InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tensai of the Ookami-Inu ❯ Hot Fustration ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tensai of the Ookami Inu
By Dog-Demon-Emiko
Chapter 8: Hot Fustration
(I don't own Lying From You by Linkin Park or Haunted by Evanescence)

For the next 2 weeks, Kagome and Emiko did not speak to Huyana or Inuyasha, but for different reasons. Emiko felt as if Huyana was just a little to...touchy. He invaded her privacy in a way; even though Emiko was known for overreacting sometimes. He seemed to caring for just some stranger she had just met, leaving her street smart mind to belive something fishy was going on. Even though she felt a lingering curiosity for his intrest in her, she passed it on as her 'awareness' of the situation. What pissed Emiko off more, was that he, Sesshomaru, and Inuyasha seem to be friends, enabling him to have an excuse to visit her home sometimes. Normally, Emiko wasn't rude. Even if she didn't like a person, she would still greet them as they entered the place she called home. But with Huyana, it was different. Inuyasha always ragged on her that she was being stupid, and that she should stop being a bitch. Emiko admitted to herself, she was being a bitch, but she couldn't help it. Something made her utterly bitter towards the fox. Maybe it was his stripes, or his pointed ears, who knows. But Emiko just didn't like him, and that was that.
Kagome on the other hand, hated Inuyasha for his words, even though she didn't really fully understand why. But her stubborness was not going to let her apoligize. The fury that burned inside of her fueled her during her sessions with Kimi over the last 2 weeks. The last 3 days proved to be sucsessful- Kagome could turn from her youkai apperence to her human one at will. All she could think of was being the best, and being all her blood would allow. But deep inside, all she wanted to do was to be able to pumble Inuyasha for his words.
Just from the little scuff they had that day, Kagome could tell that he was trained. His moves, although wild and showy, had some kind of technique under them, toning his strength and stamina. It was his personality that made his moves so bold. Even though Kagome is confident of her abilites, she knew when she was overpowered. She could match Inuyasha in a fair fight maybe with weapons, or hand to hand combat, but in a match of brute strength, she would lose for sure. She felt insulted and almost ashamed of herself when she had allowed him to get the better of her and keep her in a submissive pin like that, and to let him speak those words to her. She felt that the beast inside of her didn't like it, and for a split second she wanted to release it. Kagome was also fustrated because Inuyasha could make her lose control like that.
Sometimes Kagome would be at her locker, which was right across the hall from Kikyou's, and look at her with a blaze in her eyes. Kagome couldn't make anything of these emotions. At first, it was anger; but then Kagome realized she was hating Kikyou for nothing besides her preppiness. She sometimes even got sudden thoughts of being more like Kikyou when she was alone. But once she would get around Sango, Rin, Emiko, and Ayame, the thoughts would vanish, and she would feel good about being herself. If anything, Kagome's style got darker, and slightly more goth than punk. Her friends noticed it, and accepted it, something that left a strange feeling of pride inside of her
The bell rang, signaling thrid periods end, and everyone's favorite period to begin: lunch. Emiko, Sango, and Kagome walked through the halls; Kagome in the middle and the other girls on either side. Rin came running from her classroom to walk next to Sango, and Ayame walked next to Emiko, muttering a quick "Hey," before saying no more. As they were on their way to lunch, the group of punk/goth girls raidiated with power and made all others shiver and stare. It was something about them, just something, that made them seem so deadly to the average person, or to your avaerage prep.

Inuyasha tapped a clawed finger as he waited, and waited, and waited. His stomach growled something fierce and he absentmindedly gave a small whimper.
"Stop your complaining baka, you ate half the kitchen this morning." his brother growled without even turning around. Now, Inuyasha never said that he was an idiot, but how the hell he got into Sesshomaru's advanced marketing class, he had no clue. But what he did know was that because of the amount of people in the row and class, whenever they had a project he was paired with Sesshomaru, who refused to let him do anything. But what did he care? Sesshomaru wasn't going to fail, so Inuyasha could pass this class with flying colors, making his total of the classes he didn't cheat to pass two.
Growling, Inuyasha didn't say anything. He felt as if he'd die if he used any of his stomach muscles. The bell finally gave it's long, annoying call, and Inuyasha shoved the dum human who couldn't open the door fast enough out of the way.
"Miroku, move your ass!" Inuyasha yelled as he spotted the houshi talking to some girl. Huyana looked up at the call with a face of gratitude and dargged the monk away by his rattail hair-do. Kouga came out of the class next to theirs yawning and nearly bumping into Sesshomaru. Inuyasha, hungry and impatient, walked on, Huyana and Miroku talking behind him. Kouga and Sesshomaru brought up the rear, one looking lazy and the other bored.
They decended the stairway and walked through the double doors. What Inuyasha saw made his breath catch. Kagome, in all her dark, charming, seductive, fury was walking towards them with 2 girls on either side of her. Her hair curtianed her face in a raven veil, her chocolate eyes glowed with a dangerous mist, and her rosy lips were in a neutral position, making her look very mysterious. She looked like a power within itself, like she was a new kind of force that could take down everything in its path. Rin added an open insanity to the group, while Sango and Ayame added the womanly charms. Emiko added the darkness, and all of the secrets, along with the irony that a girl with white-silver hair could be so dam evil. The group made the boys stop in their tracks and almost gap openly. The girls themselves stopped when Kagome pulled to a hault the regaurd the 'leader' of the opposing group. Inuyasha and Kagome exchanged cold stares, one more angry and one more cold. Huyana shifted nervously while Ayame cleared her throat.
"You know, we need to get in there before the preps take all the cookies!" Ayame pointed out. Rin's eyes went wide.
"Move it people!" she said urgently as she grabbed Sango's hand and dragged her through the Cafe doors. Sesshomaru and Miroku followed silently. With a nod, Kouga retrevied Ayame and walked inside, leaving the problem couples in the hall.
"This is stupid, why are you mad?" Huyana asked Emiko, but spoke for the silent Inuyasha at the same time. Emiko snorted.
