InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Dreams ❯ More Explanations and a fight with Naraku ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: wOOt! Another Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Inu: and you're so happy about this….why?
 
Me: BECAUSE!!! Since I'm updating, that means its MADIGARAS!!!
 
Inu: right…anyway…before this gets out of hand…………to late…
 
Me: PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! -Drinks 20 gallons of sake-
 
Inu: aren't u a little too young to drink?
 
Me: *drunk* yeah! -hic- but don say nuttin to anyboderlys! -hic- imma fake!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
 
Inu: wow u really can't hold your liquor…
 
Me: who said this was my only 20-gallon thingy-ma-bob this morning? -hic-
 
Inu: O.O…omg u alcoholic!!!
 
Me: so…mmm wheres Sessy!!!!!
 
Inu: crap. Now I gotta beat da shit outta him too.
 
Me: OMG FLUFFY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
 
Sessy: get offa me you vile—
 
Inu: hahaha BYE!!!
 
~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~More Explaining and their fight with Naraku~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~
 
Last time: “Whatever Kouga. Now if you don't mind, I'm hungry. So you can stay here…or you can come with me to get some food. Either will do but you'll have to think fast because I'm leaving. Toodles!!!!!” she screamed back at them, up in the air.
 
 
Looking at each other, the guys shrugged. Jumping up they followed the running bitch back to the small village. Hopefully, they would receive some, if any food. ~over~
 
 
“Catch me if ya can losers!!!” Kagome laughed back them. The said demons being: Inuyasha, Kouga, Sessomaru, and Tokuto both growled and laughed at her childish antics and sped up. Sliding to a halt, they realized they were in the middle of the village. The villagers stared at them for a moment before going back to their daily jobs.
 
 
“You'd think that having 5 demons in the village that could rip them to shreds in an instant would scare a person. Hell, not even the kids are scared!” Kouga said, feeling a little sad that he could no longer make humans fear him. Kagome rolled her eyes.
 
 
“Oh please Kouga. They remember you from a week ago. Well, the past you anyway. Remember, when we made a pact agreeing that you wouldn't destroy the village? Ah never mind. You're basically the same age as Sessy over there. And besides, they know who me and Inuyasha are. And if we aren't attacking you, then you're okay.” She replied. Kouga slightly glared but merely shrugged it off. The demons followed Kagome into Keade's spare hut that was used for when they had company over. And that was where everyone was at the moment.
 
 
“Hiya Sango, Miroku!” Kagome said walking into the hut. They nodded at her and Shippo jumped into her arms.
 
 
“Hi Kagome, what are yo--” his sentence stopped short as he saw two demons he feared. His eyes grew wide as he looked from Kouga to Sessomaru to Kagome and back again.
 
 
“Um Kagome…Sessomaru and Kouga…right there…Sessomaru…right…help me!” he squeaked out, hiding behind Sango. Sango gasped while Miroku's eyes widened the slightest bit.
 
 
“Well Kagome…would you like to explain why you have Kouga and Sessomaru with you? And they look like they just stepped out of you're time? ” She asked, pointedly ignoring the two newest demons. The two said demons rolled their eyes at her.
 
 
`Are all humans this ignorant?' Sessomaru asked Kagome mentally.
 
 
`I'm afraid a lot of them are. But don't judge Sango to harshly. I knew bringing that portable DVD player would rot their brains.' She replied, sighing mentally. He gave a slight nod and dropped the subject.
 
 
“Well Sango, they're dressed like this because they are from my time and came here to help me train.” She said slightly glaring at her best friend. Sango raised an eyebrow but said nothing. She shot Kagome a look that said `you will tell me why you're acting like this later or else.' Kagome shrugged and nodded.
 
 
“So Lady Kagome, you said these were the two from the future. How long have you known about them?” Miroku asked generally interested. Kagome merely shrugged.
 
 
“All my life.” Seeing the look on Miroku's and Inuyasha's faces she quickly continued. “But the only reason I never told you guys was because well, I didn't know how. Sessomaru taught me, when I was around 7 years old, about the space time continuum. And if that it was disrupted, it could throw the whole universe out of order.” She stopped to take a break. Kouga, who was sitting next to Kagome, leaned over and glared at Sessomaru.
 
