InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ A Magical Rescue ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Okay!I'm back with another chapter!And I just had to share this news with all you people out there.I,Jessica,got eleven A's on my report card,and my mom,currently,doesn't feel my grades are good.Now how screwed up is that?AHHHHHHH!!!!I tell you mom's are impossible.Oh well.Another Chap.Another day.*sigh*I can't wait to start my next fic!

Chapter 17,A Magical Rescue

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:I do not own linkin park or Inuyasha.Frankly,I'd like to own Inuyasha more,I don't know about you people.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha pulled into the lot and jumped out of his car and dashed through the doors.He was going to KILL that monk!

"MIROKU YOU FUCKING HOUSHI!!!!"Inuyasha screamed as he dashed through the doors.

Miroku gulped."Yes Inuyasha?"

Inuyasha didn't seem to notice his nervous tone."Where's Kagome's room?"

Miroku blinked,then loosened up."Oh,she's in room 16,on the left."

Inuyasha started dashing down the corridor.STARTED.He came back and stood before Miroku with an evil glare."Miroku,you die now."With that he threw Miroku a heavy punch in the face.He plopped onto the floor with a heavily bleeding nose and two black eyes plus scratches.

"Yeah."Inuyasha said cracking his knuckles before dashing down the corridor.For real this time.^-^'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome groaned.Why didn't they give her painkillers?She tried to move,but a searing pain shot through her and she discovered it hurt to even breathe.`Inuyasha!Where are you?!'She thought frantically.Kagome tried to sound her words,but she blacked out before they even reached her tongue.

Kikame smiled as she saw Kagome flance at her before passing out.She decided that Kagome couldn't have seen her since her mouth was covered by a surgical mask.She laughed.She would be dead in a while anyways.

She heard a sound.`Inuyasha?He came?!'Kikame narrowed her eyes,`Great way to mess up my plans.Wait.It wouldn't be messed up.He would see the love of his life die before his very eyes.'With that Kikame silently congratulated herslf with her brillant plan and sneaked off into a corner and put a spell on herself.

The door burst open and a panting Inuyasha came in.(The panting is for nervousness,not tireness.)He sat beside Kagome and analyzed the machines' screens.Tears threatened to fall.

Kagome was dying.

After all they've been through.She was just going to die.DIE!Slowly,he began to sing a song he liked and wanted to sing for this.

He sang over the static of the machines and a piano tune from the next room that gently drifted over the air.

********************

It starts with one.

one thing.I don't know why.

It doesn't even matter how hard you try.

Keep that in mind,I designed this rhyme.

To explain it two times

All I know.

Is that time is a valuable thing.

Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings.

Watch it count down to the end of the day,

It ticks life away.So unreal.

Didn't look out below.Watch the time go,right out the window

Try to hold on.Didn't even know

I wasted it all,just to watch you go

I kept everything inside,and even though I tried

It all fell apart.What eventually be will eventually be

A memory of the time...

I tried so hard

and got so far.

But in the end

it doesn't even matter

I had to fight

to lose it all

But in the end

it doesn't even matter

Kikame listened to all this as Inuyasha sang.`He has a really good voice,but the guilt is killing me!'Kikame decided to just pop out for a while,so she slapped an invisible spell on herself and through the walls and out of the hospital.

One thing.I don't know why

It doesn't even matter how hard you try

Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme

To remind myself how

I tried so hard.

Cause by part of the way you were mocking me

acting like I was part of your property

Remember rang all the times you fought with me

I'm surprised they got so far

Things aren't the way they were before

You wouldn't even recognize me anymore

Not that you knew me back then

But it all comes back to me in the end...

I kept everything inside,And even though I tried,

It all fell apart.What eventually be,will eventually be.

A memory of the time...

I tried so hard

and got so far.

But in the end

it doesn't even matter

I had to fight

to lose it all

But in the end

it doesn't even matter

I've put my trust.In you.

Pushed as far as I can go

For all this.There's only one thing you should know..

I've put my trust.In you.

Pushed as far as I can go

For all this.There's only one thing you should know...

I tried so hard

and got so far.

In the end

it doesn't even matter

I had to fight

to lose it all

But in the end

it doesn't even matter...

**********************

Suddenly.The music all stopped and Kagome's life support heart monitor went flat and a beeping sound was heard.A doctor rushed into the room.

"Don't bother.She's...dead."The word sounded so worthless on his tongue.But suddenly the doctor spoke up.

"Why did she die?She was supposed to be alright after I finished operating on her!All I did was give her some painkillers!"

Inuyasha's invisible weights were suddenly lifted off of him.She didn't die a natural death!That meant she could be revived by some of his blood plus the drugs taken out of her system!He quickly took out one of the spells he constantly carried around in the big pockets in his baggy jeans.He slapped it under her shirt.Perfect.A temporary revival spell.The reciever would be revived for half an hour and another spell like that could not be used on her for another five years.

"Um.Hi Inuyasha!Doctor!"Kagome suddenly sat up revealing the fallen wires.

"Oh."The doctor said,"Alright,you two can go out now.Please go out now!we have many new patients with no where to go!"

Inuyasha didn't waste any time in getting out of the hospital.He grabbed Kagome and dashed out of the hospital and into his car,ignoring his friend's shouts along the way.He sped down the road into his house.The more Kagome was hurt,the more likely the spell would not work.

He first fed her some herbs and water.It was supposed to clean out her immume system completely.Where did it come out?The medicine worked ten minutes after aministrated.In shit form.

Inuaysha carried her to the bathroom and set her on her toilet with her pants down.It was nothing he hadn't seen before,so why should he worry?A second later he was out the door after a small fart from Kagome warning about the burst.

a while later Inuyasha finished with her...stuff...and set Kagome down with a plop on the couch.He made a small cut on his finger and lifted it up for Kagome to drink.

She sucked on Inuyasha's finger and the aura of death slowly left the area.She drifted off into a lazy sleep.Inuyasha smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek.

"Inu...yasha...sleep..."Kagome murmured before a smile settled on her face and she rolled over.Inuyasha was also tired so he settled on sitting on the armchair beside the couch and drifted into a deep sleep as well.

They would talk tomorrow.Yeah...tomorrow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:Bet you were all wandering how Inu would save Kagome once she was dead!Well,due to my limited imagination I was only able to come up with the age-old solution.Drinking demon blood...-_-'...Oh well.If you think this chapter is too long,it's not.It's just 'cuz of the lyrics to the frickin song In The End by Linkin Park.I was imaginative enough,however,to make the opening and closing effects out of a person playing the piano in the next room and Kagome's life support thingies' static.So at least I'm not a complete loss!Lol oh well this is getting long.Bye bye people!