InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Dog Prince ❯ Chapter VI ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Hello, I am Sedona. Notice how different that is from “Rumiko Takehashi”? Yeah, so that means I don't own Inuyasha n_n; Sorry.
Now…
ON WITH THE STORY!!!
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After the men woke up from their induced coma's they headed towards Kagome's house.
“Okay…So who's riding with who? My car can only fit 2, maybe 3 people.”
“Why's that Sedona? Too many fast food wrappers?” Sango asked.
Sedona turned and glared before stalking off towards her car.
“Once again, who's coming with me?!” Sedona yelled angrily nearly breaking off her door as she opened it.
“Er…I'm going with Kagome and Sango!” Miroku said scuttling over to said people.
“Then I guess that means I'm with Sedona and Hojo?” Koga asked.
“SHOTGUN!” Hojo yelled running for the front door.
“…What the fuck? Are you twelve?” He asked the boy frantically pulling the handle of the car door.
“No! I just don't want to be stuck in the back with Sedona's left over pie tins!” He opened the door and quickly sat down, buckling up and sticking his tongue out at Koga.
“Pie?! WHERE?! PIIIIEEEEE!!!!!” Sedona perked up and looked around frantically for any trace of the yummy goodness that was pie.
“No pie…?” She whimpered, her lip jutting out as her eyes became huge and glossy.
“No Sedona, no pie…” Hojo rubbed his girlfriends back.
“How `bout we stop at Marie Calendars on the way home?” Koga asked clearing a place for him to sit.
`Damn…this girl really likes pie. I think I've counted about 5 tins already. This chick rules!'
“PIE!!!” She started the car and they zoomed off to Kagome's house.
~Meanwhile in Kagome's Car~
“ARIZONA!”
WHAP
“Minesota!”
WHAP
“Canada!”
WHAP
“Canada? Where?” Sango asked looking for the Canada license plate.
“Er…it left?” Miroku laughed nervously.
“Cheater! Three punches!”
“I say six, I never saw an Arizona license plate!”
“I think I'll take the three, thank you.” Miroku added.
WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP
“…”
“Damnit Sango, you have to stop this. Take some meditation classes or something. You have got to release some of this anger on something other than Miroku.”
Sango's eyebrow twitched.
“Just…Drive…”
~Sedona's Car~
SQUEEEAAALLL
“WATCH THE ROAD ASSHOLE!”
Sedona flipped the cab driver the bird and zoomed off.
“Your blinker wasn't on, you can't blame him.” Hojo said sending an apologetic look towards the cab.
“Shut up and let me drive! Put on some music or something!”
“Honey? Is it that time of month again?”
“WHAT?!”
“Oh great, you've done it now…” Koga leaned back and watched.
Hojo visibly gulped.
“N-Nothing honey, I just meant you acting a bit moody!”
She turned into a grocery store parking lot.
“Out of the car. Now.”
Her knuckles were white as she gripped the steering wheel.
“But…”
“OUT! NOW!”
Hojo opened the door and slowly got out. He had barely shut the door before she zoomed off.
“Would it be best if I just shut up?” Koga asked, fearing for his life.
Sedona turned the radio on.
`I guess that's a yes…'
~Kagome's Car~
“Miroku! Miroku wake up!”
“Flrrrghassstttt mrrrawrflflfrrrr” Miroku mumbled drool dripping from the side of his mouth.
“He better not be drooling on my seat, so help me god!”
“Miroku!” WHAP “Wake up!”
“Huh? What? Sango my love!” He groped her.
Eyebrow tick.
Whap.
Unconscious pervert.
“So I'm guessing he doesn't want anything to eat from Jack-In-The-Box?”
“Nope, he's good. I'd like an egg roll though. Oooh, and some curly fries!” Sango squealed.
“Okay.”
“WelcomeToJackInTheBoxCanITakeYourOrder?”
“Yeah, I'd like two tacos, one egg-roll, two small curly fries, a small sprite, and a medium coke, and… that's all.”
“OkayYourOrderComesToAbout$10.56.PickItUpAtTheFirstWindow.& #8221;
“How much?”
“$10.57Ma'am.”
“Wait, you said $10.56!”
“FirstWindowMa'am.”
“Damn liars!” Kagome grumbled under her breath.
“They speak too goddamned fast.” Sango said glaring at the little voice box.
“$10.68.” The guy at the first window said putting his hand out to take the money.
“$10.68?! NO WAY IN HELL! Read the numbers off for me.” Sango yelled from the backseat pounding her fist on the glass.
“2 tacos add up to a dollar, egg rolls equal a dollar fifty, two small curly fries are two fifty, the small sprite and the medium coke would be three twenty.”
Sango tapped her fingers adding the numbers in her head.
“$8.20?! Kagome, give the man a ten and make sure he gives you a dollar fifty back!”
They exchanged money for food and were out of there in a jiff, but not before Sango flipped the acne faced teenager off.
“Way to go Sango, you got us out of paying a dollar fifty! Let's spend it on a shopping spree!” Kagome squealed sarcastically.
“Shut up, you should be thankful!” She bit into one of her egg rolls and kicked the perv.
*What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold
I never mean to be so co-
*
“Hello?” Kagome said picking the cell phone up.
“Where the FUCK are you guys? We've been outside your house for like five minutes!” Sedona screamed into the earpiece.
“We had to pick up some food. We'll be there in a sec. Ring the doorbell, I'm sure my mom will let you in.”
“Your mom isn't home.”
“Then ring the doorbell and ask Souta to let you in.” Kagome said exasperated.
“We did that, he mooned us at the window. Tell him to get some sun or something, that boy is white.”
“Okay…too much information. Just wait `til we get there, it will only take about a second or two.”
“Sure, whatever.”
Click.
Click.
~Sedona and Koga~
“So, what CD's do you have?”
Sedona just replied pointing to the CD case hanging from the car window and repeatedly banging her head on the steering wheel.
“Er…okay…” Koga reached up and took the case thing down and looked through it.
The Early November
Fall out boy
All American Rejects
Aqua
Blink 182
New Found Glory
Dashboard Confessionals
Taking Back Sunday…
`Okay, let's just pick from these. Hm…'
He took out The Early November CD and popped it in.
I just found a friend
in one of your lies
to treat me so nice
I can't believe my bones
when they say so many things
they tell me I am fine
believe me I, I try

