InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Dreams ❯ Talks between Doggies ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: woo hoo another chappie! Be happy I'm writing this! I'm giving up an episode of Invader Zim for this!…ok maybe not…umm okay…its 1 am!…cheese…
 
Inu: ramen…
 
Me: I have that!
 
Inu: I want some!!!
 
Me: ok I'm in a giving mood. Here! *ramen pops outta nowhere*
 
Inu: yay! I luv you! *makes out with cooked ramen* OMG! HOOOOOT!!!
 
Me: retard. Anywayz enjoy! -I'm doing this instead of surfing the web! ^-^
 
Inu: what the fu—
 
Me: ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~ Talks Between Doggies ~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(
 
Last time: “Hey Kagome?” Inuyasha said looking at Kagome. She turned her head and looked at him curiously. He smirked down at her showing off a fang.
 
 
“What is it Inuyasha?” She asked cocking her head to the side
 
 
“Race ya to the hut!” he called racing off in front of her. It took Kagome a sec before laughing and clutching Shippo tighter.
 
 
“Oh its on dog boy!” She raced off, following Inuyasha, giggling all the way.~~~
 
 
 
 
 
Now: Kagome was only a few feet behind him and catching up fast. Inuyasha looked back and smiled at her. She blew him a kiss before stopping in jumping straight up into the trees. She glanced down at him where he was looking around cautiously, still going at high speeds. Bracing her legs, she pushed off a think branch and landed in front of him on the trail.
 
 
“Yeah com'on Kagome! We're winning!!!” Shippo cheered, his arms flailing in the wind. Kagome looked down at his red head and smiled.
 
 
“You betcha we are Shippo! Did you think it'd be any other way?” she asked giggling. Her ear twitched as she heard Inuyasha's foot pattern change. Looking back, she couldn't see her red clad hanyou anywhere. Looking up she gasped 2 seconds before Inuyasha's body came crashing into hers.
 
 
“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *CRASH! BANG! BOOM!*” was heard all throughout the forest, sending up a massive dust cloud right into the village. As soon as the dust cleared, all on lookers had an interesting picture that would forever be painted in their minds. Inuyasha was in the crab position, with one hand above his head. Shippo was hanging out of his mouth by his tail, with his hair standing on end. And Kagome's hands were placed on the ground next to the right side of Inuyasha, doing a sort of handstand thingy. With one of her legs being held up in the air by Inuyasha and the other bending behind her back at an odd angle. The villagers blinked and started giggling before going out in a full blown laughing fit.
 
 
“What! What happened? What did I miss?!?!” Sango asked, running into the middle of the village, Kirara in tow. The three twister obsessed demons strained to look at her. Miroku and Tokuto walked into the clearing soon after and it was only a matter of time before Miroku said some smart ass thing to get Inuyasha all hot headed again.
 
 
“Whoa! Inuyasha you lucky dog, nice position! But with Shippo? I didn't know you liked lil' boys too…” He commented. He smirked as he saw Inuyasha's arm twitch.
 
 
“Grr vou wittle pwerverfed mwunk!” He growled out, causing his arm to slide backwards on the ground. The three's eyes widened as they went crashing to the ground painfully. Inuyasha coughed as Kagome landed on top of him.
 
 
“Ghuuh…” all three of them moaned.
 
 
“ My back.” -Inuyasha
 
 
“My tail.” -Shippo
 
 
“My leg.” -Kagome
 
 
“Ow-fucking-ie!!!” the two half demons moaned going slack. Miroku laughed at the scene. So hard in fact, that he had to hold his side together to keep them from splitting. Inuyasha growled and tried to get up…but was pushed back down but the weigh of the young girl on top of him.
 
 
“Nuuuuh!” they moaned again. Tokuto sighed and went over to help his daughter up. Grabbing her loose arm, he pulled her into a standing position. Stumbling, she held her head and cursed at gravity. Looking over at the still hysterical monk she smiled evilly. Creeping over ever so quietly, she stood behind him. She put her face next to his and blew on his ear.
 
 
“Oh Miroku…” she purred. Miroku's back went ridged. Moving, he looked at her through the corner of his eye. He nodded and gulped.
 
