InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Continuous Quest ❯ Attack of the Curry ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Continuous Quest
By Animechicka1992
 
Disclaimer: Me no own Inuyasha and me no likie that me no own Inuyasha… *tear*
 
A/N: YES!!!! THANK YOU shadowfan92 and Inukaggrrl06 for the review!!!! Doughnuts for you both ! *gives doughnut* And yeah… the whole study group thing was all I could think of when I was writing that chapter since I found out about some upcoming state tests for me. Thanks again! Also, SO SORRY for taking such a long time to update. I've had those state tests to get ready for, then I have rehearsals for the thing in school I'm doing, ALONG with a bootie-load of homework. FINALLY though, the tests are finished so I'm somewhat back unless I get writers block.
Inuyasha: you mean… someone actually reviewed for this thing?
AC: Yeah!!!! After all *drools with heart eyes* you're in it.
Inuyasha: O.O eh…. *steps away*
 
Chapter Seven- Attack of the Curry
 
The group awoke later on that day. Even through all of the `Come on.' `Move it!' `Let's go already!' `Hurry up' and etcetera comments from Inuyasha, they had a pretty decent morning as Kagome passed around their breakfast. After they finished breakfast, they explained the plan, and with that agreed, Kagome hopped on Inuyasha's back, and Sango, Shippo and Miroku hopped on Kirara's. Sango and Shippo were going to drop of Miroku at his master's temple, and then they were going over to Sango's old village to see if they could fix it up. Kagome and Inuyasha were going to Kagome's era for Kagome's little studying time.
 
~*~
 
“Here we are.” Inuyasha said as he let Kagome off at the back door, and followed her inside. She took the liberty already to just drop her things at the door and stretch out. Inuyasha crossed his arms in his sleeves and watched her, but then remembered the reason they came back, and dug out all of Kagome's schoolbooks. He handed her them, and she took them.
 
“Hey mom!! I'm home!” She chimed. No answer. “Gramps?! Sota?! Hello?! Anybody home?!” Still no answer. “It must be shopping day. Ah well. Let's head up Inuyasha.”
 
They headed up the stairs and Kagome dropped her books off in her room on the desk before she grabbed some everyday clothes (or rather something other than that school uniform), and headed off to the shower and soon returned and sat at her desk. Inuyasha sat down on the bed and just looked around doing nothing.
 
~*~
 
Kagome's mother soon returned home with groceries and slipped off her shoes at the door, noticing Kagome's nearby.
 
“Kagome?! Are you home dear?!” She exclaimed throughout the house.
 
Kagome looked up from her books and shouted a “Yeah!!” from where she was.
 
“Would you mind coming down please sweetie? I would like you to take care of the clothes out on the line.” Kagome's mother said. Kagome began to stand, but was instantly forced down onto her chair by two strong clawed hands.
 
“Inuya-“
 
“No. You have to study. You keep complaining there's not time, so here is time. I'll take care of the chore.” Inuyasha said sternly. Giving Kagome a look of enforcement and over empowerment, he exited the bedroom of the teen and went off to do the small task.
 
`Well, at least the guy is being persistent. I give him that much.' Kagome thought as she continued trying to translate the algebra.
 
~~
 
Inuyasha grabbed the basket he had seen Kagome with before and went out to the clothes line behind the house where he started taking down and folding towels. Somehow he had learned from watching Kagome countless times as he daydreamed of one day being with her forev- I mean, defeating Naraku.
 
Towel…
 
Towel…
 
Washcloth…
 
Shirt…
 
Kagome's um… bra…
 
Kagome's socks…
 
Kagome's uniform top…
 
Her skirt…
 
Kagome's… unmentionable…
 
Towel…
 
Shirt…
 
Pants.
 
Oh how he lov- I mean hated it when he came across Kagome's clothes. The bra wasn't much sure.. along with the socks, top and skirt.
 
It was that unmentionable.. that took a toll on him. He placed another pair of them on top and blushed deeply as he walked up the stairs to give Kagome her clothes.
 
“Um… Kagome? I'm.. eh uh.” Inuyasha started. Kagome looked up at him as he pointed to her things on the top. She blushed as well.
 
“Um… uh…”
 
“Sorry….. Kagome… I just put them there. It wasn't my fault!”
 
“I.. I know it's.. it's okay. Leave it there and um…. Have a burger downstairs… I'll handle.. those… things….” Kagome said, and Inuyasha wasted no time running out of the room to have a `burger'.
 
~~
 
When Kagome finished taking care of her things she put the basket in the bathroom and continued to study until dinner.
 
“Coming!” Kagome said as she smiled. Finally she would leave her imprisonment of this bedroom and go off to enjoy a meal with her family.
 
Though before she even opened the door, however, a certain comrade of hers came into the room with two plates of food.
 
“What the-.”
 
“No you don't. You're eating in here.” Inuyasha ordered. Kagome sighed as she sat down in her room and started eating at the plate that was soon handed to her.
 
“Thanks… I think.” She said as she eyed the rice she had finished. She looked over to Inuyasha who had finished gulfing down most of his food and was starting at the curry.
 
“Um Inuyasha I don't think you-“
 
“Shut up and study at the same time as you eat.” He said and he took a giant bite of curry. Kagome grabbed her water bottle and put her things down.
 
`Here it comes…' She thought.
 
3…2…1
 
“BLAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!” Inuyasha exclaimed. “WADAH! WADAAAAAAAAH!!!”
 
Without hesitation, Kagome handed over her water bottle and he finished it off, sighing with relief as he sat down on the bed. He took one look at the curry and pushed it away an inch.
 
“I'm not going near that stuff again.” He said. Kagome turned back to her things.
 
“To think he would've learned after that first time…” she said silently.
 
~~
 
Around three in the morning or so, she fell asleep at her desk, muttering different history terms.
 
Inuyasha moved from his spot on the bed and moved her to it, tucking her in. He grabbed a pillow that was below her bed and rested there for the night.
 
~**two days later**~
 
“I'll be passing out tests today. Continue working on what you're working on.” The teacher said as he went over to the side of the room and went through putting down papers.
 
Moans were heard, groans, faint `yes's were heard from some, and then it came to the moment of truth. The teacher approached her and raised an eye brow.
 
“Now Miss Higarashi, I would like you to try to do a little better. But you did well none the less.”
 
The paper hit the desk face down and the teacher walked away. Kagome took a deep breath and grabbed a corner of the paper and slowly turned it to look at her score.
 
95. That's an A. That's an A!!!!!
 
Kagome sat at her desk stunned at her grade and looked around. She looked to a window where a red blob waved to her. She smiled and gave a small thumbs up.
 
`I should have Inuyasha force me dormant more often.' Kagome thought.
 
To Be Continued…
Oh my goodness it took me soooooo long to get inspiration for this chapter. It was stuck on “Yeah!” for a few months before today… THANK YOU FOR WAITING!!! <3333