InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Nightmares ❯ The Brother's Visit, Sesshomaru's Dream ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own Anything, except my computer, and about 20% of my soul ::evil look::

Sesshomaru enters the house, with Rin in tow. His Father starts to bombard him with questions. “Where have you been? What happened?” He slowly told them what had transpired at the park. Inuyasha immediately jumped from his seat at the mention of Kagome. “YOU SAT THERE AND WATCHED HER GET SHOT? WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU FLY OVER THERE AND PROTECT HER?”
“I could not, little brother. Showing my demon powers in public would be fatal to our family. No one must know that we are Demons.”
“Can’t you just forget the fucking rules? Kagome was almost killed! I should kill you here and now for this!”
Inutaisho interrupted their argument. “Boys, I will not tolerate this behavior in my household. Sesshomaru, you and Inuyasha are going to go visit Kagome. We are forever indebted to her.” Sesshomaru nodded his head and went outside to his car, with Inuyasha following him.

When they arrived at the hospital there was such a stench of blood, that they both nearly passed out. They somehow managed to block out the stench and get to the info desk. The nurse told them that Kagome was in a Coma, and most likely would not hear them. They still insisted to see her, and so the nurse showed them her room.

It was a surprisingly pleasant room, even though its contents were anything but. The brothers took their places next to the bed, and Inuyasha immediately took Kagome’s hand and started to whisper sweet nothings into her ear. Sesshomaru, disgusted by this display of emotions said “Brother, why do you torment this woman so.”
“What do you mean, I never torment her! We love each other!”
“No, She may seem to still love you, but underneath that mask of love, is a broken heart.”
“What are you talking about?”
“She knows about your meetings with Kikyo, and every time you go back to that witch, you break her heart further.”
“Listen, I will not sit here and get lectured on Kagome’s feelings by the guy who almost had her killed!”
“Fine then, leave now, go and tell our dad that I will be staying here until Kagome wakes up.”

Inuyasha was about to protest, but one look from his brother silenced him. Sesshomaru could do that to a person, leave them speechless, just by looking at them. Kagome knew that, and that’s why she did not like Sesshomaru. He was too cold hearted, and he cared nothing for others, except for his family. If only she could see me now, standing over her and watching for any signs of life. Sesshomaru sighed. He was in for a long night. He settled himself into the chair, and fell asleep thinking of Kagome, His brother, and the scene at the park.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< < Sesshomaru’s Dream
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>

Sesshomaru watched as Naraku’s gang closed around Rin. He fought to get up, off the bench, but found he could not. He saw Kagome run forward and send everyone flying away from Rin in different directions. She grabbed Rin and started to run, but was stopped by Inuyasha and Kikyo. Inuyasha held up a gun, and shot Kagome clear through the heart. Kikyo watched her cousin die of a broken heart, and laughed in her face. Sesshomaru again tried to move, tried to get to Kagome so he could save her with the Tensaiga, but he still was rooted to the spot. As Kagome drew her final breaths, she watched as Inuyasha and Kikyo shared a deep passionate kiss. Finally Kagome crumpled to the ground. Kikyo laughed again, and started to walk away, holding Inuyasha’s close to her.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<End Dream>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>

Sesshomaru Woke with a start. He was sweating all over, and he could tell that he had been crying from his terrifying dream. He looked at Kagome, who still held an emotionless face, much like his own. He then realized what he had to do, but he knew that his father would Forbid it. Sesshomaru didn’t care if his father did outlaw it, he would do it anyway. Sesshomaru knew that he had to use his demon ability to enter peoples minds while they slept. He would use his powers to help Kagome, even if it killed him. Which it would eventually, if he delved into her mind to much. Sesshomaru decided to wait until the following night to enter Kagome’s mind. He then fell back into a fitful sleep, visions from his dream still haunting him.

A/N: The plot thickens… I hope you are all enjoying it so fare! Please review and tell me what you think! Flames accepted!