InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Color Red is all I See ❯ My past is reveled ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the reviews. Now all I need are some ideas. [ laughs nervously ]

This chapter is mostly about the 'assassins' past. So be prepared. It's going to be long.

Disclaimer: [ Sadly ] I do not own any of the Inuyasha Characters. Only the ones I make in this story. But I'm working on getting Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru all to myself. Heehee.

_______________________________________________________________________ _______

Why do I care if it's a child or not. I've never resisted before. Why now? As the assassin raised her claws, she couldn't help but feel guilty. Right when she was about to kill the child she stopped. 'I can't do this to an innocent child. It wouldn't be fair to her. She's too young. She needs to grow strong and live her life until she dies a honorable death. Just like what my parents said to me before they died for someone's amusement.'

"Why did you stop assassin?", the child whispered. "I told you I wanted you to kill me. Is that so hard to accomplish." she spit out.

The assassin eyes narrowed dangerously. Citrus thought 'I must have hit a nerve. That has to do the trick. It just has too.'

"You dare to test my patience young one,"she said sharply. "I usually don't kill children. But I'll have to make an exception towards you." she said while she grinned madly.

As she walked toward the child, she could feel the fear running off from her. 'I've been a Man-Slayer for so long, I don't even care if I kill a child.' the assassin eyes softened. 'She has no idea how hard this decision is on me. This young girl, she'll be, she'll be the first child I've ever killed'

"I'm sorry. May your soul rest in peace." And with that, she watched as the child fell lifelessly limp on the ground. Her chest was ripped open showing mostly her heart. While it started to snow, 'The color red was all she saw'. That was the color she always saw. No matter what the circumstance. It was on her hands, when it was never really there in the first place. On her cloths, her hair, her body. It was everywhere she went. Like a stalker, you couldn't see nor kill the fucking thing. It was slowly making her insane. Inside and out. She just didn't know how to get rid of it. Her life use to be perfect. She was a normal youkai, had a loving family, brothers, sisters, and friends. Until that fateful day came. This is how my life came to be. This was how I got the name 'Iva Hitokiri Battousai.' Gods Man-slaying Assassin.'

---------- 178 years ago ----------

"Iva, you must hide," said my mother quietly.

"Why do I have to hide?" I questioned.

My mothers eyes hardened. "Do not question me Iva. You will do as your told."

My eyes started to get blurry. I now knew that something horrible was going to happen. My instincts were yelling at me to protect my parents and myself.

"Ano, Who's coming?" I asked more determined, but with a shaky voice.

"Are you sure you want to know Iva?

"Hai." I answered while nodding my head vigorously.

My mother took a deep breath, as if she was still deciding if she should tell me or not. "Your father got in some trouble with some very bad youkai. There mafia. Which means that there very dangerous. There coming here right now to either settle a deal or something worse. That's why I want you to hide. I have no idea what they'll do to you is they saw you.

Now it was my turn to get mad. "Why? If I hide that means they'll kill you and father. That means my brother and sisters will die trying to protect you. I'm strong enough. I want to help" I yelled.

"No," my mother cried out. She took me in hers arms and cried. "Your too young. Your only 11. You have your whole life ahead of you. Your special Iva. Me and your father both think that you'll do some good in the world. That's why we named you Iva. It means 'God's Creation.' We believe that you'll bring good within everyone's hearts and restore peace."

She took my hand and put it on her heart. "I know in my heart that you'll do great things Iva. Now please hide. For me" her mother said with pleading eyes.

"Go underneath our bed and put this powder on you. It will hide your scent and your aura. Now go."

Minutes later, I could hear my dad saying they were here. I didn't have enough time to get under my parents bed. I was still in the living room. I panicked. I could feel my heart quicken and my palms start to sweat. 'Underneath the couch.' I thought. It was high enough off the ground for me to get underneath it. Just seconds later my parents came in with the men they told me about. I had a good view of one mans face and the rest I saw were everyone's feet. They talked for about twenty seconds before I heard cuss words and then people yelling. After that, it turned into a war. Everywhere I looked, I saw someone fighting someone else.

My father was fighting with three man and was doing great. My mother on the other hand was being dragged away to the other couch by two men with my siblings trying desperately to save her.

"AHHHHH," I heard my father yell in agony. I looked away from my mother, only to see my father right in front of me on the ground with a sword right through his throat. After my father, I heard my brothers yell in pain, then my sisters. But my mother. All I could from her was her sobbing. They picked her up and put her on the couch I was underneath and started to rape her. That is until the leader came in and threatened them. He then ordered the men to hold her down. The leader then struck his sword right through her heart. Slowly I could see her blood from underneath the couch. Some of her blood splattered on my face. "Whimper." I covered my mouth as fast as I could. Luckily, none of the men heard me.

They left as soon as they came. One guy light the house on fire and it seemed amusing for him to watch it burn in flames. I held my breath. As soon as I heard him no more, I ran to the door and burst out coughing. As soon as my coughing was under control, I just sat there and watched the house burn. Knowing that everything in my life was gone, thanks to one man and his comrades.

