InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Dog Prince ❯ Chapter I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Once upon a time there lived a beautiful princess. She was known for her beauty all over the land. Suitors called upon her every day, to ask for her hand. One day while in the garden playing with a golden ball, the princess tripped and fell. She dropped the ball and it bounced into a well. The girl got up and walked over to the well and was shocked at what she saw.”
“What happened! What happened!” the five year old Kagome bouncing on her mothers lap asked.
“She saw a frog sitting on her ball. The princess kindly asked the toad if she could have her ball back. The toad said he would give it back for a kiss.”
“Ewwwww, mommy!”
Kagome's mother giggled and went back to reading.
“The princess, being dainty and fair, refused. The toad then told her that she would never see the ball again. The princess went crying to her father who then bought her a new ball. Once again while out in the garden, she tripped and fell making the ball bounce into the well.”
“Mommy? Are all princess's clumsy?” Kagome asked.
“Not all of them.” Kagome's mother said ruffling the girls hair and continuing the story.
“The princess went up to the well to find the frog again. The princess asked the frog if she could have her ball back and he once again told her if she wanted it back she would have to give him a kiss. The princess, becoming tired of this nonsense, picked up the frog and kissed it on its head. The frog then turned into a handsome prince! The princess fell in love at first sight and they were married three days later. They lived happily ever after.”
“Yay! Mommy?”
“Hm?”
“Do you think if I kissed a frog it would turn into a prince?”
“It's only a fairy tale dear, but I'm sure you'll find your prince someday.” Kagome's mother said tucking her in, turning the light out and leaving.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~13 years later~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“Kagome! Kagome, wake up! We'll be late!” Kagome's friend Sango said dodging the pillow Kagome had thrown at her.
“Grfm glumble mergaflrble.” Kagome said into one of her pillows.
“Huh?”
“I said, what are we going to be late for? It's the weekend!”
“You're forgetting what today is? It's your birthday you dimwit!”
Kagome got up and looked at her Calendar.
“So it is…” She said stifling a yawn.
“Yeah, now hurry up or we won't get to laser quest on time.”
“Remind me again why we're going there?”
“Because, Koga and Miroku work there and we get in free!” Sango said as if it took every ounce of strength she had to say that one sentence.
“Oh. Right.”
Sango was her best friend since birth, along with Sedona, they were inseparable. Sango was currently going out with Miroku. Kagome had advised her that this was a bad idea. Miroku was a bit of a player, he was always flirting with other women while around Sango. Sango always just said that she would break him of it. Sedona, who was meeting them there, was going out with Hojo. They were cute together. Sedona was sort of a skater girl and Hojo was the nice guy. As the saying goes, opposites attract.
Kagome, on the other hand was waiting for her prince charming, and so far…Koga was as close as she was getting. He'd been asking her out since second grade practically, but Kagome only saw him as a really good friend.
Kagome got showered and dressed. She wore a form fitting black shirt and some ripped up low riders. She put curls in her hair and pinned it up a bit. She put on some shiny lip-gloss and Viola! She was done.
Sango had her waist length brown hair down. She wore a baby blue tank top and some black capris. She has some light blue eye shadow and some pink lip gloss.
“Lookin' good.” Kagome said.
“Back at `cha birthday girl.” Sango said with a wink.
“So what time did Sedona say we should be there?” Kagome said hopping into her little green convertible and revving the engine.
Sango looked at her watch.
“She said about 10:30.” Sango said.
“Okay, so is she bringing Hojo?”
“Yup.”
“Okay. Hey, you think they'll last?”
“Not a chance.”
“Hm, I dunno. I think they might.”
“Wanna listen to the radio?”
“Sure I guess.”
Kagome leaned over and popped in a Cd.
 
I wanna fuck a dog in the a-
Click.
Shit, piss fu-
Click.
Breathing deeply
Walking backwards
Finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride let me kiss you one la-
Click.
“Hey! I like that song!” Kagome pouted.
“Hold on, there's a better one.”
Push it out fake a smile avert disaster just in ti-
Click.
It's hard to wake up, when the screens have been pulled shut this house is haunted but so pathetic it makes no sense at a-
Click.
“I think this is it.”
Everything has fallen to pieces
Earth is dying help me Jesus
We need guidance
We've been mislead
Young and hostile but not stupid
Corporate leaders
Politicians
Kids can't vote
A dogs elected
(A/n: And so on and so forth ^-^)
That song ended and Sango pulled out the Cd and replaced it with another.
“What Cd's that?”
“You'll see…I mean hear.” Sango said laughing at her joke.
Oh baby baby
How was I supposed to know
That something wasn't right yeah
Oh baby baby
I shouldn't have let you gooooo.
 
Kagome screamed and pushed the stop button, pulled out the Cd, rolled down her window and chucked it.
“Hey! That costs money you know!”
“I'll buy you another one. Just never, ever, EVER play that around me again.” Kagome said glaring at Sango.
Sango just shrugged.
They arrived at Laser Quest and hopped out.
Kagome and Sango saw a rush of wind then Koga appeared.
“Hey babes.” He said winking.
“Hey Koga.”
“Happy birthday.”
“Thanks for remembering.” Kagome said kissing him on the cheek.
(A/n: Do I really have to mention that there will be demons in this? I mean c'mon. Deal with it peoples!)
Koga picked Kagome up and rushed her into the building.
Sango came in shortly after.
“Gee, couldn't wait for me?” She asked in a fake annoyed tone.
“EEP!” Sango jumped as she felt something come in contact with her rear end.
She involuntary smacked the person behind her, which needless to say, was Miroku.
“PEVERT!” Sango screamed.
“I love you too Hun.” He said subbing his cheek
Sango `hmph'd' and walked away to go get some tokens.
“Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Kagomeeeee Happy birthday to you! Now break it down.” Sedona cupped her hands to her face and made rap noises while attempting to moonwalk and do the robot.
She stopped and looked up to notice everyone just standing there blinking.
“Heh Heh.” Sedona said standing up straight and putting her arms behind her back.
Sedona was fairly pretty. She had long black hair that curled slightly, and these really bright emerald eyes. She was wearing a red corset type tank top and some baggy black jeans with her black Vans.
“Hey guys, Happy birthday Kagome.” Hojo said walking up to them and putting his arm around Sedona's waist.
“Happy birth-“ Hojo started to sing before Sedona shushed him.
“I already did that.”
“Oh…” He said knowing his girlfriend probably did a dance as well. She was crazy like that.
“So, you guys ready?” Sango said coming back with a pouch full of tokens.
“Um Sango? Why all the tokens?” Her boyfriend Miroku asked.
“I'm going to beat all your asses at Air hockey. That's why.” She said with an evil smile.
They all went to get their fake names.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kagome- Birthday Girl (Sango's Idea)
Sango- PinkBaby
Sedona- NinjaMuffin (Don't ask n_n;)
Miroku- MeLikeBooty
Koga- FastnFurious
Hojo- Mr.Fingerbone (Sedona's Idea)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After they got their names and stuff they went to get their gear on.
Before they went in the game room the guide told them that they were the only ones to be in the arena.
They decided on a war of the sexes.
The door opened, and the game began.
 
A/n: Hope you enjoyed it ^-^ I have really big ideas for this. I'm hoping you like it so far. R&R<3
 
~Sedona A.k.a Ninja Muffin! HYAH!