InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Nightmares ❯ A day at the park gone bad ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: I know, I know. I have a whole bunch of stories going right now, but I just got this idea, and whenever I get an inspiration, I just write and post. Sorry if you are annoyed with me! I hope you enjoy this story!

Disclaimer: I don’t own Sesshomaru, Kagome, or any other of the characters in this story! (sorry if the characters are a bit OOC, but its kinda hard not to have them be.)

Sesshomaru heard the call of his little sister from the park. At first it sounded a bit like one of her games, but then it got more urgent. He finally looked up from his newspaper to find a gang closing in a circle around Rin. With the speed of lightning he was up and running toward them. The leader of them looked up a smiled Maliciously.

“Well, if it isn’t the great Sesshomaru, the hero of the football team.” He said, mockingly.
“Naraku, you filthy son of a bitch, get away from my sister, or you will not have to suffer the consequences!”
“And why should I? What are you gonna do to me, chuck a football at my head?”

Naraku and his group started to laugh. It was a cold, heartless laughter, the laughter of a killer. Sesshomaru Glared at them, and then was about to attack when he noticed one of the group running off with Rin tucked under his arm. Sesshomaru snarled at struck all of Naraku’s gang down with one stroke of his arm. He tried to go after Rin, but the guy was to far away to reach quickly without flying, which he was forbidden to do in public. He raced after the kidnapper, but he saw a girl step in from of him. Her hair was raven black, and he recognized her immediately. She was his younger brother’s on-again, off-again girlfriend, Kagome.

Sesshomaru saw her stretch out her hand and send the attacker flying backwards. Amazed, Sesshomaru started towards Kagome, who had freed Rin. But before he could get there, the attacker rose his arm, and shot Kagome in the face. Kagome fell to the ground, her brain not being able to register what happened, therefore not knowing enough to use her healing powers. Sesshomaru rushed toward her. Rin is kneeling next to her, crying. He quickly dials 911 on his cell phone as Kagome plunges into darkness.

A/N: I know, its terribly short, very sorry! But don’t worry, it will get better. I hope you liked it. Stay tuned for the next chapter!