InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Darkness Within Our Hearts... ❯ Alive. A Second Chance. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

---------------------------------------------------------------< /div>

Alive. A Second Chance.

---------------------------------------------------------------< /div>

"What?! That Rei girl comes from your time?!" Miroku, Sango, and Shippo asked in unison.

Kagome nodded and held up a news paper showing her friends the news article. "My brother told me about it earlier today, I didn't realize it was her until I got a close look of her face."

Inuyasha snorted. "Keh! You didn't realize it was her until she was about to KILL you! Stupid! What would happen if I wasn't there to save you?!"

Kagome and the others look up at Inuyasha, who was sitting in a tree above them.

"Inuyasha...." Kagome whispered.

"But it is strange that she came from Kagome's time era. I mean, how'd she find her way here?" Sango asked.

"Maybe some kind of event took place in her life when she was a child and caused her to Kagome's home and jump into the well..." Miroku guessed.

Kagome spoke up. "But the well was locked up and on my 15th birthday that's when it opened up and I was dragged in...and what makes you think all this happened when she was a child?"

Shippo jumped on Kagome's head and began to talk. "Myoga said that 8 years ago Bloody Valentine occured and he said that Anika and a young samurai caused that event..."

"But it could of been a different samurai! There's no way that a child could kill at such a young age." Kagome began to count her fingers. "She'd be about....7 or 8 years old!"

No one didn't have anything to say back, so just left it at that.

"Ah! I'm sick of listening to you guys keep bickering about someone whos now DEAD!! Seriously...who cares?!" Inuyasha groaned.

Kagome glared. "Oh god! He's such an asshole today!!"

Inuyasha noticed the look Kagome was giving him. "What the hell are you looking a--"

"OSWARI!!!" Kagome commanded.

"AHH!!!" Inuyasha yelled before he went plumeting face first into the ground.

Everyone else just sweatdropped at the scene.

**

"Hehe! That village sure had alot of food!" A bandit said as he bit down on a peice of meat. "And...you bums did such a good job, we'll have a party tonight!"

Many bandits began to cheer, throwing their fists into the air.

"Huh? Hey boss! Look over there!" A man poked his boss and point to a tree.

The leader took a close look and noticed a young girl with long black hair rest against the tree, and what grabbed him was that her clothes were all ripped and messed up. He gave a perverted grin.

"What should we do boss?" One asked.

"We take her with us. She'll make a nice slave..." The boss answered still giving a sick grin. "Go. Bring her to me."

Two men stepped forward and ran over to the sleeping girl.

"Heh heh...she sure has a cute face..." One of the men drooled, but cleaned his mouth with his other hand. He placed a hand on her bare shoulder.

Her eyes snapped open, revealing shape raspberry eyes. She stood up and drew her katana and cut the mans hand off. And turned to the second man, who stood trembling with fear, she waved her sword and the man was cut into peices by white cresents created by her sword.

The other man stumled back and cried in pain as he cleched his bleeding arm. Everyone was in shock.

"..." She stood still without saying a word to them, with her katana to her side, her worn out clothes, her body covered in wounds.

The leaders eye twitched a few times before he command all his men to kill her. They all ran forward, giving out a battle cry.

The samurai just stood there and gave an emotionless expression. Her eyes seemed to have no life in them.

Before the bandits realized, they were being attack from behind. A flash of red pasted them before their lives ended.

A girl in red stood up, cover in human blood. "Rei...you ok?" She asked.

The dog demon went over to her friend and swung arm over her shoulder, giving her support to walk. "Damn that Inuyasha...." Anika hissed. "That's the last time I go blasting demonic energy at him..."

Images of that chaotic attack flashed in their heads.

.: Flash Back :.

Inuyasha got to his feet and growled. "How dare you try and hurt Kikyo!!!"

Anika shot another ball of fire of Inuyasha. "Shut up..."

As the ball of fire advanced towards Inuyasha. He began to think. "That ball of fire...is made of youkai energy...that means I can unlease my Bakuryuuha!!" Inuyasha pick up his Tetsusaiga and whirl wind began to form around him.