Oooh oooh oooh...

Ever so sweet...
you make this seem
the way things go
its not my fault
and I'll miss
I'll miss you so good
through all of those nights
we lost our way back home

Ever so sweet
you baked it in cakes for me.
What you left behind,
it hurts my teeth.
Bring in the past
with the postcards you sent for me.
Every line,
it brings me right back down.

Can't you see the wall you built for me
can't you see the wall you built for me
can't you see the wall you built for me

Cause we're not special
we're not special
we're not special

Well I'm not special
I'm not special

Ever so sweet
you baked it in cakes for me.
What you left behind,
it hurts my teeth.
Bring in the past
with the postcards you sent for me.
Every line,
it brings me right back down.
 
“I like this band, it's pretty cool.”
“Huh?” Sedona lifted her head from the steering wheel.
“Oh…Yeah, they're cool.”
“Hey! Kagome's finally here!” Koga pointed to the little car pulling into the driveway.
“Don't make me knock you out again!” Sango yelled getting out of the car and raising her fist.
“Did you guys save me any curly fries?” Sedona asked with pleading eyes.
“Sure, you can have the rest of mine.” Sango handed Sedona the small pack of golden yumminess.
“Let us in so we can smother your new dog with love and cuddling!” Sango yelled.
`Oh my god! I forgot!' Kagome's mind screamed.
“Uh...Heh Heh…Let me go in first, you guys wait out here.”
“Why?” Miroku asked stupidly.
“Uh…uhm…uh…my rooms dirty? Yeah that's it! My rooms dirty!”
“Kagome, you suck at lying. What are you hiding?” Sedona asked.
“If I show you, you have to promise not to get scared or tell anyone. No one. Don't even mention it outside of my room okay?” Kagome tried to push it as far into their skulls as possible that they couldn't let anyone know about Inuyasha.
“Fine, fine. Now let's see it!” Sedona said as she and the rest of the gang- minus Hojo- followed Kagome up to her room.
“Alright guys, be quiet and watch.”
They stayed on either side of the door peeking inside as Kagome looked around for something.
“Hey wench, I need more food!” came a gruff voice.
“What the-“ Sedona said looking for the source.
“Who are they? You brought them here to see the talking freak-dog?” Inuyasha asked, anger evident in his tone, coming from around the corner of the bed.
“OH MY GOD! IT TALKS!”
“Guys, meet Inuyasha.”
 
 
A/n: 10 pages! Whew! You guys better be grateful! I hope you like this chapter. I'm all blocked up and stuff =(.
But every time I need encouragement I look at the reviews you guys give me ^_^ You people totally make my day! R&R
~Sedona