InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Dog Prince ❯ Chapter IV ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha looked at the girl sleeping soundly in her bed as questions filled his head.
`Why does she even care?'
`Why does she look so much like Kikyo?'
`How am I going to get out of here?!'
He sighed and jumped down from the bed. He found a water bowl and started to drink out of it. He guessed it was her mother that brought it up here.
“Hir- Inuyasha? Where are you?” He heard.
“Go back to sleep wench.” He barked. (A/n: Lmao x])
“It's time for me to go to school, I have to get up.” She paused to think.
“Don't call me wench, my names Kagome. KA-GO-ME. Okay?”
“Feh, whatever.” He said sitting down and scratching his ear.
Kagome teared up.
“Why do you hate me so much? I don't understand! All I want to do is be friendly and maybe help!” She yelled.
“I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP SO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE BITCH!” He screamed and turned the other way.
Kagome just sat there, tears rolling down her face.
Inuyasha turned his head to see her. She spoke so softly that he almost didn't catch it.
“Fine jerk. I'll leave you alone.” After that was said she got up and picked out some clothes for the day.
She left the room for a shower and left Inuyasha once again with his thoughts.
“Stupid girl, getting into other peoples business.”
His thoughts roamed.
~*~Flashback~*~
“Inuyasha! Come here!” Called a woman who close resembles Kagome.
“Coming Kikyo!” Inuyasha said slinging a boar over his shoulder and running towards her.
“Put the boar down and kneel please.” Kikyo ordered.
“Huh?” He said doing it.
”Just trust me.” She said getting out a wand. “Face down.”
He did and heard her chant something. He looked down and his eyes went wide as he saw his hands and feet turning to paws.
“Ki-Kikyo?”
“Inuyasha, you are a fool to believe I would love a half breed.” She said placing the wand back in her robes.
“What have you done to me!” He yelled.
“You are a dog, it suits you well. Filthy mutt.” She said getting up and walking away laughing.
“Ki-kikyo…why…” He fell into a deep sleep.
~*~End Of Flashback~*~
“I still don't get it…” He grumbled to himself.
“Get what?” Kagome said entering the room.
“Nothing. Leave me alone.” He snapped.
“You know, your going to have to open up to me sooner or later.” She said running a brush through her hair.
“Feh. What makes you say that?”
“Well, for one thing, you are mine. And two, I don't give up easily. I want to help Inuyasha.”
“Stupid girl.” He said jumping up on her bed and lying down.
“I'll be back later. I'll tell my mom to bring some food up here for you.” She said slinging her backpack over her shoulder and walking out the door.
At school Kagome and her friends were eating lunch and having fun, when the overhead speaker went off.
“Attention students. The talent show is coming up and the fliers are on the front desk in the library. Thank you.”
“Talent show?” Shippo asked. He was a freshman and had just joined the group recently.
“Yeah, we have one every year. I'm going to do a couple jokes.” Miroku said.
“Oh really?” Sango said raising an eyebrow.
“Yep.”
“I had no clue you were so comedic.” She replied.
“Well, if you would agree on a date once in a while you might get to know me better.” He said waggling his eyebrows, while she just rolled her eyes.
“I don't know what I'm going to do…” Kagome sighed.
“You can do a duet with me. I'm going to sing.” Said Sedona sipping her Dr.Pepper.
“Sedona, do you drink any other soda besides Dr.Pepper?” Sango asked.
“Nope!” She said talking another gulp.
“I don't think I'd want to sing. I might just tell a joke like Miroku. I'll find something.” Kagome said getting up to throw her tray away.
“So Koga, Hojo, what are you two planning to do?” Sedona asked.
“I'm going to bring in some ancient artifacts from my collection.” Hojo said.
Sedona sighed and shook her head.
“Hojo, it's a talent show. Not show and tell. Why don't you play the drums?” Kagome asked. “You were pretty good at those.”
Hojo shrugged. “I guess.”
“Koga? What are you going to do?” She asked.
“I'm going to recite a poem.” He said.
“A poem? I never thought you to be the poetry type.” Sango asked.
“Hey! I can be sensitive.” He pouted.
“What would a wolf demon write poetry about? The joy of the kill?” Miroku asked sarcastically.
“Miroku, your dead.” And with that Miroku ran with Koga chasing him.
“They never learn do they?” Kagome asked returning.
“Nope.” The rest said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/n: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy with finals at school and such. n_n; I hope you like this story so far. I'm writing more on the Instant Message Me Baby, it's just bit-by-bit. I'm crammed with work right now so please be forgiving. =(
[whimpers]
I hope you liked this story. Please R&R!
~Sedona The Singer<3