InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tada Soba ni Iru Kara, Dakara Anta ni Aishiteru ❯ Kagome's Decision ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kagome Higurashi was normal until that fateful day many years ago. This is her story. Of making the impossible possible. And falling in love with the most unique of people.




I walked up to the Goshinboku. I was back where I was born. Sorta. Not that the Warring States Era of Japan is isn't that much differant. Location wise anyway. Today is my 17th birthday. It's been two years. I miss Inuyasha everyday I'm gone. It's not like he misses me. It's hard to believe that I might never see Inuyasha again. I want to more than everything else. I know I'm only 17, yet as they say, love knows no boundaries. I can't deny the feelings I've felt for so long. Sure he's got Kikyo, yet,still...

I smiled as I touched the spot were Inuyasha once lay. I heard footsteps and looked to my side. Hojo, Eri, Ayumi, and Yuka came up to my right. I felt tears threatening to fall down my cheeks. I missed that hanyou so much. At that moment, which may have been the very moment I was born, I for once decided, it was now or never, to prove that Inuyasha was the one for me. I turned around, glanced at my friends from my time, and ran to the well house. For once, I didn't care if the whole world knew. I truly wished to be with Inuyasha.

I was grabbed by the arm by Eri. I spun around, hoping she wouldn't see the tears in my eyes. Ayumi, Yuka, and Hojo came up behind her. I looked at the four, unsure of what to say. I stared at the ground for a moment, before deciding what to do. I looked at the Goshinboku and smiled.

"Higurashi? What's got you in tears?" Hojo asked me. I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Hojo? Eri? Yuka? Ayumi? Would you wait here?" I asked them with pleading eyes.

"Okay..." the four said in unison.

I ran up to my house and up the stairs. I grabbed my bookbag and and my uniform. I grabbed my favorite picture of my family and put it with my uniform in my bag. I put my pillow in my bag. Then I headed down the steps to the kitchen. I found all of my storage of ramen and placed them in the bag. After that I headed into my brother's room. I moved his stuff onto the floor and sat next to him on his bed.

"Souta... I don't know if I'm coming back. I can't take living without Inuyasha, but if he doesn't chose me... I'll be back, and I'll spend more time with you than anyone else, okay?" I asked my little brother. He meekly nodded, then hugged me. I hugged him tight. "Don't ever forget me, Kagome.. never..." I heard him whisper. "I won't... I won't..." I told him.

I raced back to the kitchen, and grabbed my backpack. I found my sleeping bag in a small cabinet and fit it in my bag. I closed it and grabbed a Polaroid camera. My mom came up behind me. I looked at her with happy, tear-stricken eyes. She smiled, knowing exactly what I meant. I handed her the camera, and we walked outside, me with my backpack, and her with the camera.

"Ayumi, Eri, Hojo, Yuka... my mom is going to take our picture, then I have to tell you something." I said to the four as I walked outside. We lined up and my mom took six pictuires. One for me; one each for Eri, Yuka, Ayumi, and Hojo; and one for her. She then snapped a picture of me three times. I smiled.

"Hojo, I never meant to lead you on... I had to see Inuyasha more than you anyway. To all four of you, I have never been sick. I won't tell you were I have been. But remember this, You will always remain my friends. And I will never forget you. " I said, running for the well house.
Tada Soba ni Iru Kara, Dakara Anta ni Aishiteru!" I said to the air as I jumped into the well, and I know my friends heard me.


What do you think? Soba ni Iru Kara - Soon I Will Be With YouAnta ni Aishiteru - Because I Love YouSoba ni Iru Kara, Dakara Anta ni Aishiteru - Soon I Will Be With You, Because I Love You
san

/ /
/ /