 
“You told that to a seven year old girl?!? What kind of sick twis--”
 
 
“It was in the best interest of the time continuum and I suggest that you do not question my authority wolf!” Sessomaru shot back. Kouga glared but sat back quietly. Inuyasha was totally confused. Why was Kouga afraid of Sessomaru? And why did this happen to Kagome? And what the FUCK is a space-time continuum!?!
 
 
“He's afraid of Sessomaru because Sessomaru holds more power over him status wise but they are equally matched strength. This is all happening to Kagome because she holds the sacred jewel and is the most powerful being in the history of time. But she cannot harness her full potential yet. And a space-time continuum is the thing that holds all times. Past. Present. And future. Without the space-time continuum, the world would fall apart and would cease to exist, as we know it in an instant. Did that help?” Tokuto explained. Inuyasha's eyes widened as well as the other feudal era companions. Nodding slightly Tokuto smiled. An awkward silence settled over the group.
 
 
“Well that was a real conversation killer. Anyone up for a margarita?” Kagome asked, standing up. Kouga and Sessomaru's mouths dropped and the rest of the gang looked at her as if she had grown three heads.
 
 
“What? I was just trying to lighten the mood.” She mumbled. A second later a loud crash was sounded in the village followed by screams of pain and terror. The group shot up and ran outside to see what's up.
 
 
“Help, somebody help me ahhhhhhh!” a woman in, what seemed to be her late twenties, screamed. Kagome and Inuyasha quickly ran together to dispose of the multiple demons terrorizing the village. Kagome, with a burst of speed, ran and jumped to catch the young woman before she reached the ground. Inuyasha charged at the demons killing three easily, before going to meet Kagome and the others.
 
 
“Thank you very much Lady Kagome.” She nodded before running to her fiancé and family, away from the battlefield.
 
 
“Hmm so it seems the rumors were right. The little Priestess was turned into a half-mutt.” Said a dark menacing voice from the shadows. Kouga and Sessomaru nodded to each other before quickly moving away un-noticed. Tokuto, seeing them, followed, not wanting to interrupt their oncoming battle. The other group members did not or didn't care that the other three left. Apparently neither did their foe.
 
 
“Naraku! Where are you? Show yourself you coward!” Inuyasha yelled into the darkness. A deep chuckle erupted from the shadows, putting everyone on edge. Holding her bracelet, she had a quick conversation with her father.
 
 
`Father. What do I do? I want to use my new powers and weapons. But is it the right thing to do?' she asked him worriedly, fingering the charms.
 
 
`Do whatever you think is right. Use your powers now to protect yourself. If the time arises that you need to use a weapon either get behind some one to take one off or run to get some arrows. I think you should not show your bracelet to Naraku yet. He might want it and come after it himself. Okay?' he encouraged. Kagome nodded and got in a fighting stance.
 
 
`All right father. I trust you.' she quickly closed the link and looked at Inuyasha. Apparently the battle hadn't started. Suddenly a huge number of demons rushed toward them. Inuyasha, wanting to protect Kagome, quickly jumped in front of her, getting rid of most the demons with one swipe of the tetsugia. Sango and Miroku quickly ran into battle too. Both slicing and purifying demons as they went. Kagome, seeing a heard of demons advancing on a group of villagers, using her lighting fast speed jumped in front of them. Crossing her arms in front of her she unleashed her first claw attack.
 
 
“Black Heart Soul Stealer!” she screamed, disintegrating the whole group of demons. Setting up a barrier, she looked back at the villagers.
 
 
“Stay inside, and for no reason at all shall you leave this barrier. Understand?” she asked. The villagers nodded, still a little dazed at seeing Kagome, once human Kagome, vaporize a giant group of demons with something other that her bow and arrows. She nodded and slinked behind some huts. Quietly as she could, she snuck around the village, getting closer to Naraku. Seeing as she was close enough, she pulled off 3 daggers. Closing her eyes, she filled the daggers with her purifying powers and took aim. Taking a deep breath she shouted to Inuyasha.
 
