InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Such is the Life of a Youkai ❯ The Day After {Kagome} ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello it's just me C4S again and stuff I just realized that I have no clue how to continue this story so lets just run with it.LOL. Major writers block has taken place and I am truly sorry for the wait. Then the computer kept deleting this and I have to get it written before the 1st of August cuz then we are going to the beach for a week so this chapter will be shorter than the other two cuz i still have writers block and well i am trying to type it in 2 hours.

Disclaimer: I NO OWN SO LEAVE ME ALONE CUZ SESSHOMARU IS MY SEX TOY AND INU TIASHO IS MY PERSONAL MASSAGER. SHUT UP!!!


The day after [Kagome]

'HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That stupid toad came back after the walk with a HUGE I mean almost the size of his head HUGE lump on his head.'

"Are you ok Master Jaken?" Rin said.

"Yes stu......Rin this Jaken is fine." 'Good job Jaken that was close to another

"Jaken."

"Yes m,lord?"

"Good job." 'OH MY GOD he just said something nice to JAKEN'

"Miko it is not very appealing to keep your mouth open like that" 'Appealing? Since when does he care?'

"Keh, since when do you care about her Sesshomaru? Since she said that she did for you?" 'God sometimes I could just kill Inu yasha'

"Inu yasha"

"......" 'Of course he would not answer me.'

"SIT"

"OUCH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR WENCH."

'Now with this again, kami this hanyou was annoying.'


"Inu yasha I do believe that she was trying to teach you some manners but I may be mistaken."


'Well he needs to learn some that is for sure.'


"Well Sesshomaru-sama that is PARTLY correct."


"Then what else do you want to teach him?"


"Well manners and respect, but he needs manners more I guess."


"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TO TALKING ABOUT?"


"Your social skills Inu yasha." Sesshomaru said in a voice that just mocked him.


"He is right you know Inu yasha," Miroku snickered.


"Shut-up all of you," Inu yasha yelled as he sprinted ahead of the group.


'Typical Inu yasha, damn.'


"Hey Sesshomaru-sama, why did you say that?''


"No concern of yours at the time Miko."


'At the time?'


"What do you mean Sesshomaru-sama, at the time?'' Sango said with a confused look.[YES the first confused look of the chapter -dodges a rotten apple-]

"None of your concern taiji-ya," Sesshomaru said. 'While looking at.......ME!!! Yes the ice prince was looking at me with a look of compassion. If he wants me I will faint.'
*****Later that night******
"Miko would you accompany on a walk?" 'WHAT THE HELL SESSHOMARU IS ASKING ME ON A WALK?????'

"Ssssuuuurre'' 'Great you could not have sounded more nervous

He led me off to a clearing with a dead log on the ground.

"Kagome please sit." 'I could not help it my jaw dropped THAT was the first time that Sesshomaru had used my name EVER. I guess it was a good thing that I did sit cause the next thing he said would have knocked me off my feet. Literally.'

"Kagome do you find me attractive?" ' WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM.'

"I........IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII guess? You are hot and attractive so yes?" ' What does he want from me? Why is he leaning in on me? Why is my head being pushed up? Why am I asking all these questions? WHY?'

"Kagome I wish to accompany you to your birthday party from what I have heard it is scheduled in your time," he asked that while staring straight into my eyes.

"Well I am not real sure that you would be able to go thru the well."

"Inu yasha can why would this Sesshomaru not be able to?'' he asked with [yet again] a confused look.

"Well Inu yasha has a jewel................. well you should as long as you keep it in you possession."
"So is that a yes?"
" I guess but don't you have to go check on your lands?"

"Jaken can take care of every thing and if something big happens you can leave a jewel shard with the taiji-ya." 'Since when does he boss me around. Oh well I guess I will give Shippo the jewel shard instead of Sango because she is coming to my time to help pull off the idea that I now go to a private school.

"Shippo will have to keep the shard because Sango is coming with us, and Sesshomaru-sama do you have a way to look human?"

"Call me Sesshomaru, and why would I have to look human?""Well since Inu yasha is going to stay with his corpse, I was curious, 'Here we go' if you could pretend to be my boyfriend?"
*********************************************************** *************************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ***************************************
DONE IN UNDER 2 HOURS WOOT