InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Color Red is all I See ❯ The Assassin Comes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my 2nd adept to write a story on my own. So please be nice. And I mean please be very nice.

More explanations down at the bottom.

Disclaimer: [ Sadly ] I do not own any of the Inuyasha Characters. Only the ones I hopefully make in this story.

_______________________________________________________________________ _______

"Mommy, Mommy," Citrus said excitedly as she ran to her lovely and rather beautiful mother. "I found some flowers for you." As Citrus ran to her mother, she thought back to when she overheard some older men talking.

To all youkai, she was the most dazzling. With long golden-yellow hair down to her buttocks, tall form, wavy curves, shapely legs, pale skin as soft as silk, the most eye catching light blue eyes.

The younger women's eyes softened, "Thank you sweetheart. There exquisite looking."

Citrus gave her mother her brightest smile before running off to play more.

As Darkness took it's tole, The mother had to literally drag he daughter off to bed.

After a couple of minutes of arguing to wrestling to finally getting Citrus tired, The young women finally let out a long sigh.

"Mommy, will you read me a bed time story?" The daughter asked very sleepy.

The mothers eyes hardened as she heard an explosion not to far away. It sounded like the loudest, most thunderous noise anyone could ever hear in their life time.

She got up swiftly, only to see the only thing in the world that she never wanted to.

"The light," she stuttered, all in while trying to catch her breath.

"That means she's here, That means she came to kill us."

"Mommy," came her daughters distressed voice.

Before the mother could answer, the house started to rumbled, only to have a screeching sound over come them. It suddenly stopped. The walls started to shake then the whole side of the house was swept away with one blow.

With her daughter crying in the background, the house destroyed, and the most horrible sound ever to reach her ears, the mother couldn't stand it anymore. There before her was the most dangerous youkai anyone would live to see. Without thinking the mother attacked the intruder with all her might. Inside her head was an inner battle. 'I can't lose. I have to protect my only daughter. But she's said to be the strongest demon ever to live. How can I win? No! I'm going to win. But how can I hit her. She's too fast for even me'. "Lady of the Western Lands?". I heard the intruder say. 'Ignore it' I said to myself, as I kept trying to hit her with my claws.'

"Ahhh,."I screamed. The rumors were true. She's fast. She managed to hit me on the back and knock me down.

"Ha Ha Ha," came the smooth but sickening laugh. "I thought you were stronger than that Lady of the Western Lands. I guess I overestimated you. Your pathetic." the assassin said disgustingly

"As you can see, I came for your life and the life of anyone in this castle," I heard her say.

"Please, I beg of you. You may kill me but please.....-.....please keep my daughter alive," the mother choked out.

"And why do you think I'd do that for you Lady of the Western Lands," the assassin said. "I was ordered to kill every living thing in this castle." she said while cracking her knuckles.

"Bec-Because I'm giving you my life an- ," the Lady said trembling

"I've had enough," the assassin said interrupting She disappeared only to reappear on the Lady's back. In the blink of an eye, the Lady of the Western Lands neck was snapped.

"Now with the child," the assassin sneered.

Citrus started to stumble backwards, until she felt rough bark behind her.

Citrus's head slumped forward. Her bangs covering her eyes. She said in a soft yet calming voice, "Please kill me. I have nothing else to live for."

The assassin's face turned misty. Her eyes turned red. Her teeth were showing. Her claws were flexing. Citrus thought as she looked up 'Did I say something wrong. Citrus's eyes narrowed.'It looks like she's resisting. But why?

_______________________________________________________________________ _______

Okay! Here's the deal. I know the story is very short, but please review and tell me if I should Continue or Discontinue the story.

This story is suppose to be a little like my 4th Challenge. I have some ideas, [ I want it to be a little like Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X ] but I need to know what you guys think before I waste my time writing a story no one likes. [ takes deep breath ] So...Let me know please.

Ohh, one more thing. I know you guys are probably so confused, that you have no idea what's going on. Don't worry! The next chapter [ hopefully ] will explain it all ::hint hint:: future chapters [ hopefully ] are going to be around a couple thousand words, so don't worry And I know the chapter is incredibly short, but I have no idea if you guys will like it, So....yeah.....?

~*Nekiochan*~