InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The DollHouse ❯ In the End ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is the most stupid-est. chapter I ever have to write! I mean really the plot died and I let go of my due dates, but I was writing about responsibility and stuff which happened to kick me in the ass. My muse left me with a horrible case of writers block and unsure ness if I should continue this plot or not. Try to fix it, but fuck it. SO here's long awaited chapter 13.
 
----
Chapter 13
 
In the End
----
 
Kenija smiled, his latest plan coming in place an evil smile spreading like the plague acrossed his face. After hearing the report his newest minion had made it should make the group easy to pick off. Only if he could have been there to see the pain on their faces.
 
“They are near, Milord.”
 
“Good…”
 
Kenija pushed of the window seal, turning swiftly his long gowns swaying at the sudden movement. His evil smirk never leaving, Oh today was going to be fun toying with them. Too fun, too fun.
 
---x---
 
“Why don't you just shut up!?”
 
“Kag-”
 
“No you don't know anything, Inu-Yasha you act so high and mighty like you rule the earth and that you are better than everyone else. I mean seriously. You're too full of yourself.”
 
“Who's better Kagome? Kouga! I knew you liked him all this bullshit you played to me, you all are the same why the hell I ever mixed myself up in this shit.”
 
“Well At least Kouga is a Full demon; I don't know why I even let myself by someone like you!!”
 
And that's when the silence hit, the group usually watched with some mild emotion on Kagome's and Inu-Yasha's fights but this is where everyone knew Kagome had gone over the line. Even Kagome knew, her harden mask crumbled into nothing as she gasped and rushed over to the frozen Inu-Yasha. His heartbroken so many times, the words cut though him hitting him with icy little daggers. Letting things bottle up inside, and now it seemed like that bottle exploded.
 
Everyone waited for him to come up yelling at the top of his lungs, waiting for some Inu-Yasha like reaction but he stood there frozen. Silent. Scaring the shit out of a lot of the group, maybe one more scar was too much.
 
Inu-Yasha moved and smiled. He looked at Kagome and smiled. “I know why and so do you. But it's okay… It's okay.”
 
Kagome couldn't say anything, she couldn't move as she watched him walk up ahead a slow and steady walk, looking like he was in some deep thought. Kagome whimpered once; swallowing a cry. She wouldn't let him see her tears; she wouldn't make him feel guilty for saying what needed to be said.
 
---Flashback to the Forest---
 
“I'm Sorry.”
 
Kagome spun around dropping the few sticks Inu-Yasha had let her carry. She walked up close to him, shyly saying “Could you repeat that again.”
 
With a low growl he responded, “I'm Sorry.”
 
Kagome smiled, and walked back over to her pile of sticks. She was messing with them idly as though she was thinking about something really important leaving Inu-Yasha out on a limb. “Could you just say that one more time?”
 
He growled, “What are you deaf, woman? I said `I'm Sorry!'.” Kagome's smiled widened as she rushed over and flung herself at Inu-Yasha. He dropped his sticks, to make sure the extra weight didn't topple both of the over.
 
“I don't want to keep things from you, but just trust me you'll know when the time is right, Okay?”
 
Kagome peeled herself from him, suddenly feeling angry. “Why, all I want to know is why you have to keep them from me. You don't have to tell me what it is just why you keep it from me!”
She screeched.
 
Sighing Inu-Yasha looked down and moved away from her back towards camp, then back over. “I just don't want you to worry about something that may not even happen okay?” He finished walking closer to her pulling her up to him.
 
She sighed, but allowed the action. He shook his head, and left picking up the sticks he dropped earlier. “We better get back to camp.” His voice echoed with a hallow bitterness.
 
“What the hell are you so pissed of at me for!?”
 
He spun and looked at her, hands on her hips leaning for a little. “I'm not mad at you.” He responded with the same bitterness.
 
She stomped over to him forgetting her small pile of sticks, and stepped in front of him, “Don't walk away from me!”
 
Inu-Yasha moved on passed her. Kagome watched him; it looked like he was trying not to say anything. Kagome gave the best growl she could, walked in front of him blocking his way again.
He didn't do any just look at her with the same pressured mouth as though he didn't want to talk to her anymore.
 
“If you don't want to talk to me you don't have to! I mean you can just tell me and not be such a jerk! If you don't want anything to do with me then fine, I don't want you either it wasn't my choice to come here in the first place-”
 
“Stupid wench, I wouldn't want you either. Your right it wasn't your choice it's what you had to do, we could have got through this without you. I tried to do you a favor by erasing you memory but you still come back, you saying that wasn't your choice? You could have gone though the well and went back! You never did, so how isn't this your choice?”
 
Kagome looked away stammering, incoherent sentences.
 
“If you never came, I would still be on the tree and you would be in your era, dating what ever guy you fancied, most likely Hobo. But you're not so stop bitching and dealing me shit. I don't want anything to do with you! You're such a selfish bitch!”
And he stormed off.
 
---End Flashback---
 
“I'm sorry!” Kagome called, she looked up to where Inu-Yasha had continued his walking his figure still disappearing. But she heard him call back `Too late, Kagome.' Silent tears ran down her cheeks, she had screwed up again.
 
