InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Love and Painful Betrayal ❯ Shallow Wish ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything like anime or so on, but I own my life and the girl
Shallow Wish
Miroku POV
I got there as soon as possible, the only thing I saw was ruins and fire, and there was no demon in sight around here. I walked through the ruins, but only thing I can see was smoke, fire and blood. The smoke was choking me, and then Inuyasha came and used the Wind Scar to blow the fire away.
Inuyasha POV
I looked at the ruins, only blood and burnt wood was in the air now but I smelled a very familiar scent. “Miroku, do you know what happen here?” I asked.
“No, not exactly but I know that there was a demon that attack here.” Said Miroku.
“Did you know what it looks like?” I said.
“No, when I got here, there was no demon in sight.” Said Miroku.
“How did you know that a demon hit here, it could be bandits first of all.” I said.
I know that its Naraku's demon that attack here, its scent it is all over the place. “I found the information from a little girl, when I went to find… Sango, where is she!” Miroku shouted.
“What do you mean? Your saying Sango fought here!” I yelled.
“Yes, that little girl said so!” Miroku shouted.
“That girl sound suspicion are you sure she was telling the truth?” I said in a worry tone.
Kagome POV
I wonder where Inuyasha is at now; he just ran off without me. I sigh, as I walked into the forest, and looked around. “I think I'm lost.” I said.
As soon as I was going to leave, a young girl comes up to me, staring at me with her bright brown eyes. “Hi little girl, why are here alone in the woods?” I asked.
“I'm lost.” Said the young girl.
I notice the wound and the blood she got all over her. “Lets go to the village clean you up and check up on those wounds?” I asked in a worried tone.
The girl shook her head. I was worried where did she got those wounds. “Are you sure?” I asked.
“I'm okay,” the girl smiled. “I'm here to give you this, my mother made it for you.”
“Who is your mother?” I asked.
I think I never met her, but how did she know who was I? “You won't know her so please don't ask…” Girl's expression had saddens.
“I see.” I said.
“So here is the gift.” The girl gave me a bottle with reddish purple liquid in the bottle.
I stared at the bottle for while. “What is it though?” I asked.
“A potion to grant any wish that is desired from only you. You go to a far distant area where no one can found you, and make wish in your head then drink it and it will come true.” Said the girl with a hint of excitement.
“Okay then, but why at a place that no one can found me?” I wonder.
“Or it won't come true.” Said the girl.
“I don't really know about that though.” I said. “So you want to come with me to the village?”
Girl shook her no. “Why?” I said.
“I don't feel secured in a village I don't know.” Said the girl.
“Don't worry you got me, don't ya?” I said smiling.
“NO!” said the girl as she ran.
“Wait! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!” I shouted; I ran after her.
Miroku POV
I was looking everywhere for Sango, but she nowhere to be found. Inuyasha and I looked all over the ruins and can't still found her. So we decided to look around the forest to found her. When I went back to where the little girl was, she was gone, but Sango was lying on the ground where the girl was, with large wounds, it is covered with large amount blood, but the cut was not so deep though. “Inuyasha, I found her.” I said softly, I don't want Sango to wake up.
Inuyasha must have heard what I said. He had rushed here very fast, as he got here, his eyes had widened. “Inuyasha what is wrong?” I asked.
“I have smelled Naraku's scent back at the village and now around this area.” Inuyasha growled.
“I see, but how did Naraku's demon got here, if I can't sense it's demonic aura?” I wonder.
Inuyasha didn't even listen, he just ignore me. “So I'll carry Sango.” Said Inuyasha.
“No, I'll carry her, you should be worrying about Kagome.” I said as I picked Sango up.
“Miroku, let me carry Sango then I go after Kagome!” shouted Inuyasha.
“What if she gets into this condition like Sango's?” I said.
“Damn it, Miroku let me carry her.” Inuyasha insisted.
“Hurry Inuyasha.” I said.
“Damn!” Inuyasha started to jump away from the area.
At least I got carry Sango. I grabbed her butt when I try to get her on my back, but I got slapped, it seen that Sango is glaring at me that said “DIE, MONK.” I laughed nervously and the slap mark sting a bit but it was really worth it, Sango started stomped away, I laugh nervously again, because she was staring at me at a long distance. I started walking towards her; I got smack badly this time. “Sango, what are you doing?” I whined. “I haven't done anything yet!”
Sango started to collapse towards the ground, it seen she lost a large amount of blood, I got to stop goofing around. I picked her up and started to walk towards the village as Kirara came running towards me. “Kirara, can you carry me and Sango?” I asked.
Kirara nodded and transformed, I got Sango on Kirara then I got on. We lifted into the air and towards the village.
Kagome POV
I had chase the girl and lost her. Looking at the surrounding around me, I sigh and sit down. "I'm lost... Again." I muttered under my breath.
I decided to rest a bit and continue moving later. As I settle down, a very cold feeling slither down my spine. What is that horrible feeling? I'll leave then. I started to walk off to stay away from the cold feeling.
Inuyasha POV
Damn, I can't find Kagome anywhere, but her scent lingers here. I follow the scent and found Kagome with demons behind her, preparing to strike her down. "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!" I shouted.
I slash the demons and they lay dead before me, I looked at Kagome, worried. "What the hell are you doing in the forest, you could have been killed by a demon!" I shouted.
"I'm sorry Inuyasha..." Kagome looked down.
"Lets go then." I said.
I pick up Kagome on my back, went to the village. When we got there, Miroku and Sango was there, Miroku was tending the injured Sango, which was resting quietly.
Kagome got off my back, ran to Sango and started to cry, she was talking to Miroku and came back very worried. "Is Sango is going to be alright?" Kagome voice was broken up from crying.
