InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Love and Painful Betrayal ❯ Love and Sorrow ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sweet love and Painful Betrayal
Summary
When Kagome got tired of begin jealous of Kikyo and Inuyasha kissing each other, when she met someone that can cure her pain when she drank the potion, she ends working for Naraku. How will Inuyasha react to this surprise? Will Kagome revert back to her normal self? Spoilers if you don't watch 126. Inu/Kag and Mir/San
Disclaimed: I do not own the Inuyasha characters, okay
Rated T
This is my first time one I had had made so don't laugh or get angry.
This story happens after episode 126

Chapter 1: Love and Sorrow
"Kikyou and Inuyasha..." thought Kagome
She stared at Inuyasha and Kikyou kissing, in front of the scared tree that is surrounded by souls.
"Butwhy..." whispered Kagome as her heart is filled hatred.
Kagome thoughts were filled with Akago words.
"Inuyasha has chosen Kikyou, not you."
"When you learned of Kikyou's death, in your heart, you were quite happy, to think that such an obstacle of a woman was dead...
However, upon hearing that Kikyou was, after all, still alive, Inuyasha went to her again.
Whether she is alive or dead, Inuyasha's heart belongs to her. You bear a grudge against Inuyasha. You loathe Kikyou. It is okay for you to hate them. It is within your right to hate them. Fill your heart with bitterness once again, and allow me to grasp your soul."
Kagome was at pain at those words, she wished could it get out of her mind. She notices that Kikyou's Soul Collecters are staring at her with amusing pleasure on their faces. They move forward toward Kikyou, surround her if they are defending. Kagome's eye widen, when Kikyou looked at the tree that Kagome was hiding. "Come out Kagome." said Kikyou.
Inuyasha's eye have widen as well as he has heard Kagome name being called out. Kagome was scared but she has to come out, since Kikyou know she is here. "What is the matter Kagome, scared?"
Kagome's heart beats faster and harder as she walked out behind the tree, she was hiding. When Kagome finally got out, face to face with Kikyou. "Inuya-" Kagome stopped as Kikyou ready her arrow and pierce Kagome's heart.
"I'm alive still! Is this truly a dream?" Kagome thought to herself as she stared at the arrow at her chest.
"Inuyasha is mine, not yours!" Kikyou claimed, she was screaming at Kagome. "You took him away from me, you took everything I held dearly! You don't deserve a man like him." Kikyou smirked and continue. "Kagome, Inuyasha chose me over you, so you have to die."
"Inuyasha,why?" said Kagome in a weak voice.
"Why am I saying this? I know this is a dream, I just know it! It's a DREAM!" Kagome started screaming in her own thoughts.
Kagome looked at Inuyasha, sadness filled her eyes as she stare at Inuyasha. The silence fall upon area, then Inuyasha broke the silence. "I'm sorry Kagome, but I chose... Kikyou." Inuyasha said softly.
"No, you didn't! It's all a dream! A DREAM!" Kagome kept screaming in her head.
Kagome's heart broke, her eyes were filled with unshed tears. "I see Inuyasha," said Kagome as her tear are now running down her cheeks. "You want to leave with Kikyou and leave here to die?"
"It is just a dream!" Kagome kept screaming to end this nightmare.
"Yes..." said Inuyasha.
"IT IS JUST A DREAM!" screamed Kagome on top her own lungs.

