InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Choices Made ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lol…marijang69, chill and calm down. That is what I was planning to do…don't worry. I was never going to break up Inuyasha and Kagome-I love them as a couple too much. What you were talking about was what I was going to do…just haven't thought up how to yet…better get out the raw cookie dough for Fauna on this chapter.
 
 
Chapter Eight
 
 
“I know you are there demon. Come on out.”
 
“Miko Kikyou. Perceptive as always aren't you…”
 
“You want something Sesshomaru. The only reason I think that you would come to me has to deal with Inuyasha, or my reincarnation.”
 
Sesshomaru stared at Kikyou. She did not look as much as Kagome as other creatures said she did. She looked like an older Kagome, and as cold as Sesshomaru himself believed he did. Even though she looked like a human, there was something about her that could frighten anyone. She seemed as if she was cold hearted and somehow different from other humans. Of course demons knew what was different right away-she smelled like a mixture of freshly dug grave dirt, and medicinal herbs. But there was another sent hiding underneath the previous two…
 
“You want Inuyasha, do you not?”
 
“You know of his promise to go to hell with me” replied Kikyou.
 
“Well, Inuyasha has run off, stealing Kagome away from everyone. They are alone together. If you still want Inuyasha's love and to have him go with you to hell, you better go confront him then, and lead him away from Kagome.”
 
“You want Kagome. Am I right then Sesshomaru?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha now couldn't smell anyone...'Did they fall behind again…and I thought Kirara was fast enough…oh yeah…'
 
Inuyasha stopped. `Should I go and get Kagome? Well, she does need to purify the thing, but what if the demon escapes?'
 
He was having a hard time deciding what to do. The demon with the shard decided for him.
 
 
 
 
 
`Guess I better start heading that way. Inuyasha will eventually remember that we don't have Kirara for me to ride on here. Besides, he knows he can't touch the jewels. I need to be there to purify them.' Kagome took off running toward the direction she felt the jewel shard.
 
“AAAAHHHH! BASTARD! Kaze no KIZU!” she heard not so far off.
 
 
 
 
`Damn bastard! A tree demon.' The tree demon had grown roots trapping Inuyasha. He knew that these couldn't hold Inuyasha for long, so he had thrust branches through Inuyasha's stomach, and now the branches were trying to rip Inuyasha apart.
 
Inuyasha screamed. Since the sun was setting, he could feel himself losing his strength little by little, and things that normally wouldn't hurt so bad, he found were more painful.
 
`I must destroy him, and quickly…'
 
Inuyasha pulled at the branches, trying to break them. “BASTARD!”
 
He broke them, then pulled out the Tetseiga and managed a Kaze no Kizu before he collapsed.
 
 
 
 
Kikyou had said that she was tired as wondering the earth living, if you could call it living, by only off of the dead souls that she could absorb before they could find their peace. She had wanted a few days to prepare things. What she needed to prepare was beyond him. She really did not own anything, nor was there anyone she needed to report or explain where or what she was doing. However, finding his soon-to-be mate was more important. He was over 500 and he still did not have one. Rin also needed a woman near her now. He heard that around a certain age, humans went through many changes and needed someone of their own gender for help and support. He heard it also had to do with something about their mating cycles, and he was NOT about to talk to her about things like that.
 
Speaking about mating, he was ready to have pups of his own, and Rin probably wanted a little brother or sister. He knew she loved torturing Jaken, but he could tell that sometimes as they passed a village, she wanted to go and play with the other children.
 
Kikyou had requested a few days to prepare before they went after Kagome and Inuyasha, so she had gone off alone, and he went to prepare his castle for the appearance of the new Lady of the West. Rin would be pleased that she would finally have a mother, and soon to be brothers and sisters.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wow…3 chapters in one month, and here I only thought I was going to (if I was lucky) to produce one chapter. I spoil you people too much.