"She will do fine." I said in confident.
"I hope you are right." Kagome was calming down a bit.
Kagome POV
I don't know what to do, Sango hurt and I can't help her! I wish I can believe what Inuyasha just said, but I can't help but to worry. I mean a friend I value as a sister, I'm afraid of losing her. I didn't sleep well last night, I only had dreams that involve Inuyasha and Kikyou and having my heart broken. I was so tired in the morning, I looked at the rising sun, I tried to sleep but still I remain restless. Inuyasha watched my action all night, as I watched the sun rising up and gently layback down resting her back.
We only tend Sango's wounds and fell asleep. Sango's wound started to close up very slowly, it is taking forever to close up. Every night I tried to sleep, it was always the same dream over and over. The others worried about me, my face was too pale like cream. I am so angry now, it been a week and Sango state, she was in, had never recover still.
Later that night, I just couldn't take it anymore; it was driving me crazy, driving me to a corner. The dreams are flashing before my eyes; I'm losing it, losing my mind. My jealously grew for every waking moment of that dream that haunts me, in my sleep. I'm so flared up, that is making me want to kill Kikyou. But I can't, because Inuyasha loved her and mourned for Kikyou's death and hatedme for killing her, ifI did. But I need it out of my mind, but how? I know! That potion, that girl gave me, it grants only my desires, but I want Sango to be better, but if I want to stay sane, I have to get rid of it.
I pulled a reddish purple bottle and quietly sneaking out, making sure Inuyasha wasn't following me. I just notice that he twitch his ears and but no harm done. As I got out of Kaede's hut, I made sure I'm in a long distance from the hut and ran into the forest, where Inuyasha and I first met. I ran farther north and sat down behind the God tree.
I looked around if anyone followed me; there was no one there so I'm safe for now. I carefully pulled the spongy cork; an awful smell seeped from the glass bottle. It almost smelled like poison, I try to ignore the smell, but it was burning my nose just by the smell of it. I thought I heard a sneeze from the tree, I thought it was my imagation, but that sneezing happened to continue constantly, I'm started to get annoyed by it. I stood up and closed the bottle. "SIT BOY!" I shouted with all my might.
Inuyasha came crashing on my back and he had strained my back. "What are you doing here?” I yelled in question.
"I was wondering where you were going and I found you here, and you open that weird bottle, that was making my nose itchy and... Hey wench, what is that bottle anyways?" Inuyasha said in confusion.
"None of your business, now get off of me now." I said, struggling out from under him.
"No, not until you answer my question." Inuyasha sat on me now.
"I said get off now or!" I growled at him, he is going to pay.
"Or what? Sit me? You are not in the position to say that." Inuyasha smirked.
"OFF NOW!" I glared at him with a sneer anger flaring in my eyes.
Inuyasha stared at me, frighten. He got off of me and tries to get away from, now he is in for it. "Sit boy." I said as loud as I can.
I heard a distance 'WHAM' I smiled in satisfaction, as I walked towards Kaede's hut, I devise a plan to sneak out and make a wish.
Next morning, I got out and stretched out my arm and yawn. I got to sleep once for the whole week, but Sango isn't well yet. I went inside to treat her.
Inuyasha POV
I have to keep an eye out for Kagome; she could have drunk that awful potion and killed herself. I'll be damned if anything happened to her. I watched Kagome from the branch, nearby the hut. I gazed at that beautiful being in front of my eye, savouring ever hour just to gaze her form as she treated Sango. She was helping Kaede treating Sango, they are trying their best. The wound should have healed for the whole week, but the wound seems fresh still. Kagome got up and went outside and prepares our meal.
I got down from the tree to talk to her. "So, how is Sango?" I asked.
"Not getting any better.” she said in a worried tone.
Miroku was out picking herbs, Shippo was playing with Kirara, Kagome is now making our meal, and Kaede is tending Sango's wounds. What am I? Pork liver? Well, I'll go bug Shippo for the time being.
Shippo POV
I was playing with Kirara, and chase her around, then Inuyasha came up and pick me up from my tail. "Hey let me go!" I screamed.
"Feh, like I would do that." Inuyasha snorted.
"Kagome help!" I called for Kagome.
Kagome was busy until I called her name, and notice me in trouble. "Inuyasha, put him down and let him play." she told him.
"Feh, like I would let the little runt go." Inuyasha is poking my head now.
"Stop that, that hurts you know." I tried to cover my head.
"Inuyasha, stop that." Kagome warned him.
Inuyasha was ignoring her, and continue poking my head. I was started to cry. "Stop it." I begged.
"Inuyasha, sit." Kagome said, very angry.
I ran behind Kirara, as Kagome walked away to cook. "Idiot." I said.
Kagome POV
I got over Inuyasha rude behaviour and let prepared the meal and everyone ate okay, I went to feed Sango, she never seem to move with a wound that deep.
It was finally night, I still couldn't sleep again for that dream haunts me. I sneaked out quietly; I'm lucky to by the door. I went out to see the young girl outside, smiling. She started to walk away, judging how she stops and looked at me, I followed her. She continues to lead ahead and came across a burned village with freshly new grass on the ground. I looked around, seeing bloodstain on the frames and dirt on the ground. I turn back to the girl and she was gone.
I walked over the area, and thought about Sango's wound. So this took place here, like Miroku said. I walked into the forest, and thought this is a good spot to wish. I sat down, silently pulling the cork off, carefully I listening for a certain sneezing. I only heard the wind and something, it sound like 'phhf' but I ignore it. I closed my eyes and whispered, "I wished to stop being jealous of Inuyasha and Kikyou, and only love Inuyasha."
I drank the potion after saying that. A reddish purple glow came out of nowhere and darkness started to surround me.