Kagome POV
I woke up; my heart was still racing after that horrible nightmare I had. I placed my hand over my heart, feeling the bitter hatred for Kikyou and Inuyasha. "Hey, you are awake,” said Inuyasha.
Inuyasha have startled me. My head is spinning so badly, the pain in my heart has not yet fainted away, but I'll have to refuse to be taken in to my own hatred. I looked into those bright amber eyes as they glared at my own, making sure that I'm okay. I wonder if Inuyasha saved me? At that moment, the speck of hatred was in my heart has melted away at that thought. "Inuyasha, do you save me?" I said in a quiet voice.
Inuyasha's eyes had widen that was shocked at that the question. "Yes, I did." Inuyasha's eyes had softened a bit.
We were walking in the woods, towards the tree where Inuyasha was pinned to, 50 years ago. We have sat down haven't said word in hours, I didn't think of Inuyasha at all, My only thought was that horrible dream I had, I felt so empty when I seen the event happening through my eyes, but it was a mere nightmare. I kept thinking about the dream until Inuyasha broke the silence between us. "Kagome how are you feeling?" Inuyasha asked in a worried voice.
I smiled at him. "Yes, I'm fine."
He kept staring at me with those caring amber eyes. "No, you're not! I almost lost you! I'm not leaving you again, like I did before!" he shouted.
I stared at him with suspicion. "Don't you lie, you will go after Kikyou, when you hear news about her being alive. I would know because I been with you all the time!"
"I do not!" shouted Inuyasha with a hint of anger.
"Fine, believe what you said." I said as I walked away.
My heart ached as I leave Inuyasha behind but he keeps being stubborn, I guess that why I love him. I smiled as walked towards the village.
Inuyasha POV
Damn that woman for making it harder for me. I grunted with disbelief of what she said to me. But one sentence was bugging me. "Don't you lie, you will go after Kikyou, when you hear news about her being alive. I would know because I been with you all the time!”
I realized that she is right, but it doesn't stop me from saving her from danger itself, she always call for me when she is in danger, how helpless, but she is helpful sometimes. I gazed at the sky with calm expression on my face as I thought of those things. I got up and went after her myself.
I went to village to find Kagome, she was with Sango, laughing. I watched them talk and laughing, I didn't even bother listening. As I watched, Miroku came behind me, and also scared me, but I didn't show it. “Miroku, why do you always come behind my back?” I screamed.
I didn't care if the girls were watching me. I'm soo pissed at Miroku always going behind my back. “Now, now Inuyasha, you know very well than peeping at girls when they talk.” Miroku said calmly.
His calm expression is now pissing me off even more, I want rip that calm expression off his face even more. “So do you, you pervert! You going around flirting with woman everywhere we go! You are more different than me!” I kept screaming.
Miroku's face is now worried; I got him now where I want him. I smirked with glory, as if I slay a demon more powerful than Naraku. Than I realized, that there was a scary aura behind me, I turned and found Sango in a scary expression. I ran behind Miroku and hide from Sango. She is glaring at me with those scary eyes, I even quivered more than before.
Miroku POV
Moron, he doesn't think clearly before he speaks does he. Sango's face now scares me even more. I stood there as Sango kept glaring at Inuyasha, and me, and then stormed out. I sigh in relief; Kagome got up, and started yelling at Inuyasha, I was in the middle of it all because he is still behind me. “INUYASHA! You made Sango upset, now go say sorry NOW!” Kagome shouted, I swear that my ears are going to fall off.
“What did I do?” Inuyasha screamed as well.
“Can you excuse me for a moment?” I said, the arguing is going to start soon, so I got to leave as soon possible without my ears falling off.
“You got to go comfort Sango please, Miroku.” Said Kagome in a worried voice.
“Uhh.. are you sure? You seen to be okay to comfort her.” I said, I don't want to face Sango right now.
“No, Miroku I know you are the only one you can do it, besides I got a JERK to deal with.” Said Kagome in a stern voice as she glare at Inuyasha.
“What do I do?” Shouted Inuyasha.
“You made Sango upset, now go apologize NOW!” Kagome yelled.
“I did not!” Inuyasha yelled back.
“SIT!” shouted Kagome.
Inuyasha crashed into the ground, causing a big pit in the ground. I'm lucky I'm not wearing those prayer beads like Inuyasha's. I sighed and went after Sango like Kagome ask me to; I was walking into the forest, in search of Sango. I kept walking, until a soft cried came through the forest. I ran towards it and a find a young little girl, injured; she has wounds on her arms and legs, her black hair was smothered by dark red blood, her bright brown eyes were filled with tears, from her mouth was dripping blood, her light blue kimono was cover with blood and ripped at the shoulder and chest. She stared at me with those sad eyes. “Young girl, where are your parents? And who injured you like that?” I asked.
“My parents were slaughter by a demon, that is big as a giant, a woman I met just a while ago said she will destroy the demon and I put my fate into her strength and praying that she lives.” Said the girl.
“I see.” I said. “I go help her too.”
“Thank you.” Said the girl; she bows her head to show her appreciation.
I wonder if it was Sango she was talking about. Well I got to check it out and see. I ran towards the next village on my way.

Box: Hello, I'm making a short story, a very short one. I'm making it involve Itachi Uchiha here, I have posted this story on FF.net but I thought I could have fun here. ^_^.
 
Itachi entered the room with a bored expression on his face, his red eyes glared at the authoress with an angry passion. “I have received a letter that Masashi Kishimoto said I'm suppose to be here for a certain person.”
 
Box blinked innocently, restraining the evil smirk that almost reveal on her face. “Oh heavens no! I don't own you, Masashi Kishimoto owns you. You should listen to him very carefully. And of course I'm this special person you speak of, I made a deal with him.”
 
The older Uchiha stared at guilty teenager with a fine statement across his eyes `You are very stupid.' “This writing can't be perceived as Masashi's writing, I mean this is written with mediocre and crummy care, and he can't write ENGLISH!”
 
“Really? So what, I haven't have the time to practice Kanji so I wrote it in English, or Korean is sufficient enough for you?”
 
“You even admitted it too, you are very pathetic if you tried to trick me.” Itachi's left eyebrow twitched.
 
Box stared at him if he was the idiot. “I was expecting that remark from you, but why did you come here? And how do you read it? You know you could send me a letter back.”
 
Realizing what he just did, Itachi slap his forehead for being the moron. “You will never speak of this ever again, nobody!”
 
“Not even my brothers?”
 
“What does nobody means to you?”
 
“No one important.”
 
Itachi slap his forehead again.