---x---
“I'll control you yet Inu-Yasha!” Kenija called, as her started chanting for another spell to send at the Inu-Youkia. Growling, Inu-Yasha charged at Kenija. Swords clashing.
 
“Hiraikotsu!” Sango grunted, throwing the over sized boomerang at Kenija. He jumped up, Inu-Yasha falling forward a bit. The boomerang coming back, hitting Miroku who was currently sucking up other demons Kenija had summoned. Miroku closed up his hand as quickly as possible, before pushing the heavy boomerang off of him.
 
Sukki flipped over cracking Kenija in the head, sending him rushing into a wall. A few mumbled words and he was able to stand up again, laughing at their futile efforts. Yura and Kat came in doubling up and doing kicks and punches off of each other.
 
Kat and Yura were running side by side, Kat looked over to Yura. Yura jumped up at the walk bounced off to Kat's hands propelling her self further flipping in midair landing doing a hand stand as Kat jumped pushing her self off of Yura's feet sending her straight into Kenija, Yura flipping around still with some energy and pushed her feet into Kenija's throat.
 
Kouga rushing over to each of the smaller demons, kicking them as Kenija called them out. Each an easy kills with one hit kills but there was so many of them they outnumbered everyone no matter how easy they were to kill.
 
No one seemed to notice Kagome standing in the back watching. The demons attacking Miroku and Kouga, Kat Yura Sukki Sango and Inu-Yasha attacking Kenija. She was standing there watching all of them. Standing still, but one person noticed. One person saw her standing there doing nothing.
 
Kenija made a fast maneuver and rushed over to Kagome, pulling her behind him using her as a human shield. She smiled, she had figured it out. Everyone stopped looking over for a minuet before Miroku and Kouga went back to kill, but the rest stood there. And as unnatural as it felt Inu-Yasha didn't scream her name out or threaten.
 
When Kenija saw this he smiled, “Sweetest Kagome. Your knight and shining armor doesn't worry about you anymore. Not a shout or a growl? What happened to the love that made it though all this?”
 
Kagome gave a weird smile, tears rushed down her cheeks. I finally realized he could never truly lover me, and its okay… its okay, Hojo.”
 
Gasps spread though the small groups, “You figured it out?” Kagome nodded, “But I never thought you would be so malice about everything. I figured you would just come and get me.”
Kenija, who well now was found to be Hojo smirked. “Love does crazy things.”
 
“What the hell are you babbling about?!” Inu-Yasha shouted at once, not wanting to hear about this crap anymore.
 
“I'm Hojo, a boy after Kagome's heart. One day, I saw you two out by the well house. Kissing. And I realized that was who she was with. She never really was sick, and my heart ached oh so for her. So I went to the temple, on the other side of town where I found this little jewel and a magic book. And thus I came to take my love back, even when she had forgotten she was still attached to you. Watching the well house everyday, the color red appealed to her, sliver hair is what she looked for. She loves you, and you will never truly know for every time you get a chance at it you screw her over, so I decided to kill you and show Kagome the love she truly deserves.”
 
Inu-Yasha stood jaw slacked, wide eyed watching. Hojo smirked, “DIE!” He yelled sending out a purple lighting bolt of energy at Inu-Yasha. Kagome laughed, “You know what I have to do.”
 
She pulled the metal pole from her leg, spinning shoved it in Hojo's neck, he made a muffled cry as the blood trickled down, staining the cool sliver. She moved behind Hojo, pole in hand cracking his neck with a sickly crunch. Pulling out the rod, blood gushing and a strangled mangled word came out, she crushed the back of his head in. Then with one hard his she blow the head off his neck, it rolled down to Inu-Yasha's feet.
 
“I love you too, Hojo.”
 
She turned the body over and plucked out the jewel. Everyone staring at her, she looked around. “What?! I'm tired of being Ms. Goody two Shoes. Besides I wanted to do that since 5th grade his stupid self wouldn't leave me alone!”
 
She looked over a Sukki, then back at the jewel. “What should we do?”
 
Everyone looked over to Sukki who was holding Mr. Peanut, she had untransformed. “I've waited long for death, Sukki plucked the small part of the jewel to complete it and handed it to Kagome. “Don't wish me back okay?” Kagome nodded and Sukki lay down and yawned. Falling asleep, and caving into ashes.
 
Kagome fused the two jewel pieces together, and gave it to Yura. “Make a wish,” Yura looked up surprised. “Me?” Kagome nodded and walked over to Sango.
 
“I wish… I could find someone to love me.” Kagome smiled. She looked over to Inu-Yasha and placed a kiss on his lips. Then went and hugged everyone, no one noticing that she was disappearing.
 
“Yura. Inu-Yasha's heart had moved on as it did with Kikyo, I believe he will be the one to love you.”
 
Yura and Inu-Yasha were spluttering denials, but Kagome faded away before they could get any understandable sentences out.
 
---x---
 
THAT'S THE END!
Hope you liked it!