Rei raised an eye-brow. "What the hell is he planning now?!"

"BAKURYUUHA!!!!" Inuyasha unleased a destructive attack made of whirl winds also combined with the Kaze no Kizu.

Anika's eye's widened. "What the?! What the heck is that?!" Rei ran in front of Anika.

"What the hell are you doing!?!?!" Anika yelled as the Inuyasha's attack advanced towards them both.

Rei used her katana and cut Anika's arms and pulled out her two shikon shards making her yelp in pain, Rei pulled out the three she had out of her kimono sleeve.

"If this doesn't work then we're screwed!" Rei thought and threw the five shikon shards forward.

The five shikon shards paused in the air seemed be form some kind of shield around them.

.: End Flash Back :.

"That shield didn't hold for long, but it sure did save our asses..." Anika thought.

**

Kagome was about to argue back at Inuyasha but then a tornado down the road, the tonado stopped and reaveled a wolf demon.

"Yo!" He waved at Kagome.

Kouga is the leader of the Wolf Clan. He has super speed due to the Shikon Jewel shards he has in his legs. Kouga kinda ended up falling in love with me and always quarrels with InuYasha because of this.

Kouga was originally a bad guy. His wolves (not Ginta and Hakkaku) killed Rin (before Sesshoumaru restored her). Because of his love of me, he turned into a good demon, and helps Inuyasha and the gang in our quest for Naraku. He got accidentally engaged to Ayame, a wolf demon from the mountains, when he saved her as a child and promised her marriage to keep up her spirits. Ayame is now grown and is holding Kouga to his promise.

Kouga went over to Inuyasha in punched him in the head. "Hey! Dog shit! From what I can smell...you must of put Kagome in danger...AGAIN!!!" Kouga barked

"Oh shut up you stupid wimpy wolf!!" Inuyasha barked back.

Once again, everyone sweatdropped at the scene.

"Today is quite entertaining..." Miroku stated. The others nodded in agreement.

**

Jakotsu sat on the solid wood floor and tapped his finger on it's smooth suface. "Inuyasha....Inuyasha...aww...Inuyasha...." He mumbled and looked at his own refelction through the wooden floor. That's how shiney it was.

Renkotsu opened the sliding door and stepped in. "Damn it! Everyone is dead here! Oo-anika is really pissed..."

Jakotsu looked up at the blad man. "Yeah...that's how he takes off his anger I guess. Eh? What happened to your face?"

Renkotsu seemed to have a black-eye on the left side of his face. "Well earlier today..."

.: Flash Back :.

"Hey...Suikotsu joined on the fight..." Renkotsu stated.

"I wanna fight too!!" Jakotsu pouted. "Ok...I'm going!!" Jakotsu took off, leaveing Renkotsu with Ginkotsu.

"Ginkotsu! It's time for our ultimate attack. Prepare for fire!" Renkotsu raising a finger into the air, pointing at nothing.

"Ginko! Ginko!"

BANG!!

Anika sniffed the air and smelled gun powder. She turned and saw the human tank shot the blad guy at her!?!

"Haha! Die!!" Renkotsu cried and quickly took a sip from his gorge and spit the liquid out in a form of fire. Renkotsu flew through the air while blowing out fire.

"What the hell?!" Anika stepped aside an Renkotsu flew past her, crashing into a house. Anika burst out laughing. "Hahahahaha! Oh boy! What an idiot!!"

"Ginko...Ginko..." Ginkotsu and Suikotsu sweatdropped.

.: End Flash Back :.

Jakotsu blinked. "Seriously?" Renkotsu nodded in embarassment. Jakotsu brust in laughter.

By then Suikotsu walked. "Hey stupid faces! We're heading out!"

Jakotsu saluted with two fingers. "Roger!"

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you enjoyed that chapter. Please review! I really wanna know what you guys think of the story thus far.

Reply(s) to Review(s):

Samus_17: Thanks for reviewing!.

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------