InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ the cut of love ❯ the cut ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
The cut of love
 
Kagome sat on the bed staring out the window when she saw a flash of red, “oh' no it can't be him…” her thought was cut short as a silver haired men (Inuyasha) jumped into her room. “Hay wench you late why aren't you in you in my world already?” he stared at the young woman on the bed, she look as if she was going to cry. Inuyasha knelt down so he was eye level with the girl, “wench why are you crying?”
 
The girl pushed him aside and fell down on to her pillow and cried her heart out. Inuyasha sat next to her on her bed trying hard to comfort her but she wouldn't stop the water works. When she finally sat up she didn't look at Inuyasha but instead she looked down at her lap. Inuyasha followed the gaze and saw she had a very sharp, pointy knife in her hand but just as he was about to speak she held her finger up to his lips.
 
“One cut for the time you went to see Kikyo…” She dug the knife into her pale skin till it bled. Inuyasha was speechless and again he tried to speak but Kagome spoke first, “one cut for the time you kissed her…” and again she dug the knife deep into her skin but not in the same spot. Inuyasha felt his heart tense and grabbed the knife it was now covered in Kagome's blood.
 
Kagome didn't let go and yelled “SIT INUYASHA” he hit the floor hard and Kagome picked up the knife and continued “one cut for the time you kissed me and then said Kikyo's name…” She cut into her flesh deeper than before and blood went every were but still she didn't stop, “and one cut for all the time I wasted on loving you!!” she didn't slice her skin were she was before this time she cut across her heart.
 
Inuyasha could do nothing but watch as the love of his life sliced her self up just like a piece of beef. He could smell the tears that where running down soft cheeks, he could smell sadness that leaked out of her like no tomorrow and the strongest smell of all was the smell of her reach blood just dripping out of the four new holes in her flesh.
 
He jumped to his feet and gabbed the knife out of her hands and screamed “WHY DID YOU DO THAT KAGOME?” Kagome looked at Inuyasha and put on a fake smile “just before I cut my self I told you, one was for you leaven me for Kikyo, one for the time you kissed her, when you kissed me and for the time I wasted on you.” Inuyasha still had no idea why she cut her self so he put the knife to his own skin. “Then I will cut my self for the time I wasted on you, for the time I loved you and for all that I have done for you.”
 
Inuyasha now had three new wounds on his arm. Kagome stared in horror as Inuyasha dug into his own flesh but said nothing. Then she broke the silence “do you really love me?” Inuyasha looked out the window and smiled “I have always loved you ever since I met you fifteen years ago at the God tree.” Kagome gasped and lunged at Inuyasha raping her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on hie lips, the only reason they parted was they needed air but once they parted they went strait back into the kiss.
 
DA END
Hope you like it