InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Teenage problems ❯ The Decision ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors Note: I do not own the characters in this fic.

*********************************************************

Kikyo: I... I... * Thinks to herself, wow alot has happend sense I arived at this party and I have only been here for a matter of ten and a half minutes!

Drug Dealer: Well do you? It's for free!

Inuyasha: *Looks at Kikyo.

Kikyo: Thinks to herself I dont want to do any of the things I was asked to do but I dont want to say no because then Inuyasha may not think of me in the same way. What can I do? And if I run out of the party then that means that people are going to see me and laugh at me and I can't even call my dad because he would kill me for lieing to him and for being here in the first place. Oh what do I do.

Inuyasha: Well? What do you think?

Kikyo: Well about which one?

Inuyasha: The drugs

Kikyo: Well you know what I am going to stand up for what I want! I dont care if anyone thinks less of me because if they do then they are not worth my time!

Drug Dealer: So what do you meen?

Kikyo: I meens no, I so not want any drugs! So why dont you just get out of here!!!!

Inuyasha: Wow! *Suprised look on his face.

Kikyo: What?

Inuyasha: Well that is defenatley one way to take charge!!! *Starts to laugh.

Kikyo: *Starts to laugh also. So Inuyasha do you think any less of me?

Inuyasha: No why would you think that?

Kikyo:I don't really know.

Inuyasha: I dont do drugs, so if you did say yes to it i would think less then you but you didnt and thats what I liked!

Kikyo: Really?

Inuyasha: Really

Kikyo: So would you ever want to try any type of drug?

Inuyasha: Actually one time I did and I didnt like it at all!!

Kikyo: Really?

Inuyasha: Yea

Kikyo: Wow I never would have thought that you have tried drugs befrore! This is kindof out of the blue but do you think that Kagome is coming tonight?

Inuyasha: No why?

Kikoy: Because I can not stand her!!

Inuyasha: I do not get what is up with you two hating each other so much!? Kagome said the same thing about you!

Kikyo: Oh, why that little slut how dare she talk about me like that!!

Inuyasha: Kikyo you just got done talking about her so dose that make you a slut too?

Kikyo: I know that I just got done talking about her and what are you inpling that I am a slut?

Inyasha: No

Kikyo: Yes you were weren't you!!

Inuyasha: No I wasn't!

Kikyo: Yes you were, you know what I am out of here you have been such an ass hole tonight!! I meen my god you asked me to have sex with you and we had only been dating for like four weeks!!!!!

Inuyasha: I was just caught up in the moment when I was kissing you.

Kikyo: Yea right, I bett if i got stoned and you knew that I would not be able to defend myself you would have raped me!

Inuyasha: You really think that?

Kikyo: Yea I do!

Inuyasha: I guess you dont know me that well then!!!

Kikyo: Whatever Inuyasha I am out of here. *Goes out the front door and into her car. GOD WHAT AN ASS HOLE!!!!!!

I am just going to have to find a place to park the car and sleep there because I was suppose to be at "Stacey's" And I dont even have enough money for a hotel, even for a night.

Inuyasha: Boy, that went over well!! She acted like such a bitch tonight! Now I am considering calling the whole thing off. Should I?

*********************************************************

Chapter five coming soon. PLEASE R&R!! Do you think Inuyasha should dump Kikoy?