InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Such is the Life of a Youkai ❯ The Encouter{Sesshomaru} ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Such is the Life of a Youkai by Cuddles 4 Sesshomaru

There will be replies to the reviews at the end of the chapter

Disclaimer: I don'ts own make money off of the use of the IY ppl but the OC character's are mine so ask before you use plz

The encounter[Sesshomaru]

[this is before he saves Kagome so just read and if u dont understand ask me for an explaintion]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why does she not remember the years we shared together?


~~~**~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~~~

The war had gone on for over three hundred years. It was hard to believe that something so great could happen in the middle of the war I had fallen in love with the Elven hime, she was a majestic, powerful, and the only one worthy of this Sesshomaru. Of course our relationship was not meant to be for the war was between youkai and the elves for land. Of course we had not always fought but the youkai had decided that they wanted more land and that the elves would not get in their way if they said to move, but the elves needed the land and at the time my father was the ruler of the youkai's so I was a prince and yet I felt like I had more power than him because of the respect I had. We had about three hundred fifty years ago sent a plea to the elves for their land and in exchange we would give them our fastest boats so they could go to the continent within the week of the plea. We thought it was a good deal until the plea was returned, but not by the same youkai we sent it with, you see we sent it with at small kitsune that could use some toughing up, but they sent back a silly dragon youkai that thought she was queen over us all because she knew something we did not. At the time we did not care about the kitsune named Shippo we only wanted to have more land so we could have more room to breed. I was not worried about it because at the time I had not found anyone wothy of this Sesshomaru. [back to the begining of the war]

They said that we should go shove our faces in the mud that we lived in. Well sufice to say that made our leader very mad he sent out a little pod of soldiers that were ment to scare them into leaving. When they departed the little dragon demon, Akira, said "You know that will not phase them, right?"

I gave her a strange look and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Oh, nothing. Nothing" she said with a far away look in her eyes. For the first time I looked at the demon that had been given a room in our home. The reason? She said that if we want to send more messages to the elves she was the only one able to pass thru their lands unharmed. Well she was not half bad looking, deep blue eyes that you could just sink into and lose yourself in them, with blonde hair that looked as if it had been kissed by the sun. Well lets just say she was the first to catch my interest, she was powerful, but not as powerful as she could be if she tried, and she had this air of mystery around her that just screamed "Look at me but dont touch" and her scent was of thyme and rosemary and it still held innocence, which was very pleasing to the senses. But unfortunaly she noticed that i was 'checking her out' so to say and she raised her voice so the entire castle could hear her say "Sesshomaru-sama do you like what you see?"

"What do you mean, wench? This Sesshomaru does not look at women below him."


[switching Akira's POV]


"Well sorry oh great and mighty Lord Sesshomaru, but in the elves kingdom you would be below me a peasant maybe, but more than likely a man whore for your beauty," I said knowing my master told me to do this to see if the youkai were more powerful than him because he had just had a daughter and named her Kagome, she was now the Elven Hime to the Lands of Zilian she was a beautiful elf with her coal black hair and her icy blue eyes, but she was more powerful than they had expected because on her mother's side was the miko Midoriko, and it was said that Kagome was the reincarnate of her.

The elves had one thing to their advantage they were very powerful in magic, and the youkai did not know that.

His eyes flashed red and I took a step back."YOU DARE INSULT THIS SESSHOMARU IN HIS HOME!?!?!?!?!?!??!"[keep in mind that his youkai is taking over]

His nose started to elongate into a snout his hands into paws and his body got all hairy.

'Well if that's how he wants to play.' came somewhereout of the haze in her mind as she retaliated the taiyoukai's challenge she started to transform. Her head elongated into the typical dragon head except she had four horns on her snout, a sign of royalty in the dragon world. Her scales were the color of her hair and her eyes because of the bloodlust had turned red but every little bit they would flash deep blue everyonce in a while.

[back to sesshy's pov]

'Oh my god she is almost as big as me. Shit'

"Scared Sesshomaru-sama?'' Akira asked teasingly.

"Not of you"

"Oh Lord Sesshomaru you have insulted my pride now you might have to feel what it is like to be beat by a dragon's wings"

"I think not dragon"

"Really?'' she said as she flew into the air."How does this feel Inu?" She asked as she started to beat her wings to gain height above the huge dog. While buffering him with the wind from her wings

"How does that feel my lord?" 'God that feels good' "Well my lord how does it feel?''

"Wench I would suggest you stop"

"Why should I? I am having fun."

"Because I told you to wench." 'Well I am having fun.'

"First of all my name is Akira. A-kir-a."

"Well then Akira. How about we settle this as civilized youkai?" 'Well I know that I am civilized.'

"But my lord you are the one who transformed first." 'Yes I know that"

"Well now i am trying to finish it out of youki form."

"Oh I get it. Your scared of a dragon youkai, well you should be. Because I can breath fire." 'Woohoo big deal, my agilty surpasses any thing she can throw at me'

~*~*~End Flashback~*~*~
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