“Inuyasha move!!!” Inuyasha and his acute hearing did as she said. And right on time to. As soon as he jumped, a dagger imbedded its self in Naraku's Leg. Another landed in one of his many tentacles degenerating half of them. While the other, landed on the ground, slowly purifying the ground so that Naraku couldn't land. He turned to Kagome, taking his eyes off his opponent, and growled.
 
 
“YOU BITCH!” He growled out. She merely smiled and waved.
 
 
“Big mistake you bastard!” Inuyasha screamed. He unleashed his Wind Scar, destroying a small part of the forest and taking off half of Naraku's body. Naraku growled and slowly backed away into the darkness, his evil presence gone. Sango and Miroku walked over panting and gasping for breath.
 
 
“Hey, are you guys alright?” Kagome asked concerned for her friends. They merely shrugged and nodded.
 
 
“A little bumped and bruised. But nothing we've never encountered before.” Sango answered, smiling at her friend. Miroku nodded to agree. Kagome's nose twitched and she sneezed.
 
 
“Oh My GaWd!!! It -cough- reeks!!!” Inuyasha and the other demons nodded. It smelled like blood, both humans and demons, and rotting carcasses. Not a very pleasant smell. Slowly Kagome walked over to the forest, the others following her. Once far enough away from the village, she took a deep breath, no one knew she was holding.
 
 
“Oh my flickin gawd that was torture! How do you people stand it!?!” she questioned the other demons. They basically shrugged.
 
 
“You just kind of get used to it over the years.” Inuyasha said. Kagome tilted her head to the side but let it slide. Kouga suddenly looked towards the setting sun and sighed. Walking over to Kagome he gave her a big hug.
 
 
“I'll see ya around kiddo. I gotta get back to the wife and kids. Ayame's gonna kill me for staying out so late again. And when shes pregnant too. Damn, I'll come back soon if I'm alive. Okay?” He asked. She rolled her eyes and nodded.
 
 
“Bye Kouga. And tell Ayame and the kids I said hi!” she said letting him go. Sessomaru walked up to her and also pulled her into a light hug.
 
 
“I don't know when I'll be back. There's a big controversy at the office. So I don't know when I'll be able to see ya again.” He said, his voice dropping so that the humans couldn't hear. She nodded.
 
 
“Okay Bubba-fluff. See ya later.” He kissed her on the forehead and went to join Kouga at the base of a tree. Kagome waved as a blue light surrounded the area. As soon as it came, it was gone, along with Kouga and Sessomaru. Smiling to the others she jogged back over.
 
 
“Well I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry! Using that mush power made me hungry. Anyone want to join me?” Shippo instantly jumped into her arms and nodded excitedly. The others nodded and followed.
 
 
`Inuyasha, are you okay?' Kagome smiled at him.
 
 
`Just fine. But you and me hafta talk. You too old man!' Inuyasha said looking from Kagome to her father. He simply nodded and walked ahead. Kagome and Inuyasha lagged behind, enjoying each other's company.
 
 
“Hey Kagome?” Inuyasha said looking at Kagome. She looked at him curiously. He smirked down at her, showing off a fang.
 
 
“What is it Inuyasha?” She asked.
 
 
“Race ya to the hut!” he said racing off. It took Kagome a sec before she laughed and held on to Shippo tighter.
 
 
“Oh its on Dog Boy.” And she raced off, following Inuyasha giggling all the way.
 
 
 
 
(A/N! OmG! I finished a chapter! Go me!
 
Inu: this isn't the first one. So what. And since when do I race?
 
Me: Oh shut up. Or I'll make sure you don't end up with Kagome.
 
Inu: like you could! Sess thinks of her as a sister and Kouga's taken. She has to come to me. -All arrogant-
 
Kag: so now I have to? This is a forced subject?!?
 
Inu: no Kagome I didn't mean that! I was just-
 
Kag: just what? Just being mean? Just trying to kill me inside!
 
Inu: no will u just-
 
Kag: no! Dee I want to go!
 
Me: ok! -Sends Kagome to the Mardigaras parade in MY New Orleans that wasn't destroyed by hurricanes!
 
Inu: I'm such a prick!
 
Me: yep. So sorry put that puppy. But don't worry she'll be back
 
Inu: she will! Yay! Happy dance! -Dancing-
 
Me: until next time! SWEET DREAMS
 
~kiss kiss