InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Choices Made ❯ Chapter 14

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I have no idea where this story is going anymore, so please bear with me while I add in filler chapters.
 
 
 
Chapter Fourteen (insert clever title here)
 
Sango looked so beautiful sitting on top of him. He wanted to kiss her…really bad, but when he had talked to the village girls, they weren't too sure he should do that right away. They had mentioned something about atmosphere…something that Kagome had said also. He would really have to ask about that with her. Maybe she would be able to explain it better…apparently she had explained it to Inuyasha. But then again…when was he ever going to be alone with Sango again…with Shippo not lurking around. Maybe he should try…
 
 
 
`That damn pervert monk…' Sango glared at him. His smile was not perverted though…he was looking at her with warmth and loving in his eyes…he was looking up at her like he actually had sweet thoughts going through his mind.
 
Sango then really noticed that she was on top of Miroku.
 
 
 
Sango glared that “you damn hentai” look, then it softened, then turned to surprise and embarrassment. This was turning into an embarrassing situation for her…might as well lighten it up some….
 
His hand snuck from under Sango's pin and raced to her bottom with speed to rival Inuyasha's, and quickly began to pay some special attention to it. Her face quickly turned from the pink of embarrassment to the red of anger, and then felt a sharp familiar sting that was quickly disappearing. Then Sango got up and stormed back to the village. Well, well….a few more years of this and he wouldn't even feel Sango's slaps anymore.
 
 
 
 
Sango came stomping into the hut in a fury. `Awwwww. Guess I missed the Miroku beating…I wonder how long he will be unconscious for…'
 
“Sango…my tummy hurts. Can you hold me like Kagome would? I miss her.”
 
“Awww Shippo….did you eat too much candy? Miroku warned you about that, but ok. Come here…”
 
`Good. She doesn't look so mad anymore. Also, human females are nice. No matter what you do, all you have to do is mention pain and loneliness and they will give you all the cuddling you could ever want.'
 
Shippo ran over to Sango's lap and curled up, then quickly fell asleep dreaming that Kagome would come back quickly and he would wake up to find her holding him instead.
 
 
 
 
What was Kagome going to do? Inuyasha and her relationship had changed so much. What would they tell everyone? How would they all take it? And the most important question of all: how would Inuyasha now react about Kikyou?
 
After that last…well, after those special few minutes, they had left to return to the village. Inuyasha was carrying her on his back. He usually didn't talk much, but now, he was even quieter leaving Kagome to her own thoughts and Inuyasha to ponder his own.
 
`Are we going to tell everyone? How does he feel about this? Should I have even done that? That was very bold of me…bold what am I talking about?! I can't believe that! I never believed that I would have done that. And to think, when I was younger, I thought kissing was so gross! How you change over the years. But how does he think? Does he think that was gross?'
 
 
 
 
 
They were going back to the village. Kagome had kissed him back! At least, he thought that was a kiss…it was very strange none the least, but it felt (and actually tasted) really good. She was very quiet now…did she regret it? He, of course, did not. Kagome was strong and brave, on many levels, but he never thought she would put herself and show her strength and courage that way…of course, she had done something like that before, but it was always with words, and not with actions. He was seeing now how actions could really convey how you felt without words. Still….Kagome being this quiet was starting to worry him. She really should be complaining about something, or at least talking about something. Hmmm…wonder if she wants another bath…
 
“Kagome? There is another hot springs and we will be traveling again soon, and you do stink” but quickly added “but that is only because of my blood is all over you….and…and…it might attract demons to us also.”
 
She acted startled when he said something.
 
“Ok…I guess I am covered in your blood. And I would like to wash it off, but that would also require me washing my clothes, but I don't have any extra with me.”
 
“It's ok. You can wear my fire rat haori, like that one time we were in Togenkyo, while your clothes are drying.
 
Inuyasha landed next to the hot springs, then started to walk off.
 
“Inuyasha? Where are you going?”
 
“You never want me this close when you are bathing. I was just going further away so you could have more privacy.”
 
“Um…well…couldn't you just stay turned around while I wash off the blood? Just until I finish bathing and get dressed.”
 
 
 
 
 
`He can't leave me! I already almost lost him! I NEED to see him. He needs to stay here…if he leaves…what if I never see him again?!'
 
“Um…well…couldn't you just stay turned around while I wash off the blood? Just until I finish bathing and get dressed.”
 
His amber eyes filled again with warmth, with a little hint of confusion.
 
“Yeah. I'll stay.”
 
Inuyasha sat down cross-legged while Kagome got undressed and slipped into the hot springs.
 
She dipped quickly underneath the water then came back up. She walked over to the edge of the hot springs.
 
“Inuyasha? Um….well…um….howdidyoufeelaboutthatkiss?”
 
“Nani? Howdiyefoobthass? What is that suppose to mean?”
 
“Gomen nasei. Um…how did you feel…about me kissing you? I mean, did you want me to do that? Do you want to be with me? And…and…um…what about Kikyou?”
 
`Damn…why did I have to bring her up' thought Kagome.
 
