InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The End Beginning ❯ Enter Inuyaku! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ENTER INUYAKU
A/N: I don't own Inuyasha)
 
Pulling herself into the next class Kagome knew she wasn't late but in fact a bit early the room was completely empty. After the door closed behind her Kagome let the tears fall again she wanted to be home wrapped up in the fire rat kimono, and falling asleep dreaming of better times. Kagome could care less if he called her a jewel shard detector again as long as he called her something.
 
softly she reached up to touch the pink Jewel that hung around her neck, Kagome didn't really know what she was supposed to do with It. there wasn't anyway she could have left it in the Futal era with all of the demons but what would happen when she got older? Should she pass it on to her children and tell them wild story's of a silver haired inuyasha? They would end up ignoring her just like Kagome ignored her Grandfather.
 
Excuse me” Kagome jumped hitting her knee on a desk, she didn't hear anyone come in. there was a sharp red mark where she hit it. `owww' an older woman stood next to kagome, she was recognized as Kagome's old Math teacher and even though Kagome didn't like Math the teacher was one of her favorites
 
“oh im sorry dear. I didn't intend on frightening you”
 
“its alright Sensei the fault is mine I wasn't looking” with a quick bow Kagome excused her self and was about to walk out when her teacher stopped her again
 
“Kagome, I was actually looking for you there is a new student here and I ask if you would be so kind as to show him around the school here”
 
she did mind Kagome didn't really want to show someone around the school all she wanted to do was come to school and get a good enough grade to graduate. But Kagome nodded anyway “yes Miss. Nakatami. I will show the student around “
 
Miss. Nakatami smiled lightly she looked as if there was a giant load pulled off her shoulders, and Kagome had the feeling that suddenly this was a bad idea.
 
Inuyasha's voice wouldn't leave her mind all day and her dreams were filled with him dieing. Kagome was tormented with his memory and her heart ached. Hopefully showing the new kid around the school would get her mind off the dieing Hanyou.
 
***
This wasn't going to be as easy as she hoped. Kagome had been sitting in the office for two periods waiting for the student she was supposed to show around to show up. he was sitting in the principals office getting a lecture about setting the schools bushes on fire and that this school had a zero tolerance policy for bad behavior teens.
 
A memory came to Kagome as she sat in the uncomfortable chairs waiting for the boy. a time when she had brought matches and Inuyasha's hair had caught fire and in a panic jumped onto Kagome. Landing in a position that made both of them blush for about two weeks and didn't say anything to each other for about four weeks.
 
There was a sound like someone clearing out his throat that made Kagome jump for the second time today. Her eyes fell over the “new kid” he was not wearing the school uniform. A black leather jacket bicker boots and blue jeans with more holes in them then jeans. his hair was black with little traces of silver. Kagome's eyes fell over and met his grey met gold.
 
“keh, what the hell do you think your looking at wench!”
 
Kagome's mouth fell open, she was trying to say something but couldn't. the principal whacked the boy over the head with her book “ Inu-ya-ku that is no way to treat a lady and In your case to treat anyone!”
 
Inuyaku sat there for a little rubbing the sore part of his head. Kagome never looked away from him but was careful not to let the inu-boy notice,
 
Kagome stood, opening the door and waking out of it Inuyaku following her at the heals. In one hand she held on to his schedule and in the other she had hers every single class was the same except for the P.E classes and English coarse.
 
Inuyaku was surprisingly quiet he was just following her Inuyaku messed with his silver lip ring with his tongue. Kagome was a bit freaked out with the schedules “our lockers are even right next to each other.” she hadn't ment to say anything out loud but it happened and Inuyaku was right next to her looking over the papers
 
“Why the hell do I have to follow a dumb ass girl around the fucking school?”
 