I heard a scream and ran to find the one I was truly looking for about to be attacked by a neko youkai. I quickly jumped to save her as the thing jumped to get her. She was lucky I was in the area. The neko would have torn her to shreds without thinking for her jewel shards. Of course after I had destroyed the youkai Inu yasha shows up and ask what i am doing well lets just say I wasnot happy.

"SESSHOMARU!!! What are you doing with Kagome?" ' And I thought I had a headache before'

"Apparently saving her from a youkai. What are you doing little brother?" I allowed a smile to grace my features.

The woman in my arms chose this minute to speak..sorry yell.

"Wait a minute," she just had to yell while in my arms. I am trying not to grimance at the pain she is causing me. Then she caught me off guard with the question," You have the jewel shard don't you?"she spoke the last part.

"What Kagome you went for a jewel shard with out me???????" Inu Yasha said apparently hurt.
"Well Inu yasha the world does not revolve around you now does it?" she said while rolling her eyes.
"Yes I do have a jewel shard. Why?" I asked truly curious as to why my mate from the past would care.
"Well we are collecting them and have all but apparently yours, Koga's, and Naraku's. We will have to ask or kill you. Kill Naraku and ask Koga," said Inu yasha with the air of a superior. God I hated it when he talked like that.
"Oh Inu yasha, what would you do if I was to reconstruct Sesshomaru's arm?" She asked with a smug outlook on the out come of that comment.
"Kaede, taught me how when I asked about." at this point she stopped and looked at me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, when you asked what?" Inu yasha said with a confused look.
"Uhhhh, what were we talking about?" She said trying to throw us off.
"Are you talking about after the battle in the grave of our father?" I asked with a knowing air.
"Uh, uh, sorta, I guess. Umm I don't know?" She said we could tell she was lying.
"You care about him? Since when?" Inu yasha said with a hurt look.
I looked around like I thought this would happen but with Kagome so close the pendant started to burn so I had to move it before it made damage. Unfortunately it gave her a veiw at it and if her mom in this life had given it to her she would reconize it.Yes ladies and gents Sesshomaru Taisho had a piece of jewelry and he had for the past six hundred years.
"Wait is that a pendant.Is it like a pale, translucent purple and blue stone in the shape of the sun?" She asked hesitantly.
"What pendant?" I said trying to look indifferent, but by the way she was looking at me she could tell I was lying.'Oh shit.'

"Wait Sesshomaru has a pendant? HA, HA, HA, when did this happen Sesshomaru?" Inu yasha inquired.
At this I set Kagome down and while Inu yasha was bent over laughing I walked up behind him and picked him up, by the throat and threw him against a tree face first.
"Do not talk about this Sesshomaru in that type of manner." Lets just say I was pissed and would not have released him if it had not had been for Kagome.
She stood there and as queitly as she could asked me to let Inu yasha go. Well lets just say she has a sweet voice so yes I let him go without killing him.[hey i said it was ooc]
He wanted to go as soon as he got his breath back and that is what he did yanking Kagome along with him.
As we walked back to the camp Inu yasha was yelling at Kagome about being more careful when on her own, blah blah blah.

"Well little brother maybe you should protect her more." 'Instead of going after the clay pot all the time'

"Wait why are you following us?"

"You said you were going to defeat Naraku so I thought I might help but if you dont want my help I will go to your camp collect my ward and retainer and leave."

"What how did your ward and Jaken get to our camp?"

"I left them when you went after the dead miko."

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!" Kagome started to yell.

Inu yasha mumbled "I went after Kikyo."

"Inu yasha,"

"Yes?"

"SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT, and so you dont do it again SIT."

By this time we were back at their camp.I looked around the kitsune and my ward were playing with a ball. Jaken amazed me he had stuck around long enough for me to get back and he stayed awake, or atleast I think he was awake.

"SESSHOMARU-SAMA" something called from around my leg.

"Yes Rin? Please do not yell."

"Sesshomaru-sama Jaken called me an idiotic human."

"Ok Rin I will handle this just run along and go play with the other children."

"Yes Sesshomaru-sama Rin will go play with Shippo and Kirara."

'Jaken' I called my retainer with my mind 'come here'

"Yes m,Lord?"

"Follow me Jaken."

We walked out to about the middle of the woods to a spot where I was sure no one could hear me beat him to a pulp.

"Jaken?"

"Yes m,lord?"

"Why did you call Rin that?"

"Because she would not leave me alone, Sesshomaru-sama."

"Well that upset her."

Jaken gulped. I loved it when I could intimidate them before I had even done anything to them.

"Well Jaken I think that the proper punishment for you is to have to care for Rin, and the kitsune for however long we stay here."

''Thank you m,lord." He said that while groveling.

"Jaken I am feeling nice today so this Sesshomaru will let you go with a warning." With this said I picked my foot up and placed it on his forehead, push.
He flew into the trees and took down about four of them and then he looked at me and wondered what happened because it happened before he could see my foot move.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~~*~*~~ *~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~***~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**`**< br> Ok, that is all I am going to write for now. My hands and head hurt so give me lots of reviews so I will feel good enough to write the next chappie.
Review:
little-pixie n.l.o: Well my beta did not say any thing about it so i just sorta uploaded and left it at that but oh well. Thanks for the advice.

I might work on my limes in the next chappie. if I get enough reviews.

Thank you for reading

C4S