InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Nightmares ❯ A Visit Home ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: If I owned Inuyasha, I would be writing episodes, NOT fanfics

When Sesshomaru awoke, sun was streaming into the room. He checked the clock, it said 11:30 am. ‘Crap, I never meant to sleep this late.’ He got up, stretched and then went to the cafeteria. The food he smelled didn’t smell edible to him, so he decided to go home, have a quick lunch, and then come back to the hospital.

When he arrived home his father was waiting for him. “Don’t you EVER do that to me AGAIN!” hey shouted.
“What did I do? I was at the hospital all night!”
“My point exactly. Today is a school day! You can’t just give up your school for some girl!”
“She isn’t just some girl, she saved Rin’s life!”
“yes, I know, but she is in a coma and…”
“And I want to be there when she wakes up!”
“Don’t give it up now! You’ve worked so hard for everything! You’re the hero of the football team!”
“Listen, I’ll take summer school, and I don’t need football! Inuyasha can have my position!”
Inutaisho looked at his son in surprise. ‘If he was willing to give up his position of Quarterback to his little brother, this must mean a lot to him.’ Then Inuyasha appeared from behind he wall where he had been eavesdropping.
“Sesshomaru, are you insane? You HATE all the other humans at school! You’ve refused to go to any of the dances, you reject every girl who asks you out!”
“Those girls are not worth my time. They were all either over-achievers or sluts.”
“Kagome’s the biggest over achiever at our fricking school! She stays at school until 7 at night!”
“Yes, but she risked her life for my sister, and I have honor, little brother. I am willing to stay in that room until she wakes up.”

Knowing that the conversation was over, Inuyasha went back into his room. He picked up the phone and called Kikyo, his newest girl friend.
“Hi honey, what’s up?”
“Well, Kagome is in a coma.”
“And…should I care?”
“She’s your cousin, you should care”
“Well I don’t.”

Sesshomaru sighed. He knew that Inuyasha was in his room, talking to Kikyo. Then he remembered his dream. He wanted to go into his brothers room and kick him senseless, but he knew that he could not. If he did, he knew his father would forbid him to see Kagome. Sesshomaru finished his lunch, brushed his hair, and was off again to go see Kagome.
When Sesshomaru arrived back at the hospital, he saw many ambulances unloading injured people on stretchers. The smell was so overwhelming, Sesshomaru had to hold his breath all the way to Kagome’s room. He looked at her and saw the same emotionless face he had seen the day before. He sat down next to her, grabbed a magazine, and settled into the chair to wait for the night to come.

A/N: I know its boring, sorry about that! The next chapter should get better. Don’t forget to review! Flames accepted!