InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The End Beginning ❯ *The black haired inuyasha and the lonely Kagome!* ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The End Beginning
 
 
AN: I don't own inuyasha and co
 
Pulling and pushing and little girls crying women crying pain. Lots of pain a single girl screams over the rest leavening it quiet even after the scream stopped. Its presence still rung in everyone's ears eyes all turns toward the source, Kagome stood there wearing the same school uniform she had worn the first day she came to the futal era, her Scream sent chills up everyone's spine. Huts and trees lay ruined on the once beautiful forest floor, dead and dieing men, women and even children lay around the ground scattered. Kagome fell to her knees dropping the bow to the ground next to her. Kagome's hands fell over her mouth. As Sango looked to see kagome pull closer to her a human Inuyasha. his blood now covered Kagome and her sobs were the only thing heard there was no moonlight in the sky and it was hours before the sun would come and save the Inu-hanyou from the certain death, that was becoming him. and Kagome screamed again.
 
“INU-YASHA!” Kagome's Cry was even heard by her own mother in the present era
 
Sango Stood in the crater that a once Henti monk tried to save her little brother Kohaku unfortunately Kohaku was sucked up into the black hole along with half of the town including her two tailed cat. Kagome's scream reflected what everyone was feeling on the inside.
 
Inuyasha took in a breath as his violet eyes looked upward hoping the sun would push up over the trees, breathing in he could smell Kagome's sent even in his human form sweet intoxicating honeysuckle, looking over her frame his vision blurred. Kagome's tears fell over his face and neck. Inuyasha lifted his hand to graze her cheek when Darkness over came him like a dark cold blanket.
 
Kagome looked over the faces of the villagers, It was Kagome's fault that Inuyasha was dead if she hadn't insisted that they stay here to camp instead of in the wilderness, this was the Village that held Naraku's new hiding place with out Kagome subjecting they stay there that night Naraku would have never known about Inuyasha's human night.
 
Naraku attacked with full force as Kagome was at the hot springs, she heard the fight and got there just in time to have the Army of very strong Demons Attack her at once Inuyasha jumped in front of Kagome at that time, the monk had already been sucked up into the wind tunnel. When inuyasha Fell an amazing power fell from Kagome like no other before then every evil thing in the Battle was purified including Naraku the jewel was now in Kagome's hand fully restored and a Dead Inuyasha was on her lap.
 
Tears still fell from Kagome hours later Sango Sat next to Kagome her arms around her friends shoulders, Even though Sango also suffered an extreme loss she had never seen Kagome this way. Kagome was always the one to smile in the worst situations and help everyone else before she ever thought about her self but here Kagome was in the same spot for hours on end, she wouldn't let anyone touch Inuyasha and she wouldn't let anyone touch the jewel either Sango had tried both the only reason she had tried to take the Jewel was because Kagome was holding on so tight that blood dripped from her palms.
 
The sun had come up but Inuyasha's hair had stayed black his ears had come back though tiny white ears almost hidden by the black mess of hair, Kagome's fingers rubbed the cold ears tiny little tear drops covered them along with his face.
 
“Kagome, please your going to get sick, we have to take the.. we have to take inuyasha back to the village. the villagers have already prepared a proper ember funeral, like the one Baba san gave Kikyou”
 
Kagome looked over at Sango like it was the first time she noticed Sango was even there.
 
“Sango.” Kagome let go of inuyasha for the first time since Inuyasha died, Kagome wrapped her arms around Sango and Cried again but this time it was the concealed cries like Kagome didn't want to over do it and make Sango feel bad for her.
 
“Sango, I am so sorry about roku and Kohaku” Sango blinked Kagome was hiding her pain about Inuyasha's Death and focusing on Sango again, Sango shook her head “ common kagome we have to get Inuyasha back”
 
*****
 
It was harder to get Kagome and Inuyasha Back Inuyasha was really heavy and Kagome was trying her best but she would randomly lose strength and drop Inuyasha's legs and because she dropped his legs Kagome would have to cry for that much longer because it would remind her that Inuyasha was gone and couldn't get angry with her, there where dark clouds over head and it promised rain. Lots of rain. Sango looked over the hill as a few men where running toward them they each helped Grab a part of the inu-hanyou and ran toward the Village quickly bringing him into a set aside hut. laying him out on the straw.
 
Baba-sama walked in behind Kagome “ye get some rest Kagome; such a fair maiden should not look so old”
 
Kagome did indeed look older she had bags under her eyes and she hadn't said a word when the men took inuyasha away from her arms. “when are we going to give inuyasha his funeral? Baba Sama” old Grandma walked slowly to inuyasha and took a hold of his black hair “ tomorrow see it fit to do what we need” Baba-sama handed Kagome some Miko robes, this made kagome look down at her school outfit it was covered in Inuyasha's blood.
 
