InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tears of Blood ❯ School Trip ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tears of Blood
By. DemonGirl-Setsuna
----------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Hi there! Setsuna here!
More reviews came and a few caught my eye, so…
The first one is from ‘Crystalized flame’, it says:
“I don't know what I can say. I've already said it's great, and there's
no room for improvement. None needed. Except on possibly making chapter
longer... Oh wait! I know what I can write! Even thought it's really
good, it doesn’t seem like your usual writing style. But it's still
good. So keep chapter coming!”
I thank you for the review, but what do you mean by, ‘it doesn’t seem like your usual writing style’?
Now onto the next review!
This one is from ‘heavens lil cherry’, it says:
“IM HOLIDING SHIPPO CAPTIVE AND UNLESS U UPDATE REALLY SOON U'LL NEVER C
HIM EVER AGAIN! (dresses shippo in doll clothes) tehehe he's so cute!
Ja-Ne -”
My question is, ‘How the hell did you get your hands on my baby brother?’, oh wait, you mean the little fox demon from the show. Sorry about that, it’s just my 6 year old brother acts like Shippo and has the same red hair, and his nick-name is Shippo!
I know your all wondering where InuYasha is, well he is in the shower!
(Running shower is heard in the background)
Setsuna: He is going to use all my hot water! (Evil Grin) This should teach him! (Flushes the toilet)
(A/N: Of course this wouldn’t happen at my house, you can flush the toilet while someone is in the shower and the water temperature won’t change!)
InuYasha: (Screams) AHahahahah! COLD!
Setsuna: (Laughing uncontrollably and holds her gut) I… can’t… believe… I… was… able… to… do… that… to… someone…!
InuYasha: (Rushes out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist) Who flushed the toilet while I was in the shower?
Setsuna: (Whistles innocently, while pointing to her two halves in the cage) They did!
InuYasha: (Narrows eyes) Really! How could they, when their in the cage and you’re the only one with access to the toilet? Hmm?
Setsuna: (Laughs nervously)
InuYasha: You’re lucky, I have to be nice to you so I’m safe from the rabid fan-girls, or I’d teach you a lesson!
Setsuna: (Smiles cutely) I know!
InuYasha: (The towel slips from the hand he was using to hold it up with, showing what is below the waist) Oops!
Setsuna: (Eyes the size of saucers) I…I…I…I…(Un-audible babble)
InuYasha: (Sweat-drops and re-secures the towel around his waist) Sorry about that!
Here is Chapter 19!
Please Enjoy!
Uh, Setsuna are you alright?
Setsuna: (Babbles continuously)
Disclaimer: I don’t own InuYasha or anything belonging to Rumiko Takahashi.
------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------
Ch. 19
School Trip
-----------------------------------
Two Days Later…
At the School…
Kagome stands in the school’s courtyard, with her yellow backpack slung over her shoulder.
I never thought I’ll be using this backpack again’, she thinks, then looks at her charm bracelet, “InuYasha…”, she whispers.
“That is a cute charm bracelet!”, Yuka exclaims, standing behind her.
“Was it your boyfriend who gave it to you?”, Eri asks, standing on the other side of her.
“Huh? Yuka? Eri? When did you two get here?”, she questions, completely caught off-guard by them.
“We rarely see you!”, Yuka says, getting closer to her.
“Yeah, so who gave you the bracelet?”, Eri agrees, also closing in on Kagome.
Kagome begins to grow nervous cause of their closeness to her, she backs away from them and bumps into the front of someone/
“Oh, hi Iya!”, Eri and Yuka greet, dreamily.
“Iya…?”, Kagome whispers, she looks over her shoulder at him with a blush on her cheeks.
“You alright, Kagome?”, he asks.
Kagome nods to his question.
“You shouldn’t walk backwards like that, you could get hurt doing that”, he laughs with a smile.
“Look at that, he is paying more attention to Kagome then he is us”, Eri whispers to Yuka.
“I know what you mean, Kagome already has a boyfriend, while we’re single”, Yuka whispers back.
“And she’s blushing like she is in love with him”, Eri adds.
“Listen up! Students from my class! Whoever your partner was in the project is your partner during the trip and your room-mate!”, Mr. Tanaka announces.
“Just great…”, Yuka and Eri moan, “Iya’s rooming with Kagome!”
Kagome’s blush darkens, while Iya starts blushing, as they look at each-other.
-------------------
Four Hours Later…
At the Mountain Inn…
Kagome walks off the bus, when she stumbles and falls forward, only to fall into Iya’s arms.
“You okay?”, Iya asks, helping her stand up straight.
“I’m fine, thank you for catching me”, she answers, with a blush on her cheeks and she grips his shoulders.
“Uhem…!”, a voice beside them coughs.
They look over at who spoke, and they see Sakura standing there wearing a dark pink sweater, a knee-length black skirt and white knee-high boots.
The two of them quickly separate; putting some distance between them, Iya begins to blush.
“You two should get inside and unpack, Mr. Tanaka wants everyone to meet in the mess-hall in twenty minutes”, Sakura says, picking up her suitcase off the ground beside her feet, then heads inside.
----------------
An Hour Later…
Kagome gathers her towel, soap and shampoo.
“I’m going to take a shower, Iya”, she announces, heading for the door.
Iya glances up from his book long enough to say, “Ok, don’t slip on the tiled floor”, then goes back to reading his book.
----------------------
Ten Minutes Later…
Kagome turns off the water and wraps a towel around her body.
“You’re simply beautiful, Kagome”, the voice of a male says, from behind her.
She quickly turns around to face the owner of the voice and finds Hojo standing there in the doorway.
“Hojo! What are you doing in the girl’s shower room?”, she questions, a blush appearing on her cheeks.
“You rejected me seven months ago for a deceased boyfriend”, he flatly replies, slowly walking towards her.
With every step towards her Hojo takes, Kagome takes a step backwards away from him, until her back hits a wall.
She quickly glances at the wall, then back at Hojo. Fear was quickly taking a hold on her as he got closer.
“Now I’ll take what is rightfully mine”, he says, reaching out to grasp the towel and to yank it off her body.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Well? What did you think? Please review!
(Evil laugh) Cliff-hanger!
InuYasha: What is going to happen to Kagome?
Setsuna: You’ll see next chapter!
InuYasha: Tell me now!
Setsuna: You’ll have to wait like everyone else! Unless you want me to tell, then I’ll have to throw you to the rabid fan-girls if I tell you!
InuYasha: Nnnnoooo!
Setsuna: The next chapter is called; ‘Dinner’.
Catch you readers next time!
InuYasha: (State of depression)
Setsuna: Stop being depressed! Here is some un-drugged chocolate! (Hands him a candy-bar)
InuYasha: (Takes it) Thank you! (Eats it in silence)
Setsuna: (Smiles kindly) You’re welcome!