"Because..." she said. She realized that she really didn't have a reason or atleast not one she could give in words, but wouldn't say it to Huyana.
"Because nothing, exactly. You just want to be a bitch." Huyana said, and stormed off into the cafe. Emiko used all her strength to keep herself from gapping. Did that boy really just call her a bitch and walk away?
"Oh, HELL NO!" Emiko yelled. With a growl rumbling in her throat, she burst through the doors without touching them and out went after the fox. Kagome and Inuyasha stood unfazed.
"What the hell are you staring at bitch?" Inuyasha snarled. He still didn't forgive her for the lasting stunt she pulled. All Inuyasha could think about was the feeling she created, and knowing that it was out of spite pissed him off, plus the sexual fustration that was built up daily, he was one pissed puppy.
"I could ask you the same question mutt." she retorted. Inuyasha scoffed.
"Whatever, I'm hungry." Kagome watched him go. She would give him hell in gym next period anyway.

Emiko followed Huyana outside where he was sitting in the shade agianst the stone wall listining to his iPod. Growling, she raised her hand and used her powers to rip the ear pieces from his ears. The boy jumped, the wrinkle in his eyebrow never once easing.
"What the-" he started, before seeing who it was.
"Don't you fucking walk away from me like that!"
"Do you ever listen to yourself Emiko? You make it sound like your some kind of goddess. All I've ever wanted to do is just be friends with you. But ever since that day when I was trying to help you, you haven't spoken to me. What gives?" Huyana's voice was annoyed more than anything. Does this guy ever get mad?
"I do not sound like that! But it was rude what you did!"
"What I did? I'm sorry if being rude is asking you if your okay when you seemed pissed. What is it with you? What are you hiding?" Emiko's heart stopped for a beat.
"What do you mean hiding?" she said slightly taken aback "I'm not hiding anything." Huyana let out a harsh laugh.
"You are such a bad liar. Obviously your hiding something if you act tough but snap at any person who shows intrest in you. You never let anyone close."
"What do you call Sango, Rin, Ayame, and Kagome? Their all close to me."
"Right, so it's only guys then? You know, that you hate?"
"I don't hate guys!" Emiko yelled, now inches away from Huyana's face. "I hang with-"
"Your cousins, Kouga when he's not fucking Ayame, and Miroku who you always hit."
"Everyone hits Miroku! And so what, I like to stick to a few friends." Huyana was staring into Emiko's deep blue eyes. For some reason, Emiko felt nervous under his inspecting, cool gaze. Huyana sensed that Emiko's barriers and bold exterior were slightly wavering. Before Emiko knew it, she was pinned agianst the stone wall, so close to Huyana that air couldn't have possibly gotten between them. His body was pressed tightly agianst hers, and his right hand held both of her wrists, his forearm pressing under her chin so she couldn't move her head, and his left hand was on her side. Emiko growled, but Huyana pressed harder, making her stop. Emiko's ears faced backwards. Her internal instinct was to flatten her ears, but her sorceress side argued to never submit. Huyana continued to glare into her eyes, making Emiko nervous. "What is it that you want from me?" Emiko asked Huyana, her voice almost a hopless whisper.
"The truth in why you hate me. I don't mind telling you that I like you Emiko, a lot. But you blow me off with more force than nessessary, and to be honest, it hurts. What happened to you Emiko? Why have you closed yourself? What scared you?" Emiko closed her eyes.
"Huyana...what...why...what do you mean?" Emiko knew what he meant, but she was stalling. She didn't close herself! She had done as Kigai asked, and opened agian, didn't she?
When the rain falls...
The voice echoed in her head. "Falling rain." her eyes snapped open.
"What did you say?"
"You asked what I mean. Well, Huyana means falling rain." Emiko's breath caught, and the look in her eyes changed. Huyana released her and grew concerned when she fell to her butt on the ground.
"Emiko?-"
"Did you know ateenager in Kyoto that was shot by the cops a few years back over his uncle's drugs?" she asked him hopefully.
"No, but my little brother did. Some wolf demon named Ki-" a sob broke out of the girl as her body shook. She brought her knees to her chest and cried into them. 'Kigai, you never let me down...' she thought as tears of relief and happiness soaked her shirt.

The bell signaled and everyone reported to their next class. While walking through the gym doors with Sango, Kagome was butted with an elbow. "Watch it mutt," she growled. Inuyasha smirked at his ability to ruffle Kagome's feathers.
While Kagome was changing, she rapidly transformed from angry to anticipated a few times. The mood swings made her rush Sango and Rin to dress,and nearly sufficated Sango when she was asked to tie her practice gi.
As usual, Urasuai unlocked the closet and put them in pairs. They were all using swords today, much to Kagome's dismay. She had not been lieing when she boldly told Sango and Miroku that she sucked at swords. She looked at the bokken in her hands. Spinning it and weighing it a little, she tried to get the feel for it while looking casual.
"Kagome with Inuyasha-"
"WHAT?" two voices rang out. Inuyasha sounded offended while Kagome sounded horrified.
"Why am I working with this idiot? She can't even hold a sword!" Inuyasha growled.
"He dosn't know how to fight properly! You tell him to block and he'll chop off my head by accident!" she yelled, "The stupid fuck..." she muttered.
"What was that wench?" Inuyasha growled, rounding on her.
"I said that your an incoherent ass hole!" Kagome yelled.
"Hey hey hey! That's enough! Now both of you, find a spot on the floor so we can begin! Argue on your own time, not mine!" Grumbling the entire way, Inuyasha and Kagome stomped off. Inuyasha to the middle of the floor and Kagome to almost the edge of the room to keep the attention on them a minimum. "Kagome! Join Inuyasha or go to the office!" Shrugging, Kagome tossed the wooden sword over her shoulder and walked for the door. "Don't be a smart-alick Higurashi, get over here!" Growling, Kagome stood next to Inuyasha. The hanyou huffed and turned his back on her.