 
“ Miroku…whatever did you find so hilarious? I'd bet you wouldn't be laughing if we were in that position…” she whisper sensuously. Inuyasha's jaw hit the ground. A drop of sweat went down the side of Miroku's face as Kagome wrapped her arms around him.
 
 
“Would yo-you really d-do that with meee?” he stuttered out as her arms wrapped tighter around him. Kagome smiled devilishly at him and licked her lips.
 
 
“Nope. Not in a million years ya pervert.” She stated calmly, walking off to Keade's hut. All around them, people stared at what just happened, still trying to process it in their heads. *THUD* Miroku went crashing to the floor out of pure shock. Now Inuyasha, the one that wanted to get revenge in the first place, just stared at Kagome's retreating back.
 
 
“Hehehe. Hey Kagome! Wait up!” Sango giggle running up to her triumphant friend. They high-fived each other and laughed, walking into the hut to get the food ready.
 
 
“Does ANYONE know what the fuck just happened here???” Inuyasha asked confused. Tokuto sighed sadly. His baby was growing up.
 
 
“My god she is her mother's daughter. I suggest you two watch your backs. The girls just might be plotting behind them.” He chuckled walking into the hut. The two confuzzled men glanced at each other worriedly and looked around them. Suddenly, the village didn't seem that safe anymore. Inuyasha help Miroku up…before both rushed into the hut of freshly cooked ramen.
 
 
“Wow Kagome, what did you do to them? They're scared shitless!” Sango stared with her mouth opened. Kagome giggled and began eating her bowl of steaming hot noodles. The boys glanced over at her suspiciously and began eating slowly. The meal was oddly quiet and uneventful except for the evil/terrified glances sent at Kagome. Once everyone was done, Kagome stood up.
 
 
“Sango, could you keep Miroku and Shippo here for me? Inuyasha, my dad, and I need to talk.” Kagome asked sweetly. Sango nodded and smiled as Kagome walked out of the hut. The other two demons stood up and followed her out. Once out, they jumped into the forest at lightning speed. After running and jumping for five minutes, they finally reached their destination. A riverbank, with a waterway full of fish. Kagome sighed and sat down under a shady tree. This was the same river where she saved that little boy from right before she broke the Shikon Jewel. Inuyasha sat beside her and stared into the water.
 
 
“Its so calming. We hardly have anything left like this back in the future. Its either a small bit of trees or man made.” She sighed. Inuyasha looked at her and nodded. Tokuto saw the two and smiled. It was just like him and Joanna.
 
 
“So Inuyasha, what is it you wanted to talk about?” he asked. Inuyasha sighed and scratched behind one of his ears.
 
 
“Kagome, even though you've trained in hand to hand combat…you learned them as a human. You have no knowledge of your hanyou abilities or even how much your strengths grown. Before we go anywhere, I want you to learn the basics of sword fighting. That way, if we're in battle and I cant protect you, like the fight with Naraku, you need to be able to defend yourself. And hand-to-hand combat doesn't work all the time okay? I just want you to, at least, get the basics, kay?” Inuyasha asked gently. Kagome smiled and nodded, a tired yawn escaping her mouth. Inuyasha sighed and put her in his lap. She instantly snuggled up to him and fell asleep. Inuyasha looked at the sleeping girl and smiled softly. Tokuto nodded to himself and turned to Inuyasha.
 
 
“Inuyasha, what are your intentions with my daughter?” he asked. The offending hanyou turned pink at the thought and looked back down at Kagome.
 
 
“Well um…I really uh…want to be with her. I love her…and I want her to be my mate.” He smiled to himself. Tokuto nodded and crossed his arms, leaning back against a tree.
 
 
“Have you told her?” he asked. Inuyasha's head shot up at lightning speed and his eyes were full of terror.
 
 
“No fucking way!!! I mean she's beautiful but…she doesn't even love me. I'm just a worthless half-breed that was thrown out on the streets. She deserves so much better than me. I can't even begin to forgive myself for dragging her along on this death hunt. If it wasn't for me, than she would've never been exposed to all this death and pain.” He looked down at the sleeping angel in his arms again and Tokuto sighed.
 
