InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The different women ❯ One wish ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: I got tired of waiting so I just put it up. I don't own Inuyasha. But Crystal's all mine. Muhahahahahahahhaahhaahhaahahahhaahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahaahhahaaha. Enjoys. R&R
 
42424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424 2424242
 
Epilogue: (One wish)
 
I smiled at the look on the children's faces. “And then Inuyasha and Kagome cried at the memory of Crystal Lynch. Koga soon came and saw Inuyasha and Kagome holding one another. That made him very angry, `Hey, Human let go of my woman,' he humphed.
 
`No,' came Inuyasha's calm reply.
 
`Why you worthless son of a bitch. She's my woman, now release her.'
 
`No, I finally realized I can't live or die without her. And I'm stronger because of it. I'm prepared to fight for her even in my human state. If there's one thing my late sister taught it's to live life to the fullest. And that's what I intend to do with Kagome. And not you or any one else is going to stop me.'
 
Kagome, moved by his words, starts to cry even harder. That was all she ever wanted to hear. She let go of Inuyasha, look Koga in the eyes and said, `Koga, for the last time I will tell you this, you are a friend, nothing more. I love Inyasha, more than you can ever love me. Now please let go of this rivalry, you have with the one who was created for me. I never was and will never be yours.'
 
Koga looked at the couple and knew he would never win. Even if he killed Inuyasha, Kagome would never want him. Sighing deeply he said, `Fine then have the jewel shards I won't need them any more.' And with that the wolf prince tossed the shards to young woman, who in turn fused them together, and ran as fast as he could back to his tribe.
 
Kagome stared at the completed jewel in her hand. `Inuyasha, what now?'
 
`Now I kiss you and we live happily ever after.' Then he bent his head and kissed the young miko tenderly.
 
`I like that idea but what about the jewel?'
 
`Easy give it here.' Kagome did as she was told.
 
`Shikon jewel please grant this wish of love. Please return my sister to the world of the living. And please keep the well open for the love of my life, me, and are future children.'
Just then Crystal opened her eyes to see her brother and the young miko kiss deeply.
`How about I go find Sesshomaru and the others?' Blushing they turned around then they saw Crystal and ran up and hugged her tight. Cries of your alive could be though the small clearing. `Well maybe not for long if you don't stop crushing my lungs.'
They all made their way back to camp where Kohako, Sango, Miroku, Sesshomaru, and Rin sat waiting for them to return. Sango ran up to Kagome screaming about how Miroku purposed, and how they were now betrothed. It was happy ending to the tragic beginning. And they all live Happily Ever After.” “Ok kids story time is over. Your parents should be home soon.”
 
Izayoi stared at me with big golden eyes, “Auntie Crystal did the really happen?”
Cries of yeah did it, come from all the children. As I looked at each little face I saw their parent truly shining through them. Through the twins Tai and Taichi, Izayoi, and Yasuaki I really saw Kagome and Inuyasha; through Naomi, Sanae, and Itsumi I saw Miroku and Sango; through Sakimi, Karina, and Daisuke, I saw Sesshomaru and Rin; through Ouga and Okimi I saw Shippo and Samansa. And through Aiya and Haruka I saw my mate. “Yes children it really did happen.” I was greeted with hugs and kisses from all and then their parents came home. “Help guys I'm getting attacked.”
 
Yes, My name is Crystal Lynch and my life is a little unorthodox; But I wouldn't give it up for no one. Death couldn't get me to give this up. I lost a family, and I found a new one. And no one's taking this one.
 
42424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424242424 2424242
 
Me: Has the saying goes `Alls well that ends well.' Byes please review.