Urasuai explained the lesson of the class. They were to use only 1 hand for sparring, and she would walk around and help when needed. Inuyasha smirked, he could use his foot to beat Kagome. Kagome growled when she saw the smirk, and put the sword in her right hand.
Inuyasha charged unexpectedly, forcing Kagome to dive into a shoulder roll on the floor, and roll behind her opponent with amazing speed. She then landed on her hands and knees, and shoved her heel into the back of Inuyasha's knee. He grunted and fell. Kagome turned swiftly while getting up and placed her bokken on the side of his neck.
"Very good Kagome! See what you can do if you actually try?" Urasuai praised. Kikyou, who was sparring with Kaguya, glared at her. Kaguya was complelty kicking her ass.
Inuyasha growled, and stood. "Think your pretty smart bitch, don't ya?" he said in a low voice.
"It's Kagome, not bitch you ingrate." she hissed. She swung up from the left, an action that had she been using a real sword, would have gutted him. He jumped back to dodge.
"Look at you, you think your so high and mighty," he swung at her from overhead. She put up her gaurd and grunted with the impact. Her entire shoulder was tingleing, and the blood was rushing inside of her, making her breathing heavy. "but your not. Your just some human." He came at her agian, and she ducked and rolled. Landing in a crouch, she gave him a cold smile.
"Quite the contrary mutt," she cracked her neck to the side and called her blood that was already boiling to a breakable point. She felt her hearing expand and her vison got way better. Inuyasha kept himself from gasping with a growl.
Kagome came at him agian, and he stopped her with a mid block. It became a deadlock as they tried to push eachother back. Inuyasha growled with the effort while Kagome smiled. "Oh Inuyasha, getting a little excited are we?" Kagome teased. Her tone then changed to a darker one. "You might want to ask Kikyou to help you with that."
"Feh, I can't stand that whore." he growled while straining to keep his ground. Kagome's golden eyes narrowed. She pressed herself aginst him without knowing it, using her weight to push him instead of strength alone.
"Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining mutt. What the fuck was all of that shit you said on the field then?" Inuyasha pulled his strength and pushed her back. They stood like that, bokkens at their sides and panting with about 3 feet inbetween of them. "You said that to just piss me off? You had to, because no one we know likes her." Kagome said mostly to herself. A panther's ability to keep secrets could also be turned around to reveal them.
"Yea, well what the fuck do you know," Inuyasha growled as he came at her. "It's not like you'd like a mutt anyway."
"You don't even know me!" She came at him to. They swiped at eachother as they took a leap. When they landed, their swords were cracked.
"Kagome, Inuyasha! What was that? Sparring, not fighting! You both need control-" Urasuai started.
"And you need a fucking muzzle bitch!" Kagome snarled so the whole gym heard. She threw down her cracked sword and stormed to the locker rooms.
Once inside, she went into a changing stall and looked in the mirror. Her eyes were still gold. 'Shit, Kimi-sama's going have my ass for this one.' Kagome thought. She locked the door and tried to clear her head. Inuyasha's masculine scent mixed with sweat and excitement was still in her nose. Her head snapped up when the locker room door burst open. For a spilt second, Kagome heard a crowd of voices. The scent grew stronger, and Kagome closed her eyes. Someone banged on the stall door. "Go away." Kagome said in a small voice.
"Fuck no wench, get out here. For all I know you could be cutting yourself."
"Use your nose stupid, do you smell blood?" Kagome said exasperatedly. There was a pause.
"Get out here or I'll break the door." Growling, Kagome unlocked the door and tried to storm out. A hard chest under a practice gi prevented her from doing so. Inuyasha caught her shoulders and pushed her agianst the wall.
"What the-" Inuyasha sealed her mouth with his own. Kagome tried to fight, but the purr that eruppted in her chest demanded she submit. Inuyasa tilted his head then licked her bottom lip. She gasped and felt his tounge move inside. They fought for the dominate postition for a bit and broke away, panting. "What the fuck was that?" she asked, still heaving slightly.
"That's the second time you left me needing a cold shower." he growled as he put his forehead aginst her shoulder. Kagome laughed, not really being mean, but just because she never knew. So cats did have a sex appeal? She would have to remeber that. "That ain't funny bitch!" Inuyasha grolwed and lifted his head to look her in the eyes.
"Yea yea, alright." she said giggling slightly. Feeling the burning need once more, they came together so hard that Kagome was pushed aginast the wall agian. His hands were roaming all over his body while she felt his chest, and then the door burst open agian. Kagome jumped back into the stall.
"Scardy cat," he teased. Kagome hissed.
"Both of you, to the office NOW!" Urasuai said furiously. Inuyasha huffed and went into the boys locker room so he could change his clothes, and Kagome came out to grab her own and changed. They met at the entrance of the gym, and Inuyasha looked over his shoulders to see if she was looking. When he saw she wasn't, he grabbed Kagome's wrist and made an abrupt left.
"Inuyasha, the office is that way." Kagome pointing out while nudging her head to the other direction.
"So? Don't tell me you actually do what the teachers tell you!" he teased.
"There's a camera." Kagome pointed out. Even though her human features were back in place, she could still hear the sonic waves.
"It dosn't work right. Emiko spelled it so it plays just the door. It really can't see when we leave, and the sensors on the door stick so it always thinks that it's closed. This is our getaway exit." Kagome shook her head and smiled at Inuyasha's back.
He led her out to the parking lot. "They call home if you don't go to the office. There's so many bad asses here that they use a recorded voice mail that says you have disipline problems and to call the asistant principal. They won't call until 2:30, so be by the phone." he told her as they mounted their bikes. Kagome nodded. As they reeved up, she called to him one last time.
"Oi, Yash?"
"What?"
"Thanks." Inuyasha nodded to her.
"My place at 3. Band practice. I'll have Ayame pick you up since she has your address."
"How-"
"See ya kitty!" he said and sped off. Kagome huffed. How the hell do they keep getting her address and shit? Taking out her cell phone, she called Rin.