I just edited this story a little. It is better than FF.net version.
So how are you darling? Box tips the kettle, letting the green fluid pour into the teacup.
 
“Hn.” Itachi nodded and took a small sip of the tea before it twisted in disgust.
 
Box frown. “The tea is too strong?”
 
Itachi nodded again, gulping a large amount of water to clear the bitter taste. Box silently pour 10g of sugar into her tea, the older Uchiha stared at her strangely. “What? I love my sugar in my tea, it gets that sweet taste in there I say.”
 
“May I be on my way?” Itachi started to look around the couch.
 
“Why? Do you hate my company?”
 
“Yes, and you stole my cloak. Also you got these place lock down.” Itachi growled as Box stared at his body.
 
The authoress smiled in a wicked way, which unnerved Itachi. “I will give you your cloak even though you have tons at your place and freedom if you do me these errands.” The last word sounded too seducing.
 
“That is my favourite cloak! I don't even how you got it but you got it, tell me and I'll be on my way.” Itachi narrowed his eyes dangerously at the tend-to-be-very-innocent writer.
 
“First, give me your location.” Box demanded.
 
“Is that all?” The Akatsuki member raises his eyebrow.
 
“Second, take Naruto's boxers or whatever he wears for… you know. Oh! Also take his headband!” Giggling like a maniac made Itachi took a step back away from her.
 
“Third, hmm… I hope you wouldn't mind doing this for your freedom on your part. To strip dance for me!”
 
“What are you on seriously? That large amount of sugar and tea must made your mind a little crazy and perverted.” Itachi said in a dangerous tone.
 
“Just for your freedom?”
 
“No.”