Kagome slapped him across the head with her math book and Inuyaku went down a big purple mark was across his nose “well you deserve It BAKA!” and Kagome head toward there 3red period `History `
 
***
 
Kagome sat in front of Inuyaku she could feel his gaze burning the back of her neck. Kagome shared History and PE with Aumi and she was paying for agreeing to take the Inuyasha look alike around the school. Aumi bent over to whisper to Kagome
 
“psst. Kags, what's with the new kid?”
 
“I have no idea, I have to take him around school and all he has done in return is calling me names and I don't know. He has a problem. he hasn't said my name this entire time”
 
“ ouch, I feel bad for ya Kags…. although,,,”
 
“Aumi-chan if you dare say he is cute you're going to get a history book to the face”
 
“Well I wouldn't say cute… but I would say drop to my knees Sexy!”
 
the History Teacher walked over to Aumi's desk slapping the wooden ruler onto the desk making both Kagome and Aumi jump along with a few of the students listening in on there conversation.
 
“Miss Hitarta if there's something you would like to share with the class please do so but if not I would ask that you remain quiet.”
 
They both apologized to the Teacher and paid attention for the rest of the class. or at least to an extent Kagome's blank paper was on her desk and she played around with her pen drawing a little white dog with fuzzy ears and a little rosary around his neck. A small smile came over Kagome as she drew a little kitsune riding the dogs back. this made her think for a little bit.
 
What had happened to shippo? she had forgotten about the little fox when Inuyasha…. When he died. Thinking back Kagome remembered seeing him with Sango a lot darning the battle. Frowning a little she couldn't place where he was.
 
A sigh escaped Kagome as the bell rang for lunch school was almost over and she hadn't realized it. Standing up Kagome pulled her bag over her shoulder. She reached over to grab the paper on her desk when another hand grabbed it first and pulled away from her.
 
Inuyaku stood there looking at Kagome's drawing, raising a brow he handed the paper back
 
“You're a weird girl.”
 
“And you're a jerk boy”
 
“heh”
 
“Don't you heh me boy!”
 
“I can `heh' who ever I want”
 
“Just who do you think you are mister know it all!'
 
Inuyaku folded his arms over his chest. Another image flashed through Kagome's mind. Inuyasha standing over Koga “GET AWAY FROM KAGOME! SHE”S NOT YOU'RE PROPORTY!”
 
Kagome sighed turning around she headed toward the exit doors to go out side, she had brought her own lunch today. Kagome didn't trust the school lunches ever since the time her mashed potatoes walked off her plate in seventh grade.
 
to Kagome's surprise Inuyaku was still following her. as she sat down against a tree on the Inuyaku jumped into the tree sitting on a branch above Kagome. he just sort of looked down at Kagome.
 
“what?”
 
“ keh, nothing much to look at.”
 
“Then why are you staring?”
 
“…”
 
Inuyaku looked away and closed his eyes laying flat on his belly the branch he was on looked very comfortable. and safe for his position so Kagome opened her bag lunch pulling a thing of ramen out, she started to eat it plain, Kagome was starting to like the taste of plain ramen instead of it cooked.
 
Kagome looked upward at the sleeping face of Inuyaku `why is he following me around still? who is he, why am I being tormented by Inuyasha's reincarnation?' oh ya she knew it was Inuyasha's all right but that didn't mean anything to Kagome, after all kagome was Kikyou's reincarnate and she was nothing like Kikyou so who's to say Inuyaku was anything like inuyasha?
 
Inuyaku started to snore, startling Kagome from her thoughts. She missed Inuyasha and Inuyaku wasn't inuyasha no matter how much he seemed to be like him, Kagome wouldn't make the mistake Inuyasha did. She wouldn't think of Inuyaku the same as Inuyasha.
 
“oh inuyasha”
 
Kagome stuck with the rest of the school day walking through it like a zombie Inuyaku following her around like a lost puppy. he was quiet the rest of the day also it was also most peaceful… almost
 
(AN) hey guys I know it wasn't as good at the first chap but im working on it so no worries ill have you all in tears yet. ^_-