"Hey Kagome!" Rin yelled over a seemed riot.
"Rin, what's going on?"
"After you and Inuyasha's stunt, the teacher tried to suspend weapons to do meditation becuase we needed control, so we threw a riot. She's locked in the closet as we speak." Kagome laughed. "So what can I do for you ol' whopper-of-the-coacky-doggys-ass?" Kagome laughed agian.
"I actually need a favor from Sesshomaru. He works in the office next hour, right? Tell him to change my contact number on my emergancy contacts sheet in the office."
"Yes ma'am!" Rin said happily.
"Okay, thanks Rin. See you at 3."
"Yup yup yup!" Rin said happily. Kagome began to wonder if the girl was on Prozac.

Three o'clock rolled around all to soon. Kagome had gone home at her regular time and informed Kimi of her band practice just before checking the messages to make sure that the school hadn't called. She smirked when there were none. Kagome sped along the streets and came up at Inuyasha's house 30 minutes later. She was awed at the quaility of the manor. It was a little bigger than her own and had a more feudal feel to it. She knocked on the door and heard a dog bark.
"Kiba!" she heard Emiko's voice. The footsteps of a dog faded and the ones of a person took its place. The door opened to reveal Emiko. "Hey Kag, come on, were all in the garage." Kagome walked in and smiled. The dog, Kiba, was beautiful. He was large and white, his eyes revealed a good, fiery youth, and his body screamed of a pampered prince. His large eyes were currently staring reapporchfully at Kagome while he laid on his pillow by the kitchen. He growled as Kagome walked by.
"Hey!" Emiko snapped, making the dog cease and lay his head down with his ears folded back. "Sorry about that, he's usually good around people. Do you have a cat?" she asked as she led the way.
"No, I have a dog thats half wolf though." Emiko smiled sadly.
"No, he's used to wolves. He just really dosn't like cats." Kagome went silent, and Emiko never noticed as she looked through the window at a world of her own.
They entered the car filled garage and walked to a door oppisite of the driveway. Kagome didn't hear a thing until Emiko opened the door and nearly screamed. Inuyasha ripped a very LOUD note the second the door opened. When it faded, Kagome yelled, "INUYASHA!" Emiko shook her head and yelled over the ringing in her ears.
"He can't hear you, we wear ear plugs that were spelled by me so the only thing we hear is half of what's playing." Emiko said as she digged through the drawer for a fresh pair or earplugs.
"Why don't you just play softer?" Kagome asked as she took the tiny white plugs.
"Dosn't matter how soft we play. The thing that sucks about sound-proof rooms, is that the bass and soundwaves bounce off the walls and back to the middle where the clash with the new ones, making it absoulute hell to demon ears.With the plugs, all we can hear is the music and we can't feel the sound waves. Plus, were teens. Loud music is what we do." she explained. Kagome nodded and placed one in her ear.
"Thanks for killing my ears baka." Emiko growled a she used he powers to hit the back of Inuyasha's head.
"Feh." he huffed as he adjusted a string on his gutair and flicked is ears in annoyance and glanced at Kagome.
"So Kagome, what songs do you know?" Emiko asked as Rin, Kouga, Sesshomaru, Miroku, Sango, and Ayame warmed up.
"From Evanescence? Almost all of them I think."
"What's your favorite?" Kagome thought for a minute. At first she was thinking 'Imaginary', but then 'Taking Over Me' came into thought. But then agian, there was 'Farther Away','My Immortal',and 'Even in Death'.
"How about 'Haunted'?" Kagome said suddenly. She looked around the room. Everyone nodded and Miroku got on the laptop that was plugged in in the corner and out of harms way. Within about 5 mintutes, everyone had a sheet of fresh printed lyrics or music, and took the time to skim it.
Kagome looked around and saw everyone in typical band position: Miroku on drums in the back, Sesshomaru on bass and Kouga on second gutair in from of Miroku but spread out so that you could see him; then Inuyaha in front of those two on lead gutair; and a mic for Kagome was a little ways beside him. Rin was on electric keybord with a bunch of complicated buttons next to Sesshomaru, while Sango and Ayame had mics next to Kouga. For a second, Kagome thought Rin looked like a child. The keybord was huge and came up to her chest and was lined with buttons, tabs and knobs. Emiko, who was eating chips, sat on a speaker on the other side of the room and watched.
"Okay, you ready?" Inuyasha asked casually. Kagome nodded and followed everyone elses example by putting the plugs in her ears and took her place. Kagome nodded and Rin began with the beeping sound effects. Inuyasha then came in with a chugging gutair. Kagome began with Sango singing to alto (higher) pitch and Ayame singing the backround.
"Long lost words whisper slowly to me,Still can't find what keeps me here.When all this time I've been so hollow inside," she sang. The music paused to listen to sound effects.
"I know you're still there" Sango and Ayame came softly. The three girls sang the chorus over Inuyasha and Kouga's gutair and Sesshomaru's occational input.
"Watching me, wanting me,I can feel you pull me down.Fearing you, loving youI know I'll find you somehow."
There was a pause and Kagome waited for Rin, Miroku,and Inuyasha to start agian before she went on alone.
"Hunting you I can smell you - alive.Your heart pounding in my head." For some reason Kagome's heart was pounding and she couldn't stop it. She had never sang in front of people before. But then Sango and Ayame joined back in.
"Calling me, killing me,I won't let you pull me down.Saving me, raping me,Watching me!"
Inuyasha then did the solo like a pro while Sango and Ayame sang the chorus quietly. Kagome turned to look at him and tried not to stare. His eyes were closed, and they scrunched up when he had to play a loud note. His silver hair flashed and waved wildly making him look like a god.
Sango, Rin and Kagome then sang agian, "Watching me, wanting me,I can feel you pull me down.Fearing you, loving you,I won't let you pull me down." Kagome finished. She then looked back at everyone to find them looking at Inuyasha who nodded his head. Everyone took out their earplugs.
"Not bad." he said shrugging.
