InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Inuyasha's Mistakes ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Okay people,I am well aware of the fact that I am not updating NEARLY as much as I should but hey,after that HUGE delay I had for my computer time,I have to catch up with my fav fics like Club Blue,The Red And Silver Assasin and so forth.And lunar_girl,I love your picture shippou.It looks really nice.I'm an okay artist but hey,it'd take my a while to do that.Anyways this chappie will be unimaginably short for…reasons.

Chapter 19,Inuyasha's Mistakes

By.*~Shikon rose~*Dedicated to,yet again,lunar_girl for all your trusting reviews and for not flaming me during my time away…THANX!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sesshoumaru rushed to Inuyasha and Kagome's newly furnished home,or stinky hellhole as he called it.He smelled the certain and unmistakable scent of mating.He scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"I am vague as to how Inuyasha can possibly be of Taiyoukai blood."He silently gave his eyes a slight roll.He then proceeded to silently tread to his own home,waiting for his wife Rin to come home and cook for him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha panted as he hugged Kagome sweetly.

"Well that was the last part to the mating."he blushed,his memories flooding like a tidal wave to hit him in the head."You all right?"

Kagome panted as well and wrapped her skinny arms around his huge ones.

"I love you Inu-chan!"

Inuyasha glanced about,unsure of what to say about the comment.Kagome as in one of her prissy moods again and it was deadly beneath the surface.He had learned that the hard way.He had to voice his words precisely,express his feeling accordingly,and sound gental,extremely

caring,Inuyasha-like and smooth.But NOooo…the guy just had to go and wing it.

"Uh…sure bitch.Ditto to you too,I guess."

(Let's analyze this situation,now shall we?He has stuttered at first,warning glare,ignored.He also called Kagome bitch,which is WAYYYYYYYY wrong.Then instead of saying `I love you too' he said ditto.DITTO!!!Would YOU like someone to say `ditto' after you told them you loved them?then he said `I guess!!!!'he is OUT people!)

Kagome burst into tears and made a move to slap him but turned away instead.Inuyasha was left there,wishing she really HAD slapped him.He was turning around when he caught a whiff of something faintly familiar.Sesshoumaru's scent.

"FUCK!He must've smelled the scent and ran away…"He sighed heavily and plopped on the bed,preparing his explanation to Sesshoumaru.A figure came in.

"Hey Kagome.He turned to see the girl that was crying just a few moment ago.Her scent was somehow different,but he figured it was just because of the mating and tears.

"Look,I'm really sorry.I love you too okay if that's what you want to hear.She shook her head and hugged him tightly.

`That's strange.She's not talking.She would've usually been in tears and expressing her love at me right now…' he mentally shrugged and hugged Kagome even tighter.He inhaled her scent and his eyes flashed open.

"Hey is that a new shampoo?You sm-"He gasped as a knife plunged into his back just where his heart should be.He gasped and wheezed and fell to the ground.Lying in a pool of dark crimson blood,his heatbeat slowing down dramatically.He groaned a scruffled version of Kagome's name and fainted into a deadly sleep.

`Kagome' smirked happily and took the glove off,revealing her perfect pale hands.she inspected the knife,then smiled and went to take care of…other business.

"Hojo I never should've doubted you.Now to get rid of someone and we WILL be together."

She threw her head back and laughed evilly.Yes…everything was going just as she had planned.Hojo was about to learn the beauty of her plans.In the end,the only one that got anything out of it was always her.Yes,it was perfect.Twisted true love wnd murder.Perfect compainions,just like her and Hojo…perfect…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:okay people I'm soooooooooo sorry for the shortest chapter in history of mm.org but it had to be done.Anyways if you want to reach me for…whatever reason just add me to your msn list or email me at canelopiez@hotmail.com. Ja ne and have a good life!(Till I update again that is…eh heh…")