InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Gathering ❯ Contest submission rules ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aubrey: 'Ello, folks! Sorry to say that this isn't a real update, but more of an announcement. I'm going to have a fanfiction contest. Rules are as follows and submissions mustfollow them. Breaking one of them qualifies for automatic disqualification.

Fandom: Inuyasha

Pairing choices: Inuyasha/Sesshoumaru, Kagome/Kikyou

Goal: Create a plausible scenario for the preceding pairings.

Restrictions: Cannot include intoxication, being 'in heat' (Inuyasha/Sesshoumaru) for either party, or any other form of impaired judgment unless plot line absolutely calls for it. (Read: Poisons are allowed, for example, drugs and alcohol are also permitted-but not to the point where the character no longer realizes what he's doing.)

Desired length: Must be between 5 and 50 pgs. 5 being the minimum, 50 being the maximum. This way, it is possible to complete a decent plot line with good reasoning, yet it doesn't stick me with three two page fics and a one hundred. Fanfiction may include lemons/limes-but please people, try to refrain from submitting PWPs.

Rating: No restriction. G/NC 17.

Submission information: Fanfiction may be emailed to me at punk_angel2100@yahoo.com

Information on fanfic itself may be put into the body of the email while fic may be attached and/or copy/pasted into the body of the fic. Please, use proper formatting for them. (i.e. Use paragraphs) Also, please proofread/beta-read before submission.

Submission deadline: September 1st 2004.

Thank you,

Aubreys_Master