InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Stay Close to Me ❯ i left his side! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stay close to me

By: Sesshygirl3 (me!)

Review responses

Kuramasgirl556: Thank u so much you were the only good reviewer, so to make u happy I'll update early! U were the only NICE reviewer

Dear whoever wrote that mean review (I deleted it so fast I didn't get your name) I didn't ASK you to read my story and it's not my fault my computer screwed up the format! I hate u very much for ruining my happy moment. It's my second fic and I did it at 3:30am so SUDDUP. I also respect Rumiko Takahshi's work or I wouldn't be writing this fic!

Disclaimer: I own InuYasha, Kikyo's not a bitch, Naraku is giving out free jewel shards, and Miroku's gay. (One of my favorite disclaimers (I DID NOT STEAL IT I BORROWED IT)

Chapter 2: I left his side

InuYasha bolted up and sniffed the air causing Kagome to slip out of his grasp and fall to the ground. "Ow! InuYasha that hurt!" she exclaimed, "Huh?" she said as she noticed him sniffing the air. "What's wrong InuYasha?" asked Kagome confused. "Sesshomaru," he growled.

Kagome jumped up off the grassy hill and turned to InuYasha. "I'll go wake the others" she said quickly and ran hurriedly into Kaede's hut. InuYasha sniffed the air again finding Sesshomaru's scent enclosing fast only in the other direction than before. `He's headed towards the others!'

"KAGOME!" he yelled fear touching every inch of his voice. "Guy's get out of there!" he yelled running towards the hut, but he was too late Kaede's home suddenly blew up sending him flying against a tree as splinters and chunks of wood flew everywhere.

"KAGOME!" InuYasha yelled when he noticed Sesshomaru on his white fluffy cloud hovering above the ruins of their home with something draped over his shoulder. "What! Kagome! Sesshomaru, you put her down now" he said angrily.

His blood just boiled at the thought that his bastard brother was touching HIS Kagome.

"Give me the tetsusaiga and perhaps you will get your wench back….. alive" he replied calmly as if he had girls over his shoulder everyday. (He might though cuz he's so hot how can you not fall for him)

"Leave Kagome out of this!" he yelled his temper rising, "This is between you and me!"

"Oh? Then why does your woman feel the need to get in the way all the time? He said with a glint in his gorgeous golden eyes. "Maybe I should just kill her now to get her out of the way" he said with a tiny smirk of satisfaction at the result it had on his useless halfling brother. Either way, he thought. He would kill him today.

Sesshomaru was brought out of his thoughts when InuYasha swung the Tetsusaiga at him and yelling DIE, and he easily dodged it. "Slow as ever I see" he said with that "I'm so bored voice". "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr", InuYasha growled. `I can't hit him without hitting Kagome! Dammit! What do I do, what do I do!' He was starting to panic as beads of sweat rolled down his face. Sesshomaru could smell fear and panic all over his brother and it gave him great satisfaction.

This continued for a while "InuYasha swinging the tetsusaiga in vain at Sesshomaru trying not to hit Kagome and Sesshomaru easily dodging all of his attacks like they were nothing. Then InuYasha noticed it. Sesshomaru's new arm. (I could leave you there but I'm not THAT evil)

"What the hell is that!?" InuYasha cried out in alarm. Sesshomaru's new arm was practically invisible, if he hadn't punched him in the face with it he probably wouldn't at noticed it at all.

"About time you noticed this he drawled. In exchange for this girl Naraku and this priestess gave me the ghost of an arm of a dead human. It works just as well a real human arm only it can't be ripped off.

"What! Kikyo gave you that arm, InuYasha cried out in frustration and anger. Your lying!" "Oh really? Sesshomaru said his usual expressionless voice back. "It doesn't matter what you think since you are going to die soon anyways" he simply said and withdrew tokijen.

Sesshomaru swung tokijen at InuYasha with such speed that he barley had time to block. The impact of the blow sent both of them flying backwards along with their swords.

Kagome's eyes fluttered open. Her vision was blurry and her body felt sore all over as if she had slept in an uncomfortable position. Her face was against something warm and fluffy and she felt her body being move by force and her hair was a mess of black silk all over her face.

"Ohhhhhhhhh", she moaned as she tried to push her self up but finding her body wasn't all the way on the ground, but slung over something. Instead she felt cloth like material and lower down something that seemed like armor with spikes.

As she moved her hand farther down she heard something. "Get your filthy hands of me girl," someone spat at her threateningly.

Kagome quickly took her hands off the spiked armor and looked up at what seemed a face, as her vision cleared she saw who the face belonged to.

SESSHOMARU! She thought to herself, fear overcoming every inch of her body. "Why am I on Sesshomaru's shoulder?!" Was the first question that popped into her head, then "Where's InuYasha!" She thought to herself and then a sickening feeling engulfed her. "Did Sesshomaru kill him? "NO!" She couldn't think of that she told herself. The next thing that came into her mind was, escape.

InuYasha sat up dazed, then kneeled over in pain. He looked down to see a deep gash in his thigh where Sesshomaru had last attacked him before turning around and running top speed into the forest. Then he remembered Sesshomaru had Kagome! He had to find them fast, if that bastard laid one finger on her he'd …..he'd…. InuYasha couldn't think of something bad enough to do to Sesshomaru so he gave up and was about to follow their scent when he smelt the blood of the others.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm so evil, cliff hanger. But don't worry I'll update top of 6 days (I'll never tell someone to hurry up and update again) but I'm running out of idea's so pweez help me out here. Tell me any good idea's you've got. Hey how did you like it? I'm sorry if I suck at fighting scenes but you'll just have to get over it. *Questions of next chap* Why did sesshy leave all of a sudden, why does Naraku need Kagome, Are the others o.k., How is a ghost of a humans arm on Sesshomaru (hint: I'm not evil I won't kill anybody) 5 reviews and I'll put the 3rd chap up quicker!

~sesshygirl3~