On that day I swore revenge. My one goal in life was to kill that man and everyone else that had helped him. My only problem was. Where do I go now? Who will train me? All sorts of questions bombarded my mind. The only thing that I wanted was to find a trainer.

---------- 1 year later ----------

I finally found someone that can train me the bascis about my powers and how to control them. My trainer said that he'd find someone else to train me since I yearned for revenge. He got the best trainers in all of Japan. These four were the ones that trained all the Lords and their young ones to be the best of the best. I was visibly stunned for minutes, while my trainer told them my story. Casually, they all looked at me. To me, it looked like they were studying me, seeing if I was good enough for their time. They were acting like the men who killed my family. Before I could get mad enough, my trainer put a hand on my shoulder and spoke up.

"These trainers have decided to have you as their pupil or as some call, their apprentice." said my old trainer dryly.

'I was speechless. Did these youkai actually want to train me.'

"Arigatou," I said without emotion. As to show more respect, I bowed, with one hand behind my back and the other across my stomach, with my midnight black, waist length hair going over the right side of my shoulder. The trainers nodded their heads in acceptance.

My old trainer introduced them to me.

The first trainer was the strongest;

Name: Ronin

Name Meaning: Strong Willed

Age: 1,559 yrs.

Specialty: Weaponry, how to control instincts, etc.

The second trainer was the most powerful;

Name: Kazuo

Name Meaning: Man of Peace and Power

Age: 1,410

Specialty: Barriers: spells, antidotes, barriers, etc

The third trainer is the most knowledgeable;

Name: Yoshimi

Name Meaning: Happy Beauty

Age: 1,399

Specialty: Language, how the youkai body works, etc.

The fourth trainer is the most agile and quickest;

Name: Kichiko

Name Meaning: Lucky Child

Age: 1,242

Specialty: Flexibility: Speed, Flexibility, Instant Transmition, etc.

It's been 175 yrs since that day. My trainers were very proud of me. I mastered every kind of weapon. I learned how to control my instincts within one week. Which certainly surprised Ronin-sama; I learned how to make barriers, learned how to do spells with ease, and learned every antidote known to youkai. Kazuo-sama was certainly very proud of himself when I learned everything in such short notice; Yoshimi-chan taught me every language that she knew of, also where the youkai body is the most vulnerable and which part of the body heals first and last; Last but not least was the most difficult. Flexibility, calmness, patience were all the things I had to learn. Kichiko-chan was nice at first, then she got more determined with me. Since I had no experience in getting in shape, I always complained. Finally I got use to it. And I made Kichiko-chan very happy with my determination to learn. They were also amazed as to how well I've grown. Ronin-sama amd Kazuo-sama kept saying "If they were younger they'd love to court me." Of course any girl would blush if any handsome man said that to them. Yoshimi-chan and Kichiko-chan weren't jealous. I guess they were old enough to understand men hormones. Ha! By the way, I still refused to grow up, even though I'm 187 years old. I always acted childish whenever I could, but whenever I got mad, it was like a whole different person would come out of me. I had no mercy at all. I wouldn't care if I hurt someone, which I usually do if I accidentally hurt someone. I would say I was sorry so many times, even I couldn't keep up. Even all my trainers would have a hard time keeping me restrained from who ever was wanting my wrath.

All in all, my trainers were very proud of me. I was their longest student ever and they actually had to put up with me. I was very lively and happy while training with them. Some of the other students got jealous, and usually challenged me to a duel. Of course they would all go home beaten up. And of course their parents got curious as to who was strong enough to hurt their kids. Some of the parents came to watch me train and were truly amazed by my skill. I won their trust and their friendship. Whenever I get in trouble or need a place to stay, I could always go to them for help.

After I went to one lords ball, some men were so surprised, they thought I was an Goddess. More beautiful then any demoness they've ever seen in their life time. What turned most of the guys on, was that I trained for 175 years and I had much much skill with everything. Even the Lady's of the Lands couldn't compare to my beauty nor skill.

Most men described me like this: She was cunning, yet a dangerous intelligence and far beyond beauty surrounded her. She walked like a swan, if my eyes weren't tricking me, I'd say she floated when she walked. Her face was pale yet delicate. It made her even more beautiful with her midnight waist length hair. Her voice was as sweet as honey. Her scent was so pure, it smelled unearthly. Others said it smelled like sakura blossoms and thunderstorms. Gentle yet powerful. Soothing, yet entrancing. It matched her perfectly.

After the ball, it was time for me to go. I finished my training. Now it was finally time to avenge my family. With each second that I got closer, I could fell my anger come out. My revenge was near.

_______________________________________________________________________ _______

:: A/N :: I still need to think more about what happened in Iva's past. But I'm thinking about it. Don't worry!!

If you want to know what Iva looks like, just go to my profile and look ate my profile picture. It's not exactly the way I wanted it, but it's a little close. So I hope that gives you an ideas as to what she looks like.

Arigatou: Thank you

Ohh...Iva is a dog demon. Just incase you haven't noticed. ^.^

Ja ne. Hope you liked the chapter.

P.S. The little button on the bottom left hand side helps me write a lot faster than you think. So, REVIEW PLEASE !!!!!!!!!! ^_~

~*Nekiochan*~