 
“Inuyasha…do you think the only reason she comes back here is because she needs to finish the jewel? Just because I stayed hidden in the shadows, doesn't mean I didn't check into her mind every once and awhile. She comes back here to see you. Not because she feels she owes a debt. You two go together. And I would be honored if you mated my daughter.” He finished. Inuyasha's mouth hung open at what Tokuto had just said. He…trusted him? With his own daughter??? This man was…different. He had only known him for 6 days yet he trusts him with his own flesh and blood. Inuyasha bowed his head to the man. Something he hadn't done since he was a kid.
 
 
“Thank you Lord Tokuto. I promise to never let anything happen to your daughter.” He said. Tokuto smiled.
 
 
“I know you wont. You love her very much. But get this…” his eyes went dark. “If you ever hurt my daughter in anyway, I'll hunt you down and skin you alive. And trust me you'll have nowhere to hide.” He growled out. O.O…Inuyasha nodded feverishly.
 
 
“Good, well, its sunset and Kagome's asleep. I guess that means we start hanyou training tomorrow?” Inuyasha nodded warily and stood up with Tokuto.
 
 
“Yeah. Does that mean we hafta teach her, her second claw attack?” he asked. He did not want her getting hurt or cut just so she could learn a claw attack. Tokuto looked thoughtful and looked up at the darkening sky.
 
 
“I don't think so. Maybe we can find her a rouge demon along the way. All her anger come out during a battle so she relies mostly on her priestess powers `cuz she know how to use them better. If we find her a rouge demon, and let her fight it with us coaching her, then she'll hafta use her demon powers.” He said still thinking. Inuyasha dodged another tree that was in his way.
 
 
“Right. I just hope she listens to us. She's really stubborn.” He smirked at the sleeping girl. Tokuto smirked and poked the sleeping girl in her side, making her giggle unconsciously.
 
 
“Like mother, like daughter. I pity you.” Tokuto said shaking his head at the poor boy. Inuyasha stopped fearfully in his tracks.
 
 
“Wh-why!!!” he asked.
 
 
“Because she was taught by her aunts and their daughters. Not to mention the fact that until she got to middle school, she only hung out with guys. Found that out a month after she came here. Went searching through her memories when she said that no matter how many guy friends she makes, they were either mean, arrogant, or perverted.” He stated grinning back at the now pale hanyou. Inuyasha gulped.
 
 
“An-and how b-bad are th-these aunts and cou-cousins?” Inuyasha stuttered, all blood drained from his face when he heard his reply.
 
 
“Horrible. She comes from a line of very few non-independent women. Plus on top of that, she has a few rich snobs. And the Higurashi family is close. Her cousins act like her sisters. But don't worry too much. You're in love with the baby girl of the family. The one who gets whatever she wants from her aunts. Just don't make her cry in front of them. Found that out the hard way.” He smiled rubbing the back of his head. Inuyasha's eye twitched.
 
 
“Ok…hey wait. You called them the Higurashi family. Does that mean you're okay with the fact that Mrs. Higurashi re..Er…mated? Or whatever it's called?” Inuyasha asked. But instantly regretted it. Tokuto glared at him and growled.
 
 
“No I'm NOT ok with it! Her last name was Higurashi waaaay before that fuck tard stepped in. so they either had the same last name or she changed it back to hers. GOT IT!” he growled out. The whole time through getting closer until Inuyasha had to bend over just to keep some space in between them. Inuyasha nodded quickly and grunted, the bending over and Kagome's weight was taking a major tool on his back. He backed away slowly.
 
 
“Yes, got it. Oh look we're at the village! And look at the time! Well uh…I'm sleepy and I gotta go put Kagome up…and…bye!” Inuyasha stammered nervously, running into the hut of their sleeping companions. Tokuto glared slightly before storming off in a huff, intending to get a kill in before bed. The matters of his wife have always been a delicate subject for him. Right now though, he needed to blow off some steam.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Yay! Another chapter! And I finished at…5:33 pm!
 
Audience: BOOOO! YOU SUCK!!!
 
Me: KISS MY ASS YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!
 
Audience: *crickets*
 
Me: better anyway, I actually wrote this chapter thingy umm…..2