InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Choices Made ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*sigh* This is a Sesshomaru/Kikyou and Inuyasha/Kagome fanfic. This is going to be a hard chapter to write…
 
 
 
 
Chapter Twelve (gulp…now those certain events have to happen…unless…*insert evil laugh*)
 
“We are getting close. I believe another day's worth of travel, and we shall have reached my cursed half brother and his Miko. Errr. I mean Kagome.”
 
`Why did I start referring to Kagome as Inuyasha's Miko again? Any why now is Kikyou's scent so intriguing to me? It is like…I do not really know. I feel a pull towards Kikyou and the scent of grave dirt is not so noticeable now. The main scent coming from her is that underlying scent that I could barely discern last time. How is this? What is this?'
 
 
 
 
Sesshomaru was slowly creeping up towards her, getting closer and closer. Usually, she wouldn't have let a demon come within 20 meters before his ass would have been purified…but Sesshomaru's ass…that was different. Now, she wished it was closer…much closer in fact.
 
Kikyou stopped. Sesshomaru kept on walking…it seemed to her like he was trying to get a better scent of her without her knowing. Inuyasha use to do that…back when…back when he first started to realize that he loved her…or use to anyway. But now…that didn't seem so important.
 
 
 
“How many days has it been now? A month?” whined Shippo.
 
A chuckle came from Miroku. “Shippo…it has only been…three days now. Stop worrying about them so.”
 
“But I'm bored! I miss Kagome also! Inuyasha isn't here for me to tease or fight with! Plus…you won't let me have the candy in Kagome's backpack!! You won't even let me have any Ninja food…” Shippo put on his cutest pout hoping that Miroku would finally give in…or that Sango would catch it and let him have some.
 
“Shippo. Don't you like being here? We have time to rest, plus, there are the village children that you can play with. Plus, Inuyasha isn't here to pick on you.”
 
“You are just happy to be here because there are all these village girls to look at” grumbled Shippo under his breath. Just then, a devilish plan came to mind.
 
“Hey Miroku? Why don't you ever run away with Sango like Inuyasha does with Kagome, or like how you disappear for several hours with some of the village girls? Also, I see Sango blush a lot around you like Kagome does around Inuyasha. Also, why does Inuyasha get really mad at you when you used to touch Kagome's butt, but he never gets mad at you when you touch Sango's and other girls butts? And why do you always seem so happy after Sango slaps you, but not after other girls. Do you like her or something?”
 
“Um…well, you see its like this…um…Sango. Help out!” cried Miroku glancing nervously at Sango.
 
“I don't know what Shippo is talking about. I would like to find out the answers to his questions Miroku. Especially...” stated Sango calmly while seeming to grow ten times taller “where were you and what were you doing with those village girls for those few hours you were away?!”
 
“Umm. Oh! I feel a demon's presence coming towards us from the woods…I better go check it out” stammered Miroku as he quickly rose and dashed out of Kaede's house.
 
“No you don't! Come back here you lecherous monk! I still have a few things to `discuss' with you!”
 
`Well…that kept me entertained for a few minutes. I wonder though if Sango will catch up to Miroku and give him a pounding with her Hiraikotsu…Hmmm…candy or watching Miroku get pounded by Sango…choices, choices…'
 
 
 
Kagome opened her eyes to find red all around her…again. She kneeled besides Inuyasha and reached out to touch his cheek. “Inuyasha? You woke up or am I dreaming…”
 
“You aren't dreaming. I can prove it to you also…”
 
 
 
 
Kagome was starting to stir in his arms.
 
She turned around and knelt besides him, and reached up to touch his cheek. “Inuyasha? You woke up or am I dreaming…?”
 
She was so cute and innocent. He was sure he made the correct decision. “You aren't dreaming. I can prove it to you also…”
 
He felt scared and nervous. His heart began to flutter. His whole being felt a nervous tingling and as if it was going to shake itself apart. Inuyasha leaned forward and gently placed his lips on hers. Then he pulled away and looked into her surprised brown eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
Inufreak: uh..sess/kik and inu/kag story this is. And sorry to say, but you can't really murder me…if you did, who would finish the story? Sorry. I already came up with that idea several chapters ago…when I started asking how many people hated Kikyou…chapter six. Hmmm. Also, Baby_red had threatened to send a sexy assassin after me…why does everyone want to kill me? Ohh. What kind of dance is it? Techno? Ballet? Tap? Hawaiian? Jazz? Point? Disco? Line? Ballroom? Jitterbug? (I'm still on drugs for the symptoms of flu, but now add over 5 hours of playing video games, and lots of chocolate on to the “why I am crazy now” list)
 
SIT! : did you know “sit” for dogs is “Osuwari”? Well, at least you aren't threatening to kill me, but still…someone else's life is on the line now. Though…the puppy dog face is probably enough to keep me writing. Especially if Inuyasha gave me one…with those big amber eyes…*drools* Arg! Now I have to clean off my keyboard. *sigh*
 
InuYashasLoveLorn: I hate pink too…it doesn't help that I look bad in it and that almost everything is pink! Moo cow? Ok, I'm confused about that part.
 
 
So, did anyone else besides me notice that Kikyou has a thing about Sesshomaru's butt? Do not ask me where that came from. I am confused as well.
 
Me: Fauna…what are you planning…that devilish muse.
Fauna: hehe…I'm not telling! Actually, I have nothing planned…or do I? *insert evil laugh here*
Me: Fauna...were you affected by my flu drugs also?
Fauna: no…I think I'm like this because it is late at night, or early in the morning…by the way…I like writing early in the mornings…its nice…
Me: I have got to stop taking those flu pills…*sigh*
 
Oh. I was looking at my Inuyasha calendar, and I noticed that Sesshomaru and Kikyou seem to have the same shape of eyes…Kikyou's shape is not like Kagome's, yet they are suppose to look alike. They don't though, do they…