“Kagome?” Inuyasha turned around, noticed she was in the hot springs, became a lovely shade of red, then turned back around.
 
“Um…Kagome…ummmm…well…I'mnotgoodwit htellingmyfeelings” a deep breath “andyouknowthis”.
 
“Ok Kagome, you don't smell like blood anymore…you're all clean…let's go…get out before you get all pruney and get a fever from that hot water.”
 
“Inuyasha. No. I need to know now. I really do. I also need to clean my clothes like you said I could…hey…throw me your haori like you promised.”
 
“Feh. Here” was followed them by some incoherent grumbling. Kagome was almost sure she heard “my bitch” followed by a “you think that would be enough” but she couldn't be too sure.
 
“Inuyasha? You can turn around.”
 
He turned around only to find Kagome two inches from his face.”
 
 
 
 
 
`She was questioning him, and now ordering him around. Well, the ordering was nothing new, but she still seemed unsure about how he felt. What…that kiss and holding her wasn't enough? Then when she kissed him…wow…that was intense. Even when he had kissed Kikyou, it had not been that intense, nor that good feeling…and with all that emotion seemed to be poured into it....'
 
“Inuyasha? You can turn around.”
 
“GHA! Are you trying to give me a heart attack bitc-h. Ummm….I'm sorry? No Kagome…don't cry…don't cry…um….stop please…”
 
It scared him that all of a sudden, she was so close to him. Then her face turned and angry color, then finally she started to cry. Tears started coming down her face as she backed slowly away towards the hot springs and started to scrub her clothes on a nearby rock.
 
“Kagomeeeeee. What did I do? Why are you crying? Please stop. I need to know. You know I can't stand to see a woman crying…especially if its you…please stop.” Inuyasha was almost in a full out panic now. `She is crying…why is she crying? What did I do? Don't cry because of me…I have got to get her to stop.”
 
 
 
 
 
“Wow…this crying thing really does work…though I do feel a little bad for it now…Inuyasha seems to be in a full out panic. Note to self: use the fake crying for only really important things.'
 
“Inuyasha?” *sniff, sniff* “I really wanna…hear…*sniff* how you feel. I really don't *sniff* how you feel.”
 
“Kagome…I…Ireallyloveyou. I guess I have always felt strongly about you, but…but only recently have I realized that I love you and wish to be with you…I need to tell you something…it happened to me while I was asleep…dreaming…when I was passed out on my human night.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yeah…so it has some direction now…for the next chapter…and I still have to write about Sesshomaru and Kikyou, but no long term plans for now. Yeah. Fauna is mad at me about something, but I don't know what it is. Kuso muses…she got mad at me for some reason then left me. She left me! When will she come back? She left…Kendra is sad…If anyone has any ideas on how to make a moody muse happy again, please tell me. She is so difficult!
 
 
InuYashasloveLorn: Well, I was planning on trying to learn Japanese, but I kinda got too busy with normal school and learning those things, so I gave up (for the time being). As for pronouncing the letters, I think I can, but I really don't know about the accent so I probably do sound like an American trying to pronounce words. It helps if you can watch Inuyasha in Japanese with Japanese subtitles (if they are in Romiji) and try to read and pronounce them from that. Or if you have the songs, and get the lyrics and try to sing along, that might help. Lmao. Totosei having bad A.D.D.? Well, I can see that, but my own mind is kinda A.D.D.-ish so it would be no trouble for me. I'm kinda used to it…my dad has A.D.D. and my brother has A.D.H.D. so it wouldn't surprise me if I had it. In my writing you can already see that…I jump alot from scene to scene or character to character, and my chapters are a bit short…
 
 
kagomeme2000: I'm sorry that you feel that way, but it was going in that direction ever since chapter six. I did hint about it, and I asked if anyone hated Kikyou for that reason. As far as the story goes…it's too far in that direction now to change it. I would have to redo all these other chapters. Also, people would yell at me too…after I am done with this line, I might go back and write an alternate ending starting from an early chapter so that doesn't happen, but like I already said; it already too far in that direction to change. Also, I like the whole Kagome/ Inuyasha pairing. There are many other websites out there dedicated to only Kagome/ Sesshomaru and if you want I could send you the site that I know of, but as of now, at this site, I can pair whomever I want to together. As for sending me to hell, are we talking about the Japanese version of hell, or the American version of hell? I only know these two versions of hell…I don't know of any other versions so if it is another version, I would like to know about it. Also, I know a few people who I wouldn't mind sending there for a little bit…*evil laugh then eyes dart from side to side, then add a halo* As for Kikyou, I don't like her, but Fauna comes up with crazy ideas as I have stated many times before. Anyways, I am fooling around with her character trying to make her a little bit less bitchy and evil and dead for the story.
 
J Love: I don't run off ALL the time…I do some of the quizzes…Anyway, yay! Also, my grammar isn't bad…you don't know what you are talking about. *humph* And I really can't say anything to you here, because I see you just about everyday anyway. How depressing and not fun for me…