InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Face on the Milk Carton ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Face on the Milk Carton

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Yash and company! I am also using the idea from the book The Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline B. Coonie! And the name Katana is Vedell's not mine! Thanks!

Kagome Takahashi had a good life. A wonderful father and a generous, stylish mother. She had a big wonderful house and a cute next door neighbor named Inuyasha. Kagome had a wonderful friend named Kan-nah. As well as Yuka and Ayumi. Her life was perfect, except for that one day when she looked down at a milk carton and saw-herself…

Chapter One

HONK HONK! Inuyasha continued honking his horn. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" Kagome said, giving them a hug and kiss. She hopped in the car with Inuyasha and fastened her seatbelt. He had jet black hair, waist length, and dark violet eyes. His hair was always messy, but she and all the other girls LOVED it! They had a war for the radio while they drove to school. Yash won. Kagome thanked him as she ran off to her first class.

It was a typical, boring day. The teachers droned on and on. "The Revolutionary War began in…" "X multiplied by Y divided by C equals" "Now, when you right a paragraph". FINALLY, the bell rang for lunch. Kagome went with the swarm of kids into the lunch room. She found Kan-na and sat down next to her. She pulled out her peanut butter and jelly sandwich and started chewing it as Kan-na, Ayumi, Yuka, Hojo, and Koga started talking. Hojo asked her, "Hey Gome. What's up with you and Yash? Are you two going out? Why did he give you a ride this morning?" Kagome flushed. As punishment for asking those questions, she shook her hair and he got a face full of it, seeing as how the chairs were SO close together, there left hardly any room for you to sit down. "Hey!" he shouted in protest and Koga laughed at him. Hojo threw some food at Koga across the table and Koga dodged, making it hit another guy.

The guy turned around and yelled, "Who threw that?!" Koga pointed at Hojo, who was trembling in his seat. The guy picked up his tray and flung it across the room, hitting other people. Then the war began. As everyone started throwing their food, Kagome ducked under the table. She continued eating her lunch and started choking. She looked around, and realized that her apple juice was on top of the table. There was a carton of milk near her, so she grabbed it. `Oh man! But I'm allergic to milk. Oh well…' she thought. She opened the milk and drank it all in one swig. She sighed and looked back down at the carton. She froze. On the carton back, staring back up at her was herself. But a three year old her…

A/N: Hey! Okay, so. Tell me if ya like this, if not, the story will go! I didn't completely follow the way it happened in the book, because that wouldn't be any fun! Well, please review and tell me if I should continue!