"Your in." Sesshomaru said. Even though he was not smiling, Kagome could see in his eyes that he was pleased. She smiled at him and turned to Inuyasha and hugged him.
"Thank you," she told him, then let go.
"Feh, but you know your going to have to preform more than one song." Kagome shurgged.
"It's alright. Like I said, I know just about all of them."
"Can we do another group? I hate Evanescence's second, shits to hard." Kouga complained. Inuyasha scoffed.
"Shut up, and learn to play wolf." Before they could argue more, Miroku suggested a song.
"How about 'Lying From You'?"
"Fuck yea!" Inuyasha yelled. Inuyasha moved to Kagome's mic as Kouga moved to one of Sango and Ayame's mics. Emiko stood and took the lead gutair as Rin ajusted her keybord. Sesshomaru stayed on bass, and Miroku on drums, leaving Sango, Kagome,and Ayame to watch.
Everyone put in their earplugs as Rin started with the sound effects, a headphone being pressed to her ear and the tip of her tounge poking out the corner of her mouth. Soon, Emiko came in and Kouga began to recite with the beat while boucining with it:
"When I pretend everything is what I want it to beI look exactly like what you always wanted to see.When I pretend, I can’t forget about the criminal I amStealing second after second just cause I know I can, butI can’t pretend this is the way it’ll stay I’m just-" Kouga stopped momentarily when Inuyasha interrupted:
"Trying to bend the truth" he sang peacefully. Kouga began agian:
"I can’t pretend I’m who you want me to be, so I’m-" Kouga and Inuyasha then began to switch off, Inuyasha yelling with a masculine singing, and Kouga reciting firmly:
"Lying my way from you!" Inuyasha yelled.
"No, no turning back now-"
"I wanna be pushed aside so let me go!"
"No, no turning back now-"
"Let me take back my life- I’d rather be all alone!"
"No turning back now-"
"Anywhere on my own cuz I can see!"
"No, no turning back now-"
"The very worst part of you, is me!"
Kouga then began agian with Miroku tapping lightly on his drums and Rin.
"I remember what they taught to meRemember condescending talk of who I ought to be.Remember listening to all of that and this againSo I pretended up a person who was fittin’ in.And now you think this person really is me and I’m-" Kouga said firmly.
"Trying to bend the truth." Inuyasha sang almost inoccently. Kagome smiled, thinking that it was so funny how he was so quiet now, but in like 3 seconds he was going to he screaming his lungs out. One of his golden eyes wandered over to her, making eyecontact and then venturing down to see her smile.
"But the more I push the more I'm pulling away 'cuz I'm-" They than began to switch off agian as Emiko closed her eyes and let her fingers create the powerful roars of Linkin Park.
"Lying my way from you!" Inuyasha's eyes slowly closed, breaking the connection with Kagome. She could have sworn for a second they flickered with something deeper than she had ever seen.
"No, no turning back now-"
"I wanna be pushed aside so let me go!"
"No, no turning back now-"
"Let me take back my life- I’d rather be all alone!"
"No turning back now-"
"Anywhere on my own cuz I can see!"
"No, no turning back now-"
"The very worst part of you,The very worst part of you is ME!"
Sesshomaru's part then ended as Emiko and Miroku played their hardest to carry out with the roar of Inuyasha's voice. Kouga then started agian, his head rocking and his jet-black ponytail waving wildly. Kagome looked over to the wolf demoness ans saw her glittery eyes glued to her boyfriend while she licked her lips. Kagome's laugh was drowened out by the music; but she had to admit, Inuyasha did look really hot singing like that. Now all she had to do was hope that he wouldrip his shirt off.
This isn’t what I wanted to be, I never thought that what I said wouldhave you running from me,Like This,This isn’t what I wanted to be, I never thought that what I said wouldhave you running from me,Like This.This isn’t what I wanted to be, I never thought that what I said wouldhave you running from me,Like This,This isn’t what I wanted to be, I never thought that what I said wouldhave you running from me,Like This."
"YOU!"
Inuyasha sang, snapping Kagome out of her fantasy of a singing shirtless hanyou.
"No turning back now-"
"I wanna be pushed aside so let me go!"
"No, no turning back now-"
"Let me take back my life- I’d rather be all alone!"
"No turning back now-"
"Anywhere on my own cuz I can see!"
"No, no turning back now-"
"The very worst part of you,The very worst part of you is me!"
Inuyasha finished. Kagome didn't notice that she had been purring as they finished. That damned vision of him shirtless and looking as feral as he just looked kept popping into her head, and it made her panther very happy. She felt her control slipping and felt her eyes change. She growled, this wasn't supposed to happen this easily. She put her hands over her eyes and rubbed them hard. She felt the determination of her panther, and it was to eager. She had to get out of here before she did some damage.
She got up quickly and left without saying a word, hoping no one saw her. She scaled the stairs quickly and went into the kitchen. If anyone did notice her absence, she could pass it off as a break to quench her thrist.
Putting her hands on the kitchen counter, she let her head hang and tried to breathe evenly. She thought of water; she thought of the smooth surface as he face, and all of her demon traits hidden deep at the bottom, the lack of light making them not visible. She had been so deep in her meditation that she didn't even sense someone come up behind her.

Inuyasha had kept his senses only half on the task at hand. His eyes were mostly focused on the raven haired tempstress pearched upon the large speaker in front of him. He had a hard time trying to get his parts in on 'Lying From You', and near the ending he could sense Kouga's slight puzzlement. He didn't care though. As everyone took out their earplugs and began to talk of the tournement coming up, Inuyasha made his actions lazy so that he could take his time. But when he turned around however, Kagome was not there. He then looked towards the group and did not spot the girl that always made his head perk with attention...well, atleast the little one. He then looked around to try and see if someone else might notice, and saw that Sesshomaru was looking at him, and then glanced to the door. Without a word, Inuyasha left the soundproof room and followed Kagome's scent without closing the door behind him. But when his nose locked onto the scent, it was not quite right. First off, Kagome always smelled of warm vanilla, and with the faint scent of the female hybrid she keeps, and her hair of jasmine because of her hair products. But this time she smelt not only of that, if at all, but arousment. Inuyasha smirked, but then also smelt cat. Not just any cat, but a powerful one that he just couldn't name. He thought back to gym class earlier that day and realized that Kagome was a kind of neko youkai, and a horny one at the moment.
