her head he'd kill him so fast that grrrrrrrrr his blood just boiled at the thought of it.

As he came to a clearing he saw Naraku standing over a figure with silky raven colored hair. "KIKYO" he screamed and ran to her at top speed swiping a claw at Naraku who easily dodged it, but he took no notice to that and instead leaned down and rolled over who he thought was Kikyo.

"Kagome!" He exclaimed, "Kagome"! Wake up are you- he never got to finish that sentence as a hand was thrust through his back and quickly withdrawed, he let out a muffled scream as blood came into his mouth and he coughed it up splattering it on he forest floor. The last thing he heard and saw was Kikyo walking up behind Naraku with her expressionless face as he felt Naraku pull the unmoving body of Kagome from underneath him. All he could do is watch in horror as Kikyo pulled back an arrow on her bow and let it go straight at his heart.

InuYasha sat up quickly and looked around almost falling out of the godfather tree he was sleeping in.

His body was damp and sticky from cold sweat as he ran into Kaede's hut careful not to make a sound.

Good, he thought to himself Kagome's still here as he saw the sleeping figure of Kagome restlessly moving around on her mat. He had had that same dream 4 nights in a row now and was really getting sick of it. He sighed and walked over to the hill that over looked the village and sat down. (I don't care if there is no hill that's why it's called fan FICTION)

Kagome walked outside Kaede's hut and breathed in deeply the fresh air when she noticed InuYasha wasn't in his tree as usual.

Maybe he couldn't sleep either, she thought and started looking for him around the hut until she saw him sitting on the hill that overlooked the village.

He smelt Kagome's sweet scent of jasmine and Sakura blossoms as soon as she left the hut, but didn't turn around and instead he just sat there with his eyes closed enjoying her sweet aroma.

"Hey" she said softly to him. He just grunted in reply. She walked over next to him and sat down looking at the ground fiddling with a piece of grass. They just sat in silence like that for a while watching the sun rise until InuYasha broke the silence.

"Kagome"? He said hesitantly still starring out at the sky, "yes" she replied. "I've been having these weird dreams lately and….well"…. "You want to talk to me about them?" She said quizzically. No! Its just I wanted to tell you that ….well…I…um. Kagome's eyes opened wide, does he love me! Was the first thought that went through her mind, no he loves Kikyo she told her self, then what does he want to tell me? She wondered to her self.

"Kagome? Helllllllllooooooooooooo anybody in there?" "What!" She exclaimed, "Oh right, what were you telling me InuYasha?" "I was telling you never leave me o.k.?"

Kagome's smile vanished, "oh not this again!" she cried, "How many times do I have to tell you? Whenever I go through the well I ALWAYS COME BACK YOU BAKA"! She screamed at him. "I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT THAT!" He yelled even louder than her.

Kagome was taken aback, "gomen", she said quietly then paused. "Then what were you talking about?" "Battle" he replied more calmly than before. "Just stay close to me during battle, I've got a bad feeling, he said with a far away look in his eyes."

"InuYasha?" She whispered so quiet that even he could barley make out what she said. "Yes" he replied in a tender voice, "I had a weird dream too…. No not dream though a nightmare", she said and a shiver went up her spine just thinking about it. "You promise me something too," she said. "What?" InuYasha asked skeptically. "Never leave me" she replied a lost look in her hazel brown orbs. "O.K." was all he said and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. I'll never let anything happen to Kagome he thought to himself, I'll never let her go.

How was it I know pretty corny but it'll get better as we go along

If you like sesshy he's coming up in the next chap so stay tuned

The next chapter is called I Left His Side by: me Sesshygirl! (dur)

I refuse to post it without 3 reviews, Thanx!

~Sesshygirl3~