InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage problems ❯ The New Guy ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors Note: I do not own the Characters in this fic.

*********************************************************

Kagome was sitting in her class room listening to her boring pathedic teach talk when a guy that she had never seen before walked in. "Class this is our new student Inuyasha."

Inuyasha: Hi

Kagome: *Thinks to herself wow Inuyasha seems nice and he is pretty cute to!

Inuyasha suddenly sits right next to Kagome and Kikyo. Kagome noticed that Kikyo was looking at Inuyasha like she liked him. Kikyo is like Kagome's mortal enemy. Kagome then turnes to Inuyasha, "Hi I am Kagome." "Hi, I am Inuyasha."

"So is this class always this boring?" Kagome then answers "pretty much!" Kikyo had a mad/sour look on her face. The class ended in a matter of twenty-five minutes. Kikyo went up to Inuyasha. "Hi Inuyasha I am Kikyo." "Hi." Hey your the girl that sits on the right side of me in class. "Yea, thats right." "So I was wondering would you like to come over to my house so i can fill you in on what has been happing in class?" "I dont see why not." Kagome standing right next to Inuyasha had rage in her eyes. Kagome then thought to herself "Damn Kikyo I saw him first." "I guess I will just see you tomarrow Inuyasha." Kagome then walks off sadly. Inuyasha and Kikyo then start to walk to her house. Before they knew it the both got to her house in a jippy. "Heres my room." So, anyway what has been going on in school asked Inuyasha. "You really want to know?" Asked Kikyo. Well yea thats why I came over here right? *Confused look on his face. Well I really brang you to my house so we could hang out, is that ok? *Inuyasha starts to blush. Yea thats ok.

Inuyasha: *Thinks to himself, wow Kikyo is really cut and nice but then so is Kagome.

Kikyo: *Thinks to herself, wow Inuyasha is ausome! Did I also mention that he is really cute?

Inuyasha asks Kikyo,"What were you thinking about?" Oh, nothing Kikyo answers sharply. "Why what were you thinking about? "Oh, um... um... I was thinking about school, I was thinking about school. *Starts to laugh nervessly. Kikyo then makes a sarcastic remark "right." Inuyasha then moves closer to Kikyo. "Kikyo?" "Yes Inuyasha?" *Asks nervessly. Inuyasha then leans over and gives Kikyo a kiss. " I like you!!" *Kikyo starts to blush. I like you too Inuyasha."
"So I hope that you like the school." "Well I really didn't at first but sinse you will be there I think I am going to like it a whole lot better!! *Kikyo starts to blush then reaches for Inuyasha's hand.

***( A few hours had past and Kikyo and Inuyasha had talked about pretty much anything a boyfriend and girlfriend could talk about.)

Inuyasha: You know Kikyo I think I should be heading home because if I dont my parents will start to get very worried.

Kikyo: Ok, I'll see you tomorrow in class!

Inuyasha: *Gives Kikyo a kiss. Bye!

***( Inuyasha leaves.)

Kikyo: *Blushing. Bye!

*********************************************************
Chapter two coming out soon!! Please R&R!! Thank you!