Using what stealth he had, he crept into the kitchen and found her leaning on the kitchen counter in front of the window. He used his speed so she couldn't stop him and pressed his body into hers. Kagome was snapped out of her stupor and gasped. She made the mistake of turning in his arms while squished between the counter and him, rubbing agianst him to feel his erection. Kagome could only stare into his eyes; this boy could make a cucumber look like a hot-dog!
Before she could say anything, Inuyasha's lips had sealed her mouth. At first she began to protest but then she quieted when her youkai surfaced again. With Inuyasha's minstrations, Kagome's trasnformation happened even faster than normal. Her nails grew longer as she nipped Inuyasha's bottom lip with her fangs and her golden eyes remained closed. As Inuyasha moved from her mouth to her neck, she found herself purring much to Inuyasha's amusement. Her claws found their way into his hair and began to message his scalp. Inuyasha found himself growling contently as his kisses began to be more firm, and he began to nip the skin with his fangs. Kagome let out a mewl as he did more with his fangs than his lips and she felt his aura pulse. She snapped out of her drunken state and looked down at the hanyou that was sucking on her neck almost desperatly. His eyes were looking into hers, and were changing from gold to red very slowly.
"Inuyasha..." Kagome tried to say, but it came out a little breathier than she ment it to. The said hanyou only growled and continued with his rough torture. Kagome had to try and stop him before he did domething they would both regret. But what could she do? Dog demons were posessive, and didn't like the word no, espeacially when its from a female that they are courting. Kagome tried her hardest not to whimper as he moved upwards towards her throat. Now she was torn between pushing him away in fear of being dominated like Kimi told her every guy tries, or to let him continue which might end up in her losing her innocence on the kitchen floor. 'Maybe up on the counter? He seems like the rough and ready type.' Kagome thought. 'No! No, bad Kagome!' she scolded herself after and rolled her eyes.
"Hey Inu-, I'm going to come back later." Huyana's voice came from the doorway. Inuyasha growled and jumped almost as if he'd been shocked. He then looked at Kagome, then her red neck. He then looked up to the panting girl to see her face was flushed. The sight made him want to bring her to his room to start agian where they wouldn't be inturrupted, but Kagome stepped away from Inuyasha.
"Huyana-kun, their downstairs!" she called to him as she turned back around. She saw in the reflection from window glass to watch Huyana hold his nose and then creep past them. Once gone, she turned back around to look into those golden eyes.
"Kagome..." Inuyasha started to say, his ears flat to his skull.
"Don't apoligize, it's not your fault." she said, running her still clawed hand through his hair. There was a long, pregnant, and akward pause.
"So, where do we go from here?" he asked in the tiniest voice. Kagome could see the depth in his eyes. He was opening up to her. She felt as if she barley knew him, so she decided to keep the conversation light.
"I think you should go take a cold shower. I could get pregnant from just kissing you." Kagome smirked. Inuyasha, who fired up agian, scowled at her.
"It's your fault, you said so yourself."
"No, it's my fault for the prolonged kiss. That," she said pointing to the monster poking her thigh from inside it's master's jeans "is your problem that you need to deal with." Seeing the smirk on his face, Kagome added "Alone." Inuyasha smiled as he saw a certain glitter in her golden eyes.
"You sure you don't want to help me with it?" he asked, his suggesting face now inches from hers. Kagome's eyes narrowed dangerously and she gave a low warning growl. Inuyasha stepped back and put his hands up. "Alright arlight! Kami, don't rip my balls off! Oi, what kind of neko are you anyway?" he asked out of curiousity. Kagome's eyes went cold, and her face stotic as her features disappeared. She was about to tell him to mind his bussiness when something in her head told her no, that he was speacial. She chewed on her bottom lip for a second. "Do you even know that your a youkai?" Inuyasha asked. Kagome looked up to see his brow knit in concern.
"I've got to go." she said and tried to leave quickly.
"Kag-"
"Inuyasha, promise you will not say anything to anyone?"
"Sure, but-" Kagome then walked from the kitchen and out the front door. She hopped onto her bike quickly and drove home without even fully realizing it.
It was about 4:30 when she came through the door. She immediatly went into her room and into the bathroom and ran a hot bath. While her tub was filling, she leaned on her sink and looked into the mirror.
'Some say it's a liquid, some say it's a solid. I belive it's what ever you want it to be.' came a cool voice. Kagome looked harder in the mirror to see that if she really looked, her eyes were gold but wavering. But yet were still brown. And now that she looked at it, all of her youkai features were wavering in the mirror as if there was an image on top of the real one.
"Your my youkai?" she asked. The eyes scrunched as if the face they were on was smiling, and a fang appeared in the lips on the mirror.
'Liquid or solid?' the voice asked. Kagome thought for a second, and then knocked on the glass.
"Solid." she shurgged.
'Because you want it to be. The mirror is a tool of panther youkai. It sees the truth, much like our eyes. And it creates illusion. So it can show everything, but hide something.'
"What?"
'We are the masters of illusion. We are like water- we can be what ever we want on the surface, as long as what's underneth stays underneth. When the humans try to swim to the bottom, they never know that the shark is waiting until it is to late.'
"Are you saying I'm closed?" Kagome asked, Inuyasha's face flashing in her minds eye.
'The shark can be taught to accept others, or you can make it go away completly. Maybe it was never there in the first place?' Kagome scrunched her eyesbrows together. Looking into the mirror to see herself with her panther traits was giving her a headache. Shaking her head and blinking, she turned off the water and stripped from her cloths. She hissed in pleasure as the hot water sizzled her skin. She sat down and let her body adjust to the water before making herself comfortable. She submerged her body up to her chin and let her hair hang over the rim.
'What was that with Inuyasha?' she asked herself. She hated emotions, she could never read them before. Why she couldn't she didn't know. But it felt odd asking Kimi for help with such things. Maybe she could call someone? But who? She wasn't sure how long band practice lasted, and who knew if they all went out aftewards or something? She didn't want to speak to Emiko. Although Emiko understood Kagome well, Kagome didn't really want to talk to someone who lived with Inuyasha and might tell him. Or maybe it would be better so she could get to know Inuyasha better? No, that would be dum. She didn't even know if she liked Inuyasha. She just wanted to figure out what these feelings mean. She couldn't call Rin- the girl didn't feel anything but happiness unless it was for 2 seconds. Sango seemed really insecure about what she wanted as far as feelings. Sometimes Kagome would catch the girl staring at Miroku with a hint of loss in her eyes, or longing. Maybe Ayame then? It seemed like she knew what she wanted. Kouga always spoils the hell out of the girl, so Kagome was sure Ayame would know.
Kagome parted her hair in the back of her head and put it around her shoulders. She then held her breath and dunked underwater while scratching her scalp and running her fingers through her hair. She broke the waters surface agian with a gasp and blinked the steaming water from her eyes. She reached over for a towel and stood to wrap it around herself.
She left her bathroom and went over to her disgaurded cell phone and looked in the contacts. She scoffed as she went through her address book. She only had 5 contacs in there anyway. Finding Ayame's name under Wolfess5 and pressed call. The phone ringed for two rings before it clicked.
"Hello?" There was a lot of noise in the backround that reminded Kagome of the riot in gym class.
"Ayame, are you free?"
"Not really, I'm with the soccer team at Kawagi's gym." Kagome resisted slapping her forehead, she had forgotten that Wednesday nights the soccer team worked out instead of having practice. "Why, what's up?"
"Huh? Oh, nothing. Just wanted to...eh..." Kagome bit the back of her bottom lip. She was a highly trained panther youkai for crying out loud! What the hell was she so bashful for?
"Talk?" Ayame offered. Kagome could tell the girl was smiling.
"Yea." she admitted in relief.
"Alright. Come down to the gym and I'll be waiting. I'll just tell the doorsman your with us. It's on 15 Gira Street." Kagome remebered it.
"Sure. I'll be there in like 15."
"Alright. Bye."
"Bye." Kagome hung up the phone and slammed her head on the bed. She felt like some giddy school girl! This was not how a confedent kurohyou youkai was supposed to act! She let out an aggrivated sigh and rolled over until she fell onto the floor. She bit back the sting of pain from her head hitting the carpeted floor and walked over to her closet on her knees, to lazy to get up. As she opened her wardrobe door, she realized that for the first time in a long time, she was being lazy. But it was more than it sounded to her. Before she was the uptight girl who had to be perfect and flawless at all times, just like Kimi had taught her. She had to be confident and sure, just like Kimi had taught her. She never gave herself a chance to be a normal teenager, and she imagined that if she hadn't went to Shikon High then she would have probably ended up being just like Kimi. But then she met Sango, and Rin, and Emiko, and Ayame, and Kouga, and Miroku, and Sesshomaru, and Huyana, and Inuyasha. Her friends. Friends... Something she wasn't used to having. But was she to follow her friends who understood her? Or follow Kimi who raised her?
She threw on her underclothes with some sweats and two tanks and put on sneakers. She threw her hand wraps and martial arts shoes over her shoulder and left her room. Once she got into the entrance hall, she whistled loudly. Ao came skidding from the servant wing and trotted up to her with her ears back in an non-threatining way.
"I'm leaving girl, make sure no one goes in my room. I left it a mess and thats the way I want it." Ao looked at her with understanding eyes, earning her a good rubb on the side.
Kagome pulled up to the gym 15 minuetes later. As promised, Ayame was at the door and the doorman behind the counter nodded his head. Ayame led her straight to the back where there was an open space, away from the othr girls who were lifting and on treadmills. Kagome got a glimps of Rin, who was on the treadmill with her iPod blasting in her ears, and her head throwing as if she was a gutairst.
Ayame watched as Kagome changed her shoes and applied her wraps. She then helped her up and got behind the punching bag, ready to take Kagome's blows.
"So spill, what's up with you and Inuyasha?" Kagome was so surpirsed she almost missed the bag. She stumbled to catch herself.
"How-"
"Huyana walked in on you remeber?" Kagome hid a blush.
"I don't know. He makes me feel things I've never felt before in my life. He makes me feel so whole and complete, and still makes me breathless for more."
"Yes, well, almost getting humped in the kitchen can do that to you."
"Ayame!" Kagome warned.
"Alright alright. What do you feel for him then?"
"I'm not sure. He really pisses me off sometimes though. It's like he's sending me all the signals, then he's sending me none."
"That's normal guy stuff." Ayame said casually.
"Well, I don't know normal guy stuff!"
"Well I can't explain them all!"
"Do you even know what your doing?" Kagome asked in reference to her problems.
"Hey! Who do you think set up Rin and Sesshomaru? And Sango and Miroku?"
"Ah, Sango and Miroku arn't together." Kagome pointed out. Ayame's face darkened.
"It's a working process..." she grumbled. Kagome didn't stress it, Ayame's facial expression looked to much like Rin's when she was angry. "He's really insecure you know."
"Your joking." Kagome said as she landed another hit on the bag.
"No, just about all guys are. He's really insecure about what he is. He has a demon side that is horrible when it gets lose. His eyes turn red and his nails get like knives there so long. He was really insecure with Kikyou too."
"What does that have to do with me?" Kagome snapped.
"Sorry Kags, but no offense, but you do look a lot like Kikyou. Your not a whore like her, but you look just like her."
"Your saying he thinks of her when he's with me then?" Kagome asked with a heavy heart. Her blows to the bag were matching the tempo with her heatbeat.
"Maybe, you'll have to ask him." There was a pause.
"What happened between them?"
"Kikyou was a whore. She cheated on him with Naraku."
"Inuyasha can't use his nose and see that for himself?" she just realized what she said and hoped that Ayame didn't find what she said suspisous.
"Kikyou's a miko, so she can purify herself so she won't smell like him. She also used this so Inuyasha wouldn't find out by smell that she wasn't a virgin. Inuyasha promised to be with her forever, and wanted to be her first, but Naraku beat him to it. That's also why Kikyou is friends with Yura and Tsubaki too, their Naraku's whores too. They all fuck him at the same time so they stick together. Kagura and Kaguya hate him though. Whether or not they fuck him too is a mystery to me, but I know that the day Inuyasha wanted to take Kikyou, she had been with Naraku that morning. She didn't bring her friends, so he gave her an aphrodisiac to she wouldn't pass out on him. The drug lasted all day, so she wasn't thinking straight when she was with Inuyasha. He found out for himself that she wasn't a virgin and had to take her to the hospital."
"Inuyasha beat her?" Kagome asked, stopping her roundhouse in mid-swing.
"No! The drug Naraku gave her screwed with her system. She either had an allergic reaction or was poisined. Dunno, don't really care. All I know is after Inuyasha dropped her off and gave them his story, he left her there. She had spilled her guts to him that night, telling him how long and why. Poor pup. Sango, Rin, Emiko, and I offered to have her taken care of the italian way, but Inuyasha refused. When she came back to school she tried to make up some bullshit story about her being drugged and raped everytime she had been with him but we knew she was lying. Dum bitch, Emiko wanted to goudge her eyes out."
"Why would Kikyou cheat on Inuyasha though? I mean, if he was so good to her?" Kagome asked while starting up her rythem agian.
"Because Kikyou dosn't deserve someone honerable like Yash. She wants to be treated like a whore, and thats not what Inuyasha gave her. Inuyasha wanted to wait until she was sure and ready, then do it slowly. What she wanted was for someone to throw her around and beat her a bit, slam her agianst the wall and fuck her brains out until she couldn't walk the next day and then go brag about her bruises and shit. We all hated her, but we bite our tounges and said nothing to her even when he brought her to practice, or to sit with us at lunch. He really just wanted the 'love of his life' and his best friends and family to get along, but it just wouldn't happen. Her and Emiko never got along, ever. Emiko didn't even like to deal with her. I remeber the day she had insulted Emiko. She said she was dirty and all kinds of shit."
"Isn't that just like insulting Inuyasha?" Kagome asked, her strikes becomeing harder for a second.
"No, your forgetting Emiko's half sorceress. Miko's and Fujo's do not get along. Been that way since like the dawn of time. While miko's are pure good, fujo's are neutral. Their powers have no rules. They can be used for good or bad without the person herself getting currupted. That's why Kikyou called her dirty. Kikyou is one powerful bitch, I'll give her that. But she seriously underestimated Emiko that day."
"Please tell-me Emiko...kicked her ass." Kagome said as she did a double punch and a roundhouse, nearly sending Ayame flying. Ayame laughed at Kagome's comment.
"Yea, she did, resulting in a months suspension."
"What?" Kagome exclaimed, stopping. Ayame shrugged.
"Had they just had a regular cat fight then it probably would have been like a week. But her powers are considered assault with a deadly weapon. That, and Kikyou fiegned innocent victum. Saying she only used her miko powers in self-defense. That's bull though. The entire period, she had been letting her aura flare, which made me, Kouga, and Sesshomaru sick. Even Miroku sensed it, but did nothing. Miroku would never hit a woman."
"Figures," Kagome muttered as she adjusted her wraps and began agian. It was a while before they said anything. "So...you think he thinks of Kikyou when he sees me?"
"...I can't say Kags.Honestly, I don't know what Inuyasha thinks. He hasn't been the same since Kikyou. I mean, he really thought she was the one for him, and she burned him, badly. He's like a puppy really. The scar is still there, but he has never tended to it because he dosn't know how, and he won't let anyone else do it. He just ignores it and tries to go on daily even though he might be in pain still."
"So you think I should do it?" Kagome asked. Ayame nodded with a smile, which Kagome returned. Sighing and rolling her eyes, she went over and hugged her friend. "Thank you." She felt Ayame smile and hug her back. She noticed that it was 6:30, she should get back. She told Ayame this and said goodbye. As Kagome left she saw the girls sitting in a circle and panting as they did warm-down streaches, and yet Rin was now at a walk on the treadmill. Even though she looked tired she was still bobbing her head to the music. Kagome smiled and left with a lot on her mind. It felt good to have friends.
Translations:
Kurohyou-
panther
Fujo- sorceress
I know that everytime you look up the lyrics to 'Haunted', it comes up to something different. But those lyrics didn't match the ones I had on the song I downloaded. I went to Evanescence's offical flash site and looked up Amy Lee's hand written lyrics to find them matching the song. If you don't belive me then go to their offical site, click on music, and click on the pen next to 'Haunted' and read it.
Sorry for the long wait,but you'll have to wait longer. All next week I have exams, so I'll be using my free time to study. It usually takes me 3-5 days to write a really good chapter (depending on how much time I get to use the computer), so it'll be another 2 weeks before i get to type. I will read updated fics, but that's just so I don't get backed up on the fics thatI read. I always read updated chapters before I type my own chapters. And whenI do type my chapters, I like to be able to sit down for about an hour or two to do so. However, if you have any suggestions, or anything you would like to see, or any songs you would like to hear (or read)feel free to leave it in the review. I won't garentee that I'll put it in there, but if it realtes to my guidelines then theres a good chance I'll put it in somewhere. Thanks, and until next time!
Oh, and that line "Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining". I got that from Fallenangel7583. I also found it somewhere else...don't remeber where. I think I was reading a page on funnyquotes or something...Idk, but uh, thanks fallenangel! Sorry I didn't ask first!
Ja Ne!
Chapter 9: Good Times