InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The 5th Son ❯ A house of many doors o.O ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N:Well I hope you like this chapter, and um… well that's it ^-^'

Disclaimer: .:sigh:. If only they were mine, but no, Inuyasha and crew still remain property of Rumiko Takahashi & ect… (but I will have my own anime sum day! **triumph** lol *sweat drops* , ok, maybe not.)

Chapter 3: A house of many doors O.o

Kagome followed Saori up to the manor and looked up at it, "wow" said Kagome. Saori laughed "well it is a bit big I suppose". "A bit big? IT'S HUGE!" exclaimed Kagome in contrast. Saori & Kagome made their way up to the front door & walked in. "Now then, I'll show you to your quarters & then you can rest" said Saori as she led the way down one of the several halls. Kagome looked around warily as they continued to walk ~ dang this place is big, so much room, I swear if I get lost in here I'll end up dying of starvation days before they find me~ .

"Here it is" said Saori as the two of them stopped in front of a large wooden door that was skillfully carved with pictures of the landscape surrounding the manor. "Oh wow, how lovely!" exclaimed Kagome clapping her hands together. "Indead it is, everything in this manor is handcrafted by the best of artist, wait until you see your room!" replied Saori joyfully. Then Saori opened the large wooden door to reveal what to Kagome looked like heaven!

It was a large room with elegance to match none Kagome had seen before. The entire room was dressed entirely in blues! There was a canopy bed in the very center wich had soft powder blue blankets to match the paint on the walls, a vanity mirror made of what looked like crystal. The mirror was next to an opening wich led to a balcony that overlooked the garden. There was also a soft blue velvet chair near the entrence of the room, and even a entire row of priceless looking kimono's that lined the wall on the left side of the room. This room was absolutely perfect!

"T-t-th-this is m-my room?" choked out Kagome in shock as they entered. Saori just stood there beeming with a smile that reached from ear to ear, "That's your room alright, Lord Inutiasho takes great care in assuring the people residing in this manor are comfortable". "I mean wow, er I mean thank you, I mean, oh I don't know what I mean……… it's just that this room looks so amazingly beautiful" said Kagome still gawking at the mere sight of it. "I'm glad you think so" said Saori as she stepped outside the room "I'll be back later after you've had some rest" and with that Saori left. Kagome then walked to the bed & collapsed on it .

No sooner had Kagome plopped down on the bed did the door swing open with a bang. Kagome immediately shot straight up a small yipe escaping her throat. In front of her were two identical boys who were staring blankly at her. Ryuichi looked at his brother, then at Kagome, and then at his brother again, "Ryohei I thought you said that this room was empty!". Ryohei laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head "hehehe… uumm… well I guess I was wrong".

Ryuichi glared "well now how are we supposed to do it?". "uummm…" Ryohei thought for a moment "oh I know! Hey girl, ya you over there". Kagome looked around and then looked at the boy in green " y-you mean me?". "Who else would I mean, you're the only girl in the room, anyways what's your name?" replied Ryohei. "It's K-kagome" kagome stuttered slightly in confusion. "Great, well I'm Ryohei and he's Ryuichi and we were wondering if we could possibly borrow your balcony for a few minutes" said Ryohei. Kagome tilted her head in utter confusion "… um… ya, ok" . "Thanks" said Ryuichi as he and Ryohei ran out onto the balcony with a bucket of water.

Kagome could hear laughing & whispering coming from the balcony but couldn't make out a word of it. "OK" said Ryuichi as he positioned the bucket of water on the ledge of the balcony "as soon as we drop it run, and fast, ok?". Ryohei nodded in agreement as the two waited. Ryuichi laughed "ok, ok, here he comes, now on my count of 3 drop it!… one… two… THREE!" as soon as he hit three Ryuichi and Ryohei dumped the bucket of water over the balcony & it all landed right on top of Sesshoumaru drenching him from head to toe. "RUN!!" yelled Ryuichi as the two twins took off just like that. Kagome looked at the door and then sighed "something tells me I shouldn't have let them use my balcony".

A few minutes later Saori appeared at the door . "Um Kagome, I just thought I'd tell you that dinner is being served in about 15 minutes, go ahead and pick out one of those kimono's on the wall, put it on, and join everyone in the dining hall ok?" said Saori merrily. Kagome smiled "no problem, I'll see you then Saori!". Saori nodded and then walked away. Kagome stood up and walked over to the wall of kimono's "hhhmm… I think I'll take… that one!" exclaimed Kagome as she began to put on a elegant kimono that was lavender with violet flower embroidery and was made of silk. When she had finished putting on the kimono Kagome looked in the vanity mirror and frowned slightly ~I wish father could see me now~ a lone tear trickled down Kagome's as she sighed and headed for the door. "Wait a second…" said Kagome as she stopped outside her door "I don't know how to get to the dining hall!"

~well isn't this just peachy, I'm in a huge house & I only have about 5 minutes to find the dining hall~ kagome though in frustration. "ok now, I guess I might as well not waste time" and with that Kagome began wondering down the halls searching for the dining hall. ~Locked, locked, locked, wait this one, no never mind it's locked too Urg what is it with all of these locked door, you'd think after trying so many of them that I would have found the dining hall by now, but noooooo they just all have to be locked! Why didn't I just stay in my room and NOT get myself lost?~. Kagome continued on walking deep in though when suddenly she walked straight into something solid. Kagome looked up at the figure she walked into & realized that she had just walked into Lord Inutiasho, she'd never met him before but she didn't need to have met him to know who he was, there wasn't a soul in the western lands who didn't know who he was.

Kagome searched for the right words to say but instead they all just came out jumbled up"ohmygoshI'msosorryIwasn'twatchingwhereIwasgoingpleaseforgivemeohmygodIca n'tbelieveIjustdidthat!". Inutiasho laughed "You're Kagome I presume?" . Kagome gulped and nodded her head". Inutaisho smiled warmheartedly "don't worry about a thing, assume you were searching for the dining hall, so if you'll just follow me I'll have us there in no time.". Kagome just nodded and followed Inutiasho. Soon they approached a bright room with a large wooden table in the center where Kagome could only guess sat Lord Inutiasho's family.

~*~

A/N- well I hope I didn't bore you guys too much, thanks for reading!