Everyone left the hut and Kagome striped down tears fell down her cheeks they hadn't really stopped Kagome wondered how much more tears could fall from someone's eyes before there was nothing left to fall, Kagome stood there in her undergarments looking over at Inuyasha's lifeless body, if she didn't know any better it was like he was in a peaceful sleep Kagome sighed pulling on the robes she didn't look in the reflection of the bowl next to her Kagome knew she would see Kikyou's face staring back at her.
 
Kagome got on the side of inuyasha and wrapped her arms around his stomach falling asleep against his warm fire rat kimono; the fire rat was always warm even if its beholder wasn't,
 
***
INU-YASHA!
 
“Kagome! NO!”
 
Fire fell over all sweeping across the worlds combined children screamed, Naraku laughed. “die little hanyou.” Kagome tried to reach out to the dieing Inuyasha, but all she could do was watch.
 
“No. .Inuyasha” her thoughts wouldn't leave her mouth they wouldn't come out.
 
Inuyasha fell to his knees in front of Naraku; Inuyasha's golden orbs looked around “were Kagome? Why isn't she here?”
 
Once again Kagome would try to yell out to Inuyasha. “Inuyasha! Im here! Look at me!” But he didn't hear her. Inuyasha fell forward a being pierced by a spear.
 
“NO INU-YA-SHA!!”
 
“kagome” inuyasha suddenly stood in front of her Kagome's tears stopped “inuyasha?” Inuyasha smile fell away replaced by a dark look “ you didn't come for me Kagome you KILLED ME!”
 
“No! Inuyasha please! it wasn't me! I swear!”
 
Inuyasha pulled his Fang “ Kizu no Kiza!” it hit Kagome dead on.
***
Kagome screamed sitting upright Sango stood over her, Inuyasha's body laid next to her in the same position he had been when kagome fell asleep. a few men stood behind Sango a few of them were rubbing there ears Kagome's scream had surprised them all.
 
“Kagome, its time we have the wood ready for inuyasha”
 
All afternoon Kagome helped the village women prepare Inuyasha for the funeral oiling his body and cleaning up his wounds the fire rat kimono stayed with Kagome at all times she never took it off, the smell of inuyasha was still on it and it comforted her. She also never let Inuyasha's Fang out of her sight it stayed on her waist, At first it felt a bit awkward caring it there but after a little bit she felt like inuyasha was standing next to her when she had it there.
 
the rosary stayed around Inuyasha's neck as he was burned in the flames Kagome held onto the Jewel, fire rat kimono and the sword tightly as she watched him burn, it was a horrible sight as his hair quickly burned and the smell was also scaring kagome told herself she would never eat meat again or stand the smell of it being cooked.
 
Sango walked with Kagome all the way to the bone eaters well Kagome seemed to be walking slower then usual, looking at her feet for most of the time. when they finally got there Kagome hugged Sango tightly “ill miss you Sango.”
 
Sango hung on a bit more longer “ Kagome take care visit me every so often” Sango said this even though they both knew it wouldn't happen Baba sama had told them that because of the purification powers Kagome had done the well would only work for them this last time. Kagome kissed Sango's Cheek and jumped into the well for the last time.
 
***
Sat on her bed staring at the fire rat kimono and the Fang of Inuyasha's father the sword was on top of the folded fire rat cloths it had been five weeks since that day and Kagome never fell sleep with out the kimono draped over her like a blanket, for some reason it still smelt of the hanyou Inuyasha.
 
When Inuyasha died he had been wearing both the rosary and the heart locket Kagome gave him Kagome had thought that it wouldn't burn or at least if it did there would be a mark showing were it was but the locket like Inuyasha's body was gone, Kagome had other pictures of Inuyasha and the rest of the gang on her dresser there were a bunch of them. And a smile came to her face every time she looked at one but. Fear overcame her that one day she would forget about everyone and everything. so she stared at the pictures everyday.
 
Today was the day Kagome would have to go back to school there was no getting out of it this time. she had missed four weeks strait. kagome pulled her new school uniform on the green skirt and white blouse gave her so much more memories then it should for a high school girl Kagome's age. brushing the Raven hair once more and adding a little make up She made her way down stares to eat a little breakfast think about bringing the Fang with her then thinking against it for the millionth time Kagome would run out the door being late for school.
 
her hair flew behind her as Kagome ran into the High school building she carried a new red back pack over her shoulder it wasn't as big as her yellow one but it held all of her school books.
 
Aumi spotted Kagome before Kagome could have the chance to avoid the friend. “Kagome! It's good to see you in school! How's that boyfriend of yours?” Kagome couldn't help it anymore then she knew she could want to tears fell from her eyes once again as the nightmare filled her mind of inuyasha yelling out to Kagome `where are you! KAGOME!' Kagome turned away from Aumi and ran to class “sorry I cant talk right